You need to LOG IN to reply.

Israel Folau - Crowd Funding

Forum » Rugby » Israel Folau - Crowd Funding

Jun 21, 2019, 15:28

Israel Folau has now called upon the public to help him finance his battle against the ARU

He refuses to use his own finances after already forking out A$100 000, and has now resorted to using a crowd funding site to generate money to fight the case that he himself started with his stupid behavior.

What a complete and utter joke, and so much for, if it's God's will, I will accept it...… why is he wanting to use other people's money then, to do God's work?...…. why not dig deeper into his own pockets to follow through with God's will.

Absolutely pathetic in my opinion

Israel tweeted the following:

"I have the fight of my life on my hands. If you can and choose to donate, thank you.https://t.co/Tk1gZaEphB pic.twitter.com/qBWGG9fGOQ

— Israel Folau (@IzzyFolau) June 20, 2019"

Even a former aussie rugby player has lambasted Folau for these latest actions...… Drew Mitchell posted the following reply:

"YOU are in a fight that YOU chose to be in after YOU broke the terms of YOUR contract, the kids below are in a fight they NEVER wanted to be in & yet YOU think YOU deserve donations more than they do??!!

It’s no longer about religion, it’s about YOU and YOUR greed.
@IzzyFolau ??????? pic.twitter.com/mdywzaw1ha

— Drew Mitchell (@drew_mitchell) June 21, 2019"

Another poster added:

"Bloody cheek. Put your hand a little deeper into your bulging pockets Izzy,"

The tabloid Sydney Daily Telegraph called Folau "shameless", claiming he owns a multi-million dollar property portfolio.

I am sure some posters will fully agree to what Folau is doing here, but I think it is disgusting to call upon the public to financially support you and raise funds for you, because of a stupid and irresponsible decision that you made.

Jun 21, 2019, 15:33

The guy is becoming an absolute joke!

Who asks the public to fund their legal fees???? (please lets leave J Zuma out of this)

Especially when he has more money than most other rugby players.

Im sorry Izzy, you have just lost my respect (if that counts for anything).

Jun 21, 2019, 15:36

Beeno...you should donate it’s for a good cause and you have fought so valiantly for him and been so vocal in your support or do you draw the line digging into your pocket?

Personally I think this is a bit of a cheek. I’ve always supported his stand but this is taking it a bit too far. Having said that he’s already collected over $300K so he obviously has a lot of support or just some really stupid people who have nothing better to do with their money. How about donating to the homeless? Now there’s a good cause.

Jun 21, 2019, 16:08

Fully agree Sharkie and Cloudy...….

Absolutely pathetic in my opinion, and as Cloudy says, I wonder how many who supported him, will now go into their very own pocket, to financially contribute to this "cause"

Talk about taking the piss out of something

I said right from the very beginning , and got questioned by a few people on here..... I said wait till it comes to affecting his finances, then let's see how "religious" Folau is.

I was spot on with my assessment...….

No longer is it God's will anymore, now it is Folau and whatever public money he can get...…..against the ARU

Jun 21, 2019, 16:13

It is self-delusion- at this point, Izzy believes he is God.....  

Although this thread is probably more suited to the Beeno section, as Folau is no longer a rugby player. 

Jun 21, 2019, 16:46

Absolutely the right move to ask for support....just like the Loony Left is funded by George Soros. Folau has a cause which affects many, he shouldn't be expected to carry the burden all by himself. He has made a massive sacrifice for his beliefs already

Jun 21, 2019, 17:07

I fully respect his right to any belief or religion, and his personal right to state that belief in public, provided it does not cross any boundary that prohibits him from doing so (another discussion entirely regarding the ARU and how they reacted)

What I don't respect is him asking for public funds so that he can attempt to get a A$10 000 000 payout from the ARU.

I guess he will be such a good person, and he will pay back all the people who contributed to him, if he wins the A$ 10 000 000

It's greed, pure and simple

Jun 21, 2019, 17:11

Just another Christian burying his snout in the trough, but as long as there are idiots willing to part with their money pricks like this will be around.

