You need to LOG IN to reply.

Dave S...

Forum » Rugby » Dave S...

Jan 18, 2013, 22:50

Posted this on the Baby Boks thread, but just in case it get's missed.

Dave S - just wanted to extend the olive branch and apologise for some of the posts above - sometimes things can get a bit carried away on this board and you forget posters are real people with real lives off the board, I sure you're a better dude than the way I interpret your posts...hope I'm the same.

Hope you'll be big enough to accept it, I'll still be at the aforementioned pub at Canary Wharf on Wednesday if you want that beer.

Good luck with Colchester - although I know the East Coast Bays side in Auckland - not so sure Colchester would get one over them...but that's another matter.

Anyways, keep it footy

Poi-e aka Papakapride

Jan 18, 2013, 23:01

Aha so you are the papakapride. That explains a lot. 

Make sure the venue is not too upmarket and ou snapster pays his round.

Enjoy!

Jan 18, 2013, 23:15

Poieee when and if you meet Dave please take along a reliable tape measure and measure the guy in his socks.  You could also measure his girth if the tape is long enough.

You would be doing us all a big favour. A picture of the event could then be posted here and we could all assess the situation and conclude on this long outstanding and weighty matter. 

The only problem I can foresee is that if Dave is found to be 5 foot 9 inches in his socks he will, knowing Dave, still argue he is roughly 6 foot but we can all vote on that one. I call it the Dave's matfield syndrome.

Jan 18, 2013, 23:29

Poi-e bloody hell man, no need to apologise, this cyber bargie is all a bit of fun - no offence taken at all, not even close.

I give as good as I take so am equally to blame. As for the drink, we will have to postpone that to another date as I no longer work in London. I am now working locally in Ipswich after 10 years of commuting. Been working locally for a year.

Thanks for the wishes regarding Colchester, the age group sides are all very strong, but the club loses all their class players after Colts as the kids move on to Uni etc, so their senior sides are pretty average and I dont follow them.

Jan 19, 2013, 01:54

That's good bro, all the best.

Jan 19, 2013, 01:57

Cool bud, we'll have that beer one day and I'll bring a tape measure!!!

Jan 20, 2013, 06:25

Dave is a raak up no doubt but he is probably a cool guy. He is just very pationate and gets carried away from there. East Coast Bays is not the best club in the Harbour competition (they have won the cup a few times in their history and were dominant for a long period of time) but structures in place currently is seeing them struggle but like any kiwi sides, the competition will be better than that of England.

ps. if you gona measure Dave's height and forget the tape measure, u can always use a ruler..Might struggle with the girth though ;-) 

Jan 20, 2013, 06:37

Howzit Paprika, I knew it wus you......... think I might have posted something on that a wee while ago. Good to see some of the old names surfacing here.... Dense can take a bow for spotting Rooinek, way back . Cheers .

Jan 20, 2013, 09:38

Hey Bob, hope you're well bro.

I used to play against East Coast Bays and Northcote when I was a youngster, my club in Tauranga would organize the exchanges, played sevens against them as a senior at the Mount sevens before.  Massey and Takapuna still the big dogs up there?

Jan 20, 2013, 09:48

I am cracking - I am breaking up.   People are talking civilly on the Board.   How did it happen so suddenly?

poi-e if you see Dave give him my regards.   He is a nice guy through and through - so have a beer and we will see how long the peace last.   I give that until 22 February 2013 - then all hell will break lose again and it will be most enjoyable - hope it is about rugby - not personalities by then.  

Jan 20, 2013, 12:24

Massey always strong bro. Them and western Pioneers. Takapuna has gotten weak hey. Ones to watch are Silverdale, North Shore, Westerns and Massey!

Senior 1sts is very different. There you would wana watch East Coast Bays and Northcote!

Jan 21, 2013, 08:43

Bobbok Denny is the unsung hero of the board and did a great deal of work kick starting it.

He was onto rooitwit like a shot and here I am sure he will not want too much credit given rooitwits amateurish attempt at disguiisng himself. Hahahahahhahahahaha

Anyhow very nice to have ou rooitwit back warts and all. The operative word being warts! 

Feb 10, 2019, 08:46

:'(

Feb 10, 2019, 20:46

Hell of a conspirator that Poi-e extending the olive branch to Big Dave.

