Finally I'll get to see the Quince live!

Forum » Rugby » Finally I'll get to see the Quince live!

Oct 29, 2018, 18:49

Here's the Irish team for the Soldier Field clash on Saturday:

Ireland Squad

Forwards: Finlay Bealham, Tadhg Beirne, Jack Conan, Sean Cronin, Tadhg Furlong, Dave Kilcoyne, Jack McGrath, Jordi Murphy, Andrew Porter, Quinn Roux, Rhys Ruddock, James Ryan, Niall Scannell, Devin Toner, Josh van der Flier,

Backs: Will Addison, Bundee Aki, Ross Byrne, Joey Carbery, Andrew Conway, John Cooney, Jordan Larmour, Luke McGrath, Garry Ringrose, Jacob Stockdale, Darren Sweetnam

Sadly apart from the obviously attractive Quince, the Irish team is a bit of a 'b' team outfit. And they are currently forecasting about 8 degrees C.....still we are a party of six and it's worth it just to hear the Ferrari victory song. And should things get a bit nippy there are a few decent watering holes to warm up.

Oct 29, 2018, 20:46

Enjoy yourself.   A few hours after your much hoped for a win by England have led to further enjoyment?

Oct 29, 2018, 21:03

Maaik, you are normally the one predicting victories for the Bok opposition...not?

Oct 29, 2018, 22:43

:D:D:D

Nov 06, 2018, 00:51

I watched for 80 minutes and I still haven't seen the Quince Dave sees...a big unit, but not particularly effective.

Nov 06, 2018, 01:48

Obviously you did not see Roux because you did not want to see him.:D:D:D

You need to Log in to reply.