Let me think about this, give money to a stupid rich guy with an inflated ego who believes in fairy tales or give money to help save a child's life. 

No surprise snowflake supports him spreading the hate is more important than a child's life.

Jun 21, 2019, 17:18

All this so that Folau himself can attempt to obtain some substantial financial compensation..... nobody else

Jun 21, 2019, 17:21

I believe he’s made his bed and now he has to lie in it. Many a missionary has gone and served their God all over the globe and they have worked and sacrificed with no funding or help from anyone. That is part of the sacrifice you make for such a noble cause. Izzy has made a lot of money in rugby, don’t forget he lined his pockets in league and made a whopping $4m in Aussie rules well before he switched to rugby. He’s not on poor street, he’s one of, if not the highest paid rugby player earning $2m a year since 2015 so to ask people to fund his court case when he could have just taken the money and gone somewhere else, is incredibly arrogant and self-serving. I support his right to freedom of speech to express his religious views but I do not support asking people for donations like he can’t afford it. Sell his car, his house or whatever, that’s what people do when they go to court and can’t afford the legal fees.

Jun 21, 2019, 17:33

Someone should start a crowdfund to help Rugby Australia to fund their legal battle against this praat, or even to sue him for misconduct - and not just breach of contract. 

Jun 21, 2019, 18:13

Sharkbok makes a valid point. Folau is no longer a rugby player . . . he's now just a stupid, self-serving bible-basher . . . so move all this god-bothering rubbish to the Trumpet.

Jun 21, 2019, 18:25

Yes Moz it happens all the time. Eg Go fund me. Millions, the majority really, in Oz support Folau and doubtless he will get the funding to take on the perv Oz rugby union run by the weird nz goth women. Looks like a complete lunatic. 

I do hope the usually savvy Ozzies have learnt their lessons about employing freaks from nz!

I see that our resident pervs are insensed that decent people will be funding the expensive legal fees. How horrid of Folau to warn the pervs they will not go to heaven unless they turn from their perv ways.  Actually such a great  act!!! 

Read the other day the pervs want to give young children the right to change sex Without the parents permission!!

The pervs in the demonrat party want to make men's participation in women's sport acceptable. 

Doubtless our resident pervs will be ecstatic but I cautionthem  to not get over excited as there are more normal sane decent people than these loud mouthed disgusting pervs. 

So go for it Folau you great man. Oz rugby finances are in a bad way. Bring the whole rotten house down. Perhaps they can then start a new union not run by pervs.

I still hope the God fearing PI players in Oz will follow Folau's excellent example. What great people. 

For too long have pervs forced their perversions on the silent majority. Mark my words they are after the children now. That fact is all over the internet.

The whole event has revealed we have a few pervs here. They disgust me. 

Jun 21, 2019, 18:30

Perhaps Ed  can move all the pervs here to a new section called Pervs Corner.  Confine them there so they don't pollute the board. 

They will be happy as they can the get on with their perv talk and how much fun it would be to trans or whatever the freaks talk about. 

Jun 21, 2019, 18:33

Cloudy lawsuits like this could bankrupt even a Folau. By funding him you are joining the fight against the pervs. 

It's great to see Christians and normal people rising up against this degeneracy 

Jun 21, 2019, 18:36

Fools like sharktwit fail to understand nobody not wanting to fund has to do so. Those funding Folau will do so because they want too. Face it sharktwit you hate the facts so many people support Folau. Hahahahahahah suck it up perv! 

You don't get many people more foolish that this dumbass sharktwit. 

Jun 21, 2019, 18:38

By the way Moz I see Tucker Carlson had a go at George Soros and the danger he is to America.

Jun 21, 2019, 18:39

You guys will have to deal with Soros and the sooner the better. 