Feb 10, 2019, 20:54

Bizarre this was 5 years ago, it seems less. It was hilarious when they both wanted to arrange a time and place to meet, but fair play to Poieeeeeeee

Feb 10, 2019, 21:41

It was Smallcock (aka Boklogic) and Ka Mate who arranged a place to meet. Based on the subsequent posts, it was Smallcock who chickened out.

Feb 10, 2019, 22:36

Rooinek

poi-e was a plant by the orc or one of his associates acting in liaison with him.   I am, afraid the orc got what he wanted from that episode.   Watch out - poi-e vanished from site after the departure of Ole Cruz - she will suddenly come back soon.   

I laid the charge that she was an orc plant and the only defense open to the orc is to have a re-appear to deny the accusation,   .        

Feb 10, 2019, 22:43

I disagree Ou Maaik. Poi-e was a good contributor who made a lot of very good rugby contributions to this board that had nothing at all to do with Ole Cruz.

It worries me that so many of our Kiwi friends like Poi-e, Justwin, Wardad, Cloudy, Brycy and others haven't been around much lately and I'm hoping it's not because of the infantile behaviour of the likes of Moffie, Dumbass and Dense and rather because of a lack of rugby that they've been a bit scarce.

Feb 10, 2019, 22:52

Rooinek

I beg to differ from you - poi-e was never from New Zealand, all her postings originated from the UK - even though she claimed she was from Wellington, New Zealand. 

However, members like the orc and Beeno cause members t decamp from site because their objective rugby contributions are near to zero and they use the site for attacks on other posters   

Feb 10, 2019, 22:59

Poi-e was a New Zealander living in the UK. He (not she) did challenge Saffex to a fight with an invitation to meet at a pub in London. Poi-e was mature and apologised for the episode. 

The Bok Logic saga happened after this. 

Feb 11, 2019, 01:02

Peeper is right Pervert....I had absolutely nothing to do with Poi-e. Move on to another fantasy.

Feb 11, 2019, 07:14

SB

This is rich - poi-e suddenly apologized to Dave when challenged by him to a fight because of personal attacks on Dave,    This after the character was created as a member on site stating that he was from Wellington and using the pic of a Maori girl as an avatar.   The character used a meaningless user name possibly related to computerization - but otherwise not used by any other NZ member.

Poi-e was orc-style so abusive to Dave that when the latter challenged him to a fight the character apologized.   Why?   Because such a meeting with Dave would expose the poi-e character as an imposter whose true identity would have been exposed by Dave as an imposter.   How generous of poi-e to avoid such a meeting,

There were a style of contribution by poi-e similar to the style of the orc and his arse-creeping associates.   Some rare - normally false - rugby contributions and for the rest personal attacks on members.    The orc find  other threads about the Ole Cruz issue - but not the threads relating to the comments of Ole Cruz about -

*   the  breakdown ball protection and recovery deficiencies of the Springboks - and in particular those of Alberts; and 

*    Du Toit.

Both comments were rugby-related and clearly based on real knowledge of the game.   The orc's response was vicious and the Ole Cruz campaign commenced shortly after that.   Why?  It is obvious Ole Cruz - without attacking the orc or his associates personally - would expose their rugby lies and distortions on site.

They used what Ed now described as unethical means to try and attack Ole Cruz personally.   Nobody bothered about Ole Cruz  being Lavanini - it was of no importance anyway whether he was or was not as he was a valuable rugby contributor on site anyway - but he became too difficult for the orc and his associates to handle.

No SB - poi-e was never a real separate member - but a plant by a real member.   The question only is - who created the "member".  Was it the orc himself or was it one of his associates?   I know they are all low-life creatures and while the others live outside of London the orc claimed to have residential facilities in London,        

Don't be a sucker and falls for the poi-e  story,   It was quite obvious what happened in the Oe Cruz case.    

Feb 11, 2019, 07:33

Well Tokkie finally figured it out....he was Ole Cruz and Poi-e. The heart rending spectacle of these two faces of Eve struggling with themselves and with the the puppeteer orc who pulled all the strings would make a strong man cry. Where is Stephanie when we really need him.

Maybe there is a sell by date after all.....hahahaha!

Feb 11, 2019, 11:03

Mike says - "Because such a meeting with Dave would expose the poi-e character as an imposter whose true identity would have been exposed by Dave as an imposter.   How generous of poi-e to avoid such a meeting",

Ou maaaikie thought Poooie a girl!!! Then he takes no note of this comment by Poooie :  I'll still be at the aforementioned pub at Canary Wharf on Wednesday if you want that beer. Avoid the meeting! Ou maaaaikie please explain!

