You need to LOG IN to reply.

And where is the Diamond League opener?

Forum » Rugby » And where is the Diamond League opener?

May 05, 2019, 13:28

Why in Qatar of course. And do we think there are gay athletes happily competing in this country which has banned homosexuality? Of course.

In the meantime Folau gets effectively banned for saying he thinks homosexuality is a sin ...along with many other sins.

We really are barking mad!

May 05, 2019, 15:15

The PC brigade have to be taken down. 

Dr Moz are you seeing all the articles about Facebook, Google and Twitter banning conservative voices whole allowing Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood to post. 

Saw a great clip where 25 year old Jewish woman Laura Loomer went to Facebook headquarters to protest her banning. 

The GOP needs to sort these tech giants out. They are even interfering in European politics. Talk about Orwellian!!!! 

May 05, 2019, 17:55

What about all the drunks, and adulterers and everyone else he condemned in his tweet? The reality is, if everyone that he condemned in that tweet was to be offended, the whole world would be up in arms. But everything has been forgotten, except the gay thing. 

The reality is that this is just a proxy argument. Religion vs gay. Thats why everything else he condemned has been forgotten. Tell me Beens and Moz, have either of you been drunk? Have either of you been adulterers? Have either of you ever lied? Have either of you ever been thieves? The answer is almost certainly yes to these questions. When do you boys start defending Izzy for condemning those things? Or do they hit a bit close to home? Sin is sin is it not? 

May 05, 2019, 19:25

I'm not defending Izzy for those things because they are not being disputed...make sense? And actually I'm not defending Izzy or religion I'm arguing for free speech....and most crucially for equal free speach.

May 05, 2019, 19:34

Dr Moz you will appreciate my post regarding Atheist defending Folau's right to free speech. These fascists must to told they will not determine what we can say.

Having lost the debate they want it moved to Beeno's Trumpet. Bwahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bluebob has vt occurred to you yet than only sinners need a saviour from their sins.

The Bible says ALL have sinned. So the position right now is either you pay for your own sins or you repent of your ways and accept the pardon Christ won on the cross where He bore our sins.

Christians are sinners saved by GRACE. Trust you can understand your question only show how little you know! You sadly have zero idea what salvation is about.

May 05, 2019, 19:34

And where is the Diamond League opener?

Well it was under Rugby, but we've now moved it to Other Sports.

May 05, 2019, 19:54

Petty Ed....it was a new data point in the Folau saga, which is defining the Aussies' WC bid....disappointing.

May 06, 2019, 11:49

Sounds like you're on the outer on here.....welcome to my world.

May 06, 2019, 13:20

Yep I've had my knuckles rapped, but I'm not exactly sure why. It seems out of character for Ed who has been very relaxed in his duties.

May 06, 2019, 13:38

I'm supposedly argumentive....funny that one, what then of others like eg foulmouthed Saffex? Seems like a difference of opinion is construed as being argumentive, then again I've yet to strike a forum where there isn't "argument". BTW I used to believe that's exactly what these forums are about....nee? Oh well, I'll agree with everyone from here-on in.

May 06, 2019, 13:47

South Africans historically have an aversion to free speech....it's the herd instinct.

May 06, 2019, 14:02

South Africans historically have an aversion to free speech....and the tall poppy syndrome.

Don't dare disagree with them either....oh Hell no, just don't do it!!!!

May 06, 2019, 16:24

Hi Moz

I must offer an apology.

I read the title and the first line of the article. I should have read the rest.

I'd be happy to reinstate it to the rugby section if you'd like?

Yours in rugga

Ed

May 06, 2019, 18:28

Nah don't worry Ed, it seemed a bit out of character that's all....there are plenty of threads on the topic. Have a good one!

May 07, 2019, 00:09

Denny you are so full of shit.

You are forever playing victim.

No one picked you out for being any more argumentative than any other one poster.

I have picked up on your style. You love to create these mini little stirs from time to time.

May 07, 2019, 00:44

Really? This from the cretin who has never landed a post of note except for a copy and paste.

Listen Clown, instead of making a real proper Dik of yourself and instead of slurping away why don't you ask the source of my statement whether what I'm saying is true?

Just stop brown nosing for a wee second and pop the question....will ya?

Following that, wipe the egg off your dumb face and speak only when spoken to.

I have picked up on your style. You love to create these mini little stirs from time to time.

"I" who again are you huh? 

Laughing Graphics

May 07, 2019, 00:48

.., I rest my case.

May 07, 2019, 01:04

You never had one to start off with other than to brown nose your way through a blog.

Now that's out of the way, can you get to why we're on here? So c'mon, gives us a rugby or cricket post, no not another copy and paste, one with your original thoughts, one that we can remember. Think you can do that Hmmm? I wait with bated breath.... I've always been waiting with bated breath.

"I rest my case"

Laughing Graphics

May 07, 2019, 01:08

Brown nose my way through a blog? Where am I brown nosing?

Den, lets stop being little pussies.

You find any reason to climb on to people's backs and I find any reason to retaliate.

So I'm admitting my wrong.

Sorry.

May 07, 2019, 01:17

The case was closed in my opinion when ED responded to Moz. I was and still happy to let it rest right there.

I'll only retaliate once my buttons are pushed but that said this subject matter is now closed.

On another note I'm attending a funeral today of a close family friend, a fellow SAFFA who didn't enjoy her stay in Oz.....suffered s divorce and a long battle with Alzheimers disease. It's not going to be a good day.

tc

May 07, 2019, 09:31

Shame Den

Sounds like her last few years weren't too memorable.

MHSRIP.

May 17, 2019, 07:34

The bottom line is, is that they not only want us to accept this filthy life style as natural, and everything that comes with it like legally adopting children and exposing them to this freak show ... but to endorse too.

You need to Log in to reply.