Jun 21, 2019, 18:45

Rooitwit the only valid point about sharktwit is that he is as complete a twit as you. Bwhahahahaha! :D

Jun 21, 2019, 19:02

I will reserve judgement on this until all the facts are known and this whole thing has played out.

This is an issue of principle and a precedent has been set. He has already spent R1 million of his own money. Let's see what he does with the money if he wins compensation. This is an important issue for Christians and non Christians alike. Let's see what the law says.

Jun 21, 2019, 19:15

Draad, I would agree with how he spends his money in the past and future is a testament to his character. 

Is there any way to check how much money he has devoted to charity in the past- given he is a multi-millionaire?

This is a fund against Folau - https://www.gofundme.com/f/NoToFolau

I must admit I would not fund either. However, there is no transparency where the funds go. Does NO TO FOLAU just pocket the money or is it given to Australia Rugby to fight the course case- what happens if the court case never happens. 

Who audits these crowdfunding campaigns? 

Vote Team Izzy (Jesus version 2) or NoToFolau. 

Izzy looks like he is going to get into politics.

Jun 21, 2019, 19:46

Shark, just BTW...I'm not too fond of Pentecostal churches particularly because of their "prosperity doctrine " ...and a few other things too.

At this stage it's not clear what Folau's motivation is in all this. That's why I reserve judgement. 

I can understand the gripe lots of non Christians have with "money grabbing pastors". There are a lot of charlatans out there and lots of good, hardworking people are swindled out of their hard earned money on a daily basis...this is not Christianity however, it's theft masked in religion, and it's everywhere...not only in churches...crooks will jump at any opportunity...the human condition. 

Jun 21, 2019, 20:32

People have the right to associate on the basis of any shared interest, as long as the nexus is legal. This right is entrenched in the constitutions of most civilized countries and in the foundational documents of many international bodies, such as the UN. Predictably, thoughtless idiots will project their own prepubescent 'moral' take on the matter and seek to deny Folau and his supporters the opportunity to exercise a well defined and globally accepted right. But then what can you expect from a bunch of sorry losers who dedicate significant amounts of time bitchslapping each other on a meaningless little forum.

PS. I am so looking forward to those impotent bokkies getting creamed/exiting at the quarters.

Jun 21, 2019, 20:46

Nbangansomethingorother,

I am not sure how to spell your name, but must be great to not support your own country in a world cup - very civilized...

Jun 21, 2019, 21:17

Sharktwit how Folau spends his money has zero to do with you, you ignorant and arrogant twit. 

All you need to be concerned about is what you do. Folau is many times the man a sick perv like you are. 

The Oz rugby union under the leadership of the weirdo nz goth freak have stripped Folau of his right to play rugby where he is a mega star, taking away his ability to earn and have also attempted to take away his free speech.

I hope Folau sues the pants off these pervs. Teach the and the other pervs a huge lesson. 

Off to the gay club with you sharktwit. You and rooitwit can commiserate there. 

What a sick bunch of pervs we have. 

Jun 21, 2019, 21:19

The microcephalic icon is apt. Go look it up.

Jun 21, 2019, 21:20

I see the demonrat Rhode Island Governor is signing a bill to allow abortion up to the time of birth ala Crooked Hillary Clinton. 

Doubtless the sick pervs here will be delighted. 

Jun 21, 2019, 21:27

Re abortion: There is a growing lobby advocating for socalled after-birth abortion.

Jun 21, 2019, 21:36

Ndabaningi the Virginia Demorat Governor Northam wants abortion after the baby is born. Northam is a doctor. Saw the clip where he says that after birth the baby must be made comfortable while the doctors discusses with the mother whether the baby should be terminated. its called infanticide.

These demonrats are Satanic/atheist no question about it.

Jun 21, 2019, 21:44

Folau gives sermon saying they want to allow young children to change sex without the permission of their parents. But of course these bent insane perverts thinK Folau is the bad guy!

