FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / OTHER /  How to Find a Good Tennis Coach for a Junior Tennis Player?

How to Find a Good Tennis Coach for a Junior Tennis Player?

Started by Bandilemax1 REPLIES827 VIEWS· 13 Mar 2021, 18:19
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
BA
BandilemaxNewbie0 posts
13 Mar 2021, 18:19
#1
13 Mar 2021, 18:19#1

"Hello there!! I'm in a tough situation, need your assistance in choosing the correct mentor for my children. Is shouting and demotivating at each progression is an answer for delivering a decent competitor?? I have an inclination that my child's tennis trainer truly hollers at my child during the whole private exercise for the most part. He thinks my child is a sluggish student and continue to rehash a similar slip-up, however sooner or later I feel the mentor can't do the correct method to instruct him. Needs experts suggestions


Moreover I want to add some out of context here, If you are lottery player and want to be updated by latest Greece powerball results then click here.


JE
jessicagrantNewbie2 posts
30 Sept 2026, 13:00
#2
30 Sept 2026, 13:00#2

Look for a coach with experience working with juniors, good communication skills, and a teaching style that matches the child. A trial session can also help you see if they are a good fit.
For those interested in lottery updates, you can also check Tzoker Results.

— END OF THREAD —

More from Other

More news