Ronnie Coleman ...

Forum » Other Sports » Ronnie Coleman ...

May 24, 2019, 08:12

May 24, 2019, 08:20

May 24, 2019, 11:03

May 24, 2019, 19:45

The gayest postings ever seen on these boards?

LMAO!

May 24, 2019, 19:55

HA HA HA HA! 

The pink underpants really does it for CleanCutt. Please do not cover this forum with your gay fantasies. It is a Sports Forum.... The Beeno section is barely tolerated, but this is a step too far...

CleanCutt, you moffie. Do you have posters of this person wearing pink underpants on your wall? Disgusting...
Do you dream of being his bitch.... Sies man. 

May 25, 2019, 13:32

Of course ... and DVD'S ... and his training programs ... I'm a big fan.

May 25, 2019, 14:44

... and so says Redneck with his beer belly hanging over his belt ... lol!!!

Fatso!!

May 25, 2019, 16:43

Do you also have his signature pink g-string? 

Ha, Ha. 

Most of these muscle men are fags... as with their fan slaves..

May 25, 2019, 23:30

Hahaha....Carbuncle hiding in plain sight.

May 26, 2019, 10:00

Hiding ... ??

Why?

I can sit on a bench and press 2 x 35kg dumbbells above my head for 8 unassisted reps ... and that with a body weight of 84kg.

How about you?

I doubt you'd be able to lift even one off of the ground ... with both hands ... old man.

May 26, 2019, 16:49

No matter how many "Dumbells" you can pick up, posting pictures of muscle men wearing pink g-strings is pathetic. Do you wear this pink g-string at your local gym? 

May 26, 2019, 17:18

Only stupid people exercise with heavy weights as they get older Carbuncle. Reduce the weight.....increase the reps....it's healthier.

I have a complete routine I do three or four times a week depending on golf. Bench presses, bicep curls, deltoid lifts, hamstring curls, tricep presses, situps, leg raises, squats, calf raises, rowing for the lats etc.....and 30 minutes on the elliptical. My weight and strength are constant, although it's hard to imagine a fall off isn't close.

I can still carry my drive over 250 yards plus 30 yards of run.....that's all that counts. The fruits of a lifetime of intelligent exercise.

May 27, 2019, 12:42

Really? Healthier, huh? And why so?

What is a deltoid lift? Never heard of it.

Squats? Is that with a weighted bar or just your standard body squatting down all a tremble and standing up again?

One has to be careful at 75, you know. A little too much effort could result in shitting your shorts. 

We wouldn't want that. What would your grandchildren say?

And you do all these exercises in one session ... or do you split it up over the three to four weekly sessions?

I have seen a few movies where they take the elderly out into the yard and put them through some kind of exercise routine. You know, walk from here to that tree and back ... weightless squats ... maybe some jack knives for the really brave ... generally waving your arms around randomly constitutes a good work out ... apparently.

Haven't you confused yourself a little?

Isn't your routine a little more like that, old man?

May 27, 2019, 18:00

Really....once again you are extrapolating from your own incontinent genetic stream. But keep busting those heavy weights, in no time it will be knee replacement time.

May 28, 2019, 05:22

"walnuts in a condom"....geez that's mean..

Laughing Graphics

May 28, 2019, 09:14

Mozart ... fibbing again. huh? LOL!!

Proper form while doing exercises as well as using weights that you can manage properly, prevents injuries ... if you really did train, you would know that.

Besides, running is my primary leg exercise, which I do every other day.

I do not like the thought of having thighs the same size as my waste carting me about. Athletes upper legs and calves suit my frame far better. I've put some thought into it.

Sorry ... but there really is no threat of a pending knee replacement at the moment.

Tell me that you at least walk the entire 18 holes ... or can you only manage the first 9, old man?

May 28, 2019, 09:47

Klown trying desperately to convince everyone that while he drools over ripped men in tiny speedos, he's not as gay as a pink sequinned clutch bag.

LMAO!

I think that ship has sailed, Klown. You can come out of the closet now. It's okay, we won't judge you.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!

May 28, 2019, 12:20

... and he says he's not transfixed by me. He's not obessessed at all.

Oh ... and he's not talking to me either  ... he's talking about me.

Yeah right!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!

Well ... SoftCock ... I can see you want to engage me at every opportunity ... following me around from post to post ... and who can blame you ... but I really am not in the mood to go back and forth with you all day, everyday.

Sorry.

I may spare you a little of my time every now and then.

I'm sure you understand ... 

May 28, 2019, 12:26

Klown, I understand that you're a gutless coward and a liar who refuses to respond to other people's posts when it suits you and then you get all tearful and whiny when they do the same back to you.

But it's okay, I'm starting to realise why you are such a sensitive and emotional little soul. As I said before, go ahead and come out of the closet. We won't judge you.

May 28, 2019, 17:52

See, there you go again. Looking for my attention.

It really is very funny to think of you watching out for my every post. Going from section to section ... hoping ... heart racing ... over and over ... back and forth ... only to be disappointed when you find nothing.

LOL!!!

How pathetic are you?

I'm a liar? Really? A coward? Afraid of who ... you? Haaaaaaahahahahaaaaa!!

I get all tearful when they do the same back to me. Who is "they"? Hmmm?

I am tired of seeing Mozart and Mike's back and forth contributions on this site ... and now you want to add to it? 

Why? Do you feel inadequate? Do you feel bested?

You want pay back? Teach me a lesson for all the times I've given you a hiding on here?

Listen, you little round man. Your fighting style is the same today as it was 5 years ago. There is nothing new about you at all. You are predictable ... boring ... using the same tactics over and over again ... and when you get put on the back foot, you play dirty by using pedophilia as a weapon, the very same topic you cry so loudly about, calling for support from your fellow posters, when it's used against you.  The only difference between your fellow posters and I is that I like fighting dirty. I have no need of profanity to boil you blood.  

Like I said ... I'm in no mood to join you, or anyone else for that matter, in a back and forth. You seem to have noticed it ... and yet here you are, asking more stupid questions with your accusations.

Feel free to follow me around like a bitch on heat. I'll respond when I feel like it ... not because you demand it from me.

You are a giant sized arsehol and it's taken me a decade to discover it.

Now run a long, Fats. 

May 28, 2019, 20:53

"Now run a long, Fats."

You mean "run along", fag.

You should pay a bit more attention to your pay-off line as getting that wrong makes all your feeble but laughable attempts at sounding like a tough guy look like the embarrassing efforts of a weedy little stick insect who also happens to be rather stupid . . . not to mention a tad limp-wristed.

LMAO!

Jun 21, 2019, 12:09

Ronnie Coleman is running a raffle for charity. The winner gets a signed copy of his pink g-string. Go CleanCutt...

Jun 21, 2019, 18:19

"The winner gets a signed copy of his pink g-string."

That would have to be a very small signature . . . but I'm sure the angry little gay man is already panting with excitement!

You need to Log in to reply.