Watch this:

Jun 21, 2019, 22:07

Folau is a simple man who's right of free speech has been denied. He made no comments about his employer, they were general observations on society. It was not hate speech. In a free society he has a right to those views and in a free country like the USA, he would have a right to damages.

All you chaps want him to deny the weapons his opponents use......and suffer as a result of his views. That's rather unsporting.

I don't agree with Folau's views, but I think he has a right to express them. And I despise the punishment everybody wants to heap on him.

Tolerance is still a novel idea to those who demand tolerance in others....and apparently not a concept with much support in South Africa or Oz.....unless it's politically correct tolerance.

Jun 21, 2019, 22:21

Hoor hoor!

One thing for sure the pervs are coming for your kids. 

Jun 21, 2019, 22:46

The ARU (and most other organisational structures/bodies) want diversity, but strongly resist diversity of opinion. The majority of fwits on this forum (like the fwit who uses a genetic condition associated with intellectual handicap - and quite appropriately so- to identify himself) are incapable of recognizing their misguided zeal for self destruction/orwellian  reality.

Jun 21, 2019, 23:27

Ndaba...most sensible things I've heard you say in this place...ever, but why do you feel the need tell us in such a complicated way that Shark is a fckwit retard?

You an Auzzie or a Kiwi?...don't tell me you're a Pom.

Jun 21, 2019, 23:40

Uhuh. You found the rest of the truth I uttered not intellectually accessible. 

Jun 22, 2019, 00:19

This has nought to do with freedom of speech anymore, this has to do with funding a court case to win a certain amount of money, I think the principle is lost here and it’s all about money. Something you lot don’t know about Izzy is that when he left the Mormon faith, he and his family tried to sue that church for all the tithing (donations) a tenth of their gross income which amounted to thousands over the years. They did not succeed but what does that say about how they view donations/charity and as someone has already stated, if he wins $10m would he be so giving to those who have supported him? I think not.

Jun 22, 2019, 00:28

Nbaba Ningi I rarely understand your ramblings. You say so much crap that eventually you must say something that is correct-  for even a broken clock is right once per day. 

Jun 22, 2019, 01:41

Some new information there Cloudy. But even if Folau is capable of manipulating the situation, it doesn't take away his right to speak his mind.

If he simply said sinners will go to hell, there would have been no fuss. And the group he has picked as sinners have been viewed that way by the Church forever. Is the Church also going to be sanctioned now?

But to me the clinching fact is, as one of rugby's top stars in a WC year, his best financial course would have simply been to accept all the endorsements. He put all that at risk for something.....and it wasn't to win a law suit.

Jun 22, 2019, 01:53

He has a property portfolio  of A$5.6 million (8 properties)

He is in a situation he brought on himself yet he doesn't want to pay his own way. Its a straight up money grab on his part.

Jun 22, 2019, 01:55

'I rarely understand your ramblings'

That's ok. I know your first language is mamparra.

Jun 22, 2019, 02:12

And I used to think that, giving him the benefit of the doubt that he really is full of integrity and concerned for all those he feels have sinned and are destined to hell. But actions speak louder than words and I’ve known this about his family for a long time and have never said anything because maybe he really was concerned. But in light of this new development it just reeks of hypocrisy and brings up the fact that he and his family tried to sue their original faith. While I’ve always supported his right to speak I’ve sometimes questioned his motives. He always said he would walk away from the game and put God first so why isn’t he doing that? If he is so concerned for all the sinners going to hell then why isn’t he out there trying to help them go to heaven instead of asking them for money to fill his coffers? I’m sorry but I don’t believe he has sacrificed anything. He is a rich man, there are people out there who are struggling and doing it tough and this just reeks of greed. It reminds me of his and his family’s behaviour when they left their former faith. A double-minded man who should search within his own soul and do the right thing instead of listening to greedy people around him. The only ones who will benefit if he wins will be him and his family and his lawyer, the same people who would have benefited had he won his court case against his former religion. That’s the clincher for me.

