FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / RUGBY /  Has been-ou just for you

Has been-ou just for you

Started by Mozart6 REPLIES98 VIEWS· 23 Aug 2026, 15:27
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
Mozart
MozartCoach50,798 posts
23 Aug 2026, 15:27
#1
23 Aug 2026, 15:27#1

Just in case you’re peckish

image

Mozart
Coach50,798 posts
Mozart23 Aug 2026, 15:20

Bump

DbDraad
DbDraadCaptain27,062 posts
23 Aug 2026, 22:06
#2
23 Aug 2026, 22:06#2

For what?

Mozart
Coach50,798 posts
Mozart24 Aug 2026, 16:01

Actually Benz has been goading Pakie, Plum, M and me for weeks. And I’m not sticking my tongue out…that’s more of a Haka thing….I’m simply pointing out every concern we mentioned, quite soberly I might add, was demonstrated on Saturday.

You want some pie?

MP
Pro5,276 posts
Mpower24 Aug 2026, 16:20

I agree with Moz, DB. HasBeeno saw his ass with the "kiwi ballerinas" thing and his excessive gloating.

And don't get me started on his Mampara sickness. He's got Mampara and Covid vaccine on the brain :)

— END OF THREAD —

More from Rugby

More news