His claim that Moz dove away Cruz has been completely debunked. Seriously one has to be concerned about Mike's mental health. He appears to be cracking up. His wild conspiracy theory re Pooie is alarming stuff. Then we have that other loon rooijackass egging poor Mike on!

Feb 11, 2019, 12:42

Beeno

What the hell does your posting has to do with the issue raised,    It only became clear when it transpired that poi-e was in fact a male posting from London.   Dave was so maligned by the orc-like attacks on him that he challenged the imposter to a fight.- whereupon suddenly apologized to Dave.

What I wrote is accordingly 100% correct.  The imposter could not face Dave as it would have exposed his real identity.   As to your assumption that poie is not an imposter - why did poi-e go missing from the site shortly after Ole Cruz departure?   And the orc played a role in all proceedings in this case.   He was in the process vaguely or later on open in his support of poi-e and the orc-like conduct of poi-e. 

I am logical and looked at the orc's operational methods on site before coming to a conclusion.   I am remaining with my firm conviction that the orc was co-ordinating that process all along after Ole Cruz reasoned comments on rugby players and those were all players the orc trumpeted at that stage.    It was very objective and reasonable assessments in complete opposite to the deceptive conduct as to players.   

Feb 11, 2019, 15:52

Posted by: clevermike (34079 posts)

Feb 11, 2019, 07:14

SB

This is rich - poi-e suddenly apologized to Dave when challenged by him to a fight because of personal attacks on Dave,    This after the character was created as a member on site stating that he was from Wellington and using the pic of a Maori girl as an avatar.   The character used a meaningless user name possibly related to computerization - but otherwise not used by any other NZ member.”

Poi-e, aka Papkapride, is not a “created character”. He used to post on the old Supersport forum as Papkapride. The Supersupporter forum started on 9 Jun 2010 and he joined up on 10 Jun 2010. He never made any secret of the fact that he was the same Papakapride, as is indicated by his quote in the opening post on this very same thread. 

He was/is living in London and that was never a secret either. I have exchanged private messages with him on Supersupporter around the end of 2010 and he also invited me for a drink, the next time I’m in London but I never got around to take him up on it. Rest assured Poi-e/Papakapride is genuine and no character created by somebody to stir shyte. 

His very first post on Supersupporter can be viewed here.

Feb 11, 2019, 17:56

Barking mad I'm afraid.

Feb 11, 2019, 21:36

So, wait...Dave's length and girth were not corroborated by poi-e? So we've still only got Dave and Rooi's version against Moz's? And this has been goung on for years and years? I can't take it no more...PLEEZ, can someone just go visit Dave and take a tape measure with...and if it's not too much trouble, a scale too. I'm sure I'm taller, girthier and cleverer than him, but I want fool proof evidence please.

Feb 12, 2019, 06:24

Draad 

There is one thing I am afraid you must bear in mind - you can never trust anything posted by the orc or his associates.   His assistant in England is a computer expert with many identities on site as well.   

I am sick of repetitive stories cooked up by those two as well.      

Feb 12, 2019, 10:32

Hey you stupid old clod, I do not have many identities. If so, then prove it by naming them. I am also no computer expert. I just happened to know a little more than you, which does not need to be a lot since you seem to know fokol.

It is understandable that you may feel a bit pissed of at the moment. I have, after all, just debunked your efforts to tarnish someone again.

Feb 12, 2019, 17:05

Poi-e is a New Zealand poster who cleverly debunked Pervie's theories about the scoundrel Ole Cruz. Pervie having supposedly met Cruz which was a big part of his validation.......then said Cruz probably fooled the Board.

Time passes and then he blames all sorts of members for 'chasing him away'.....mostly me. And then I become Poi-e.

Pitiful stupidity. Ole pulled a major scam....and his perfectly standard rugby comments were treated as gospel. Posters were wringing their hands about the loss of this trickster.

But how many things can the Oracle of Riversdale get wrong about one scam?

Feb 14, 2019, 20:16

I can't remember if Poi-e was a Fantasy Rugby player or not. He strikes me as the kind of poster who would enjoy Fantasy Rugby.

I remember when a few of us used to pick Tomas Lavanini in our Fantasy Rugby sides and he used to get some decent Fantasy Rugby scores.

Feb 14, 2019, 21:14

Make sure your Fantasy Rugby teams are finalized before tomorrow morning's kick off!

You need to Log in to reply.