Jun 22, 2019, 02:23

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/israel-enough-is-enough-why-don-t-you-just-go-fund-yourself-20190621-p5204j.html

Israel, enough is enough . . . why don't you just go fund yourself?

By

Credit:

It’s a tough one.

The Vinnies CEO Sleepout last night set a target of $7 million to raise money for homeless people across Australia. At the exact same time Israel Folau has set up a GoFundMe page to pay for his own legal costs in an attempt to make Australia a safe place in which to vilify gays.

So, who is most deserving of your charitable dollar? I’ll leave you think for an eighth of a second . . .

Friends, this is ABSURD and has even more levels of hypocrisy to it than Alan Jones – did I mention he is the principal pusher of Folau and his fundraising page? – is usually associated with, which is saying something.

Let’s start with you, Israel Folau. As a good Christian man, your word should be your bond and, when you make a commitment, that should be the end of it. So we’ll leave aside – just for the moment, I promise you – your commitment to Rugby Australia not to put up any more posts like you did last year, the commitment on which they in turn committed a million dollars a year to you for the next four years. Let’s instead go straight to your words on the Players Voice website last April where you wrote: “After we’d all talked, I told Raelene if she felt the situation had become untenable – that I was hurting Rugby Australia, its sponsors and the Australian rugby community to such a degree that things couldn’t be worked through – I would walk away from my contract, immediately.”

Israel? Can you seriously make a case that you’re NOT damaging the game? You think rugby is stronger because of this debacle?

Those are your words, Israel. Do they count for anything or not? How do your words fit your commitment? And now you want the community to fund you – a lot of them in $5 and $10 contributions – to unleash the legal beagles all the way to the High Court? Your sheer hypocrisy was put well by Rod Kafer on Fox Sports last week, referring specifically to that commitment you made to Raelene Castle about walking if you damaged the game: “Israel, you’re damaging the game. It is just, to me, a man who I believe has great faith but he is really, really damaging the game. At some point you’ve got to live the words that you say with action. He should walk away.”

Israel? Can you seriously make a case that you’re NOT damaging the game? You think rugby is stronger because of this debacle? #FFS!

Do you get that GoFundMe is specifically set up to fund those who cannot fund themselves? Calling on the generosity of the community to raise money for things like removing tumours?

But you instead want it used to get lawyers to help a millionaire footballer who broke a solid commitment and got sacked for his trouble gouge money from the game that is already on its knees! For if you win, Israel, and come good for the $10 million you seek, what then? You break Australian rugby, you empower those who vilify gays. Nice work.

And while I’ve got you, can we talk about the fine print of your GoFundMe page, so you can legally assert that people were forewarned : “In making this contribution I acknowledge that my contributions are made freely as a gift . . . and that there will be no obligations on Israel Folau to do anything for me in recognition of the gift or to apply the funds in any particular way with respect to his legal action, and that I hold no expectation to receive anything in return for my contribution.”
Can you expand on that one?

And now to you, Alan Jones – you who’s been boasting for weeks about how you and others will be supporting Folau, financially and otherwise, to take this all the way to the High Court. For now we’ve come to it, you want those living on Struggle Street to put up their money? Seriously, Alan?

But speaking of Struggle Street, do you think gay teenagers taking their lives at five times the rate of straight teens might qualify to live there, might be thinking that Alan Jones – whose most famous boast of all is how you help those on Struggle Street – might line up on their side of the equation?
But no – hello Guinness Book of Records, I think we’ve got to new heights of hypocrisy and plumbed new depths of venality in just the one go – you’ve lined up with Folau, giving him that ludicrous “interview” this morning. For that was no interview, Alan, no attempt at getting to the heart of the matter, it was an exercise in pushing just one line – poor little Israel, and how hard he has been done down.

Despite that, Folau returned to an interesting point at the end of it, allowing that Castle had indeed made clear before he re-signed to post “in a respectful way’’.

