FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / RUGBY /  Dobbo

Dobbo

Started by Plum0 REPLIES10 VIEWS· 05 Oct 2026, 08:56
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
Plum
PlumCaptain22,375 posts
05 Oct 2026, 08:56
#1
05 Oct 2026, 08:56#1

JP, I'm happy to give him a chance. The Sharks have looked a different team this season and good on em.

Akker got the Bulls to the final in his first year in charge. That's enough of a start in my book.

Cash has built the best team in SA starting with zero Boks while some have graduated to higher honours under him.

Yet, Dobbo, the big pappa and everybody's pal at the Stormers, has lost the second game of the season against a side no SA team should lose to.

And this comes after losing to other poor sides at the back end of last season, with the Stormers ultimately crashing out.

All three other franchises seem to be heading upwards. But what exactly are the Stormers doing? Dobbo has been in the job for ages and yet I can't actually speak to any progress. They actually seem to be getting worse year on year. At this point, I think he's out of his depth.

Such a pity that this clown hasn't been sacked yet. The Stormers have the players, they have the fans and they have the cash...but their coach cares more about appeasing the community than winning.

Yet another year where I'll be calling for him to be sacked and hoping that Meyer or Swys will take over.

— END OF THREAD —

More from Rugby

More news