Follow up from you, Alan? Something like “and you feel it is respectful to say that gay people are going to roast in hell for eternity?” would have done the trick.
But no. You finished with “and you feel you have been [respectful] . . . ”

Nice work. And I can only imagine how the gay teenagers living on Struggle Street would feel to hear it.

Jun 22, 2019, 02:35

“In making this contribution I acknowledge that my contributions are made freely as a gift . . . and that there will be no obligations on Israel Folau to do anything for me in recognition of the gift or to apply the funds in any particular way with respect to his legal action, and that I hold no expectation to receive anything in return for my contribution.”

That is the height of hypocrisy. He should have applied that to his application when suing the Mormon church for his tithing. I was on his side but I have no respect for him nor his greedy family. I think of all the people who are suffering ...genuinely suffering. How about looking out for the needs of those poor souls who take their own lives because they can’t live with the fact they are a sinner?

FitzSimon’s nailed it.

Jun 22, 2019, 02:48

Related image

Jun 22, 2019, 03:30

Does that statement sound like something Folau came up with? Or his lawyer? A standard bit of boiler plate to protect him from being sued.

Fitzsimmons' piece is a classic bit of media assassination.Go Fund Me does not require that the individual can't fund himself.....merely that it's a good cause that others might wish to support.

Fitzsimmon's should check his facts. How do I know? I just made a contribution on the site, where the person I was supporting was not financially indigent.

Jun 22, 2019, 04:15

I would rather give my hard-earned dollar to someone in need and for a worthier cause than Israel’s situation, which in my opinion, is neither.

Jun 22, 2019, 08:58

Of course Cloudy after all you will not be defending Biblical truth so no chance of you being fired. Christians being fired from their job because of faithfully sharing God's Word is of no concern to you and you definitely won't support brother Folau. 

Obviously you don't believe the Biblical teachings about hell so warning people who are in danger of going there is reprehensible to you.

What will wake you up. Have you ever been awake I wonder. Daft as a hatter!

You accuse Folau of trying to make money out of this. Folau risked his livelihood by sharing Biblical truth. Money clearly was not motivating him. 

Glad Folau saw the light and got out if the Mormon cult. 

Let's hope millions flow in and Folau sues the pants off the nz goth weirdo and Oz Rugby. Send Raylene packing Oz the nutcase belongs down in nz. Hahahahaha. 

Jun 22, 2019, 09:02

The pervs here are clearly on the side of homosexuality, lesbianism, transgenderism and pedophilia. Nothing seems to worry these pervs about what is happening. They are worse than I thought. 

Jun 22, 2019, 10:20

He’s lost all credibility and respect in fact he’s lost the plot. It’s not about religion now it’s about money. Where is the care for these people going to hell? He can’t see it for the $ signs.

Jun 22, 2019, 10:42

So Folau gives these people a warning from scripture and loses his livelihood and he does it for money. You are a crazy loon Cloudy. You are also anti Christian despite you claims to the contrary.

Watch this clip Cloudy and hopefully you will get a glimmer!

How it affects you | Israel Folau's Legal Case

Jun 22, 2019, 10:42

So Folau gives these people a warning from scripture and loses his livelihood and he does it for money. You are a crazy loon Cloudy. You are also anti Christian despite you claims to the contrary.

Watch this clip Cloudy and hopefully you will get a glimmer!

How it affects you | Israel Folau's Legal Case

Jun 22, 2019, 10:59

He doesn’t even care about saving sinners from hell Beeno.....think about it. If he was he wouldn’t bother suing but that’s what he does. Past behaviour future behaviour??

Jun 22, 2019, 11:28

You really are dumb Cloudy did you watch the clip regarding the legal implications. How can you be so ignorant - it must be wilful.

Watch this clp. Your hero Raylene is hideous. Wouldn't be surprised is she isn't a satanist. As a reminder:

Jun 22, 2019, 11:40

To Israel Foolou (& Beano) put aside the Old Testament ...... in the New Testament Jesus doesn't have much to say about sex, nothing about homosexuality, but a helluva lot to say about poverty. Go study ...... tell me if I'm wrong .:angel:

Jun 22, 2019, 12:05

Note that sunni bill williams,a muslim, says gays are worse than animals but no problem with him.

See how Raylene destroyed the Western Force. AShe looks like a satanist to me.

Note the Nz Pm is a moslem as was Hussein obummer.

Watch that clip oaks and wise up.He makes excellent points.

Cloudy you really are really dumb. Of course Folau HAS to sue. One has to stop people being fired for their opinions. Watch the clip about how the legal issues effect you. You have no excuse for being so totally ignorant. Your BS about his dovng this for money is so obviously absurd the mind boggles at you profound stupidity.

Bob, Jesus didnt say much about homosexualvty as it was so obvious it was condemned. Other writers of the NT condemn homosexualty in numerous verses. The Old testament condemns homosexuality in many places as well. God says homosexualvty is a sin, those practising it will not enter the kingdom of God. End of story no matter what that hideous goth creature says. Folau and any other Christian must warn them. Cloudy of course doesn't believe the numerous teachings about hell in the bible so is horrified by Folau speaking out

The fact is normal people everywhere think it is a disgusting perversion. We need to stand up and reject LGBT and pedophilva and of course the murder of the unborn. What a absolute dvsgarce these pervs are!

Jun 22, 2019, 12:40

A door has been opened by Rugby Australia to run roughshod over every Christian sportsman and woman. In fact it could very easily spill over to every Christian in society. Business ... you name it.

Totally unacceptable.

Folau is not only fighting for his rights to voice his beliefs as per the written word of God but also for every Christian too. We were assigned the task of spreading the gospel of Christ to every corner on the planet, and that means speaking the whole truth, and not selected parts of God's word as deemed acceptable by the fag lovers.  

This door needs to slammed shut and if it takes the help of his fellow Christians and other supporters, then I'm all for it.

RA thought that their coffers would overpower Folau ... giving them victory. I bet they didn't see this coming.

Let us see how well these poo dipping lovers do against us all.

Go Folau.

Jun 22, 2019, 12:56

Well said CC. What the heck do you make of Cloudy who consistently stands against Christians. Never seen anything like it. Always on the wrong side of things.Doggedly ignorant.

Did you watch that clip?

Jun 22, 2019, 12:59

Not-so-CC, I'll definitely see you in hell .

Jun 22, 2019, 12:59

Beeno...you keep twisting things to suit your own argument. I don’t have a problem with Folau standing up for his rights but I do have a problem with people funding his court case when he has loads of cash to do that himself. I wonder if you could dig up some info on how much of his money he has gifted to charity or any organisation where people in need have benefited. You won’t find anything because he’s already tried to get back the donations and tithing he gave to his God and that’s a dog act in my book. Call me loony call me what you like I don’t really care, but I would never expect anyone to pay any of my expenses for whatever reason if I was a millionaire, it’s pathetic.

Even though there are no specifics, GoFundMe was set up for people who have genuine needs, who are struggling with debt, high costs of health care, sick people who need special care and can’t afford it, battlers, the homeless. It’s not for people who are rich looking to fleece others, if you think that then clearly you have lost the plot as well.

Jun 22, 2019, 13:02

Did you see the nz PM say Mohammed is allahs prophet. The same prophet who said its okay to kill gays. What the heck is going on. Folau is not calling for any gays to be killed just warning them of God's judgement. But she condemned Folau!

Jun 22, 2019, 13:05

Jun 22, 2019, 13:09

Who said I’m standing against Christians? Where have I stood against them? Show me one instance where I’ve gone against any Christian, except you because I don’t consider you a true one. Just because I don’t support him asking for money from the public doesn’t mean I don’t get what he’s doing. It’s just the way he’s doing it.

Don’t you think his efforts in helping the sinners save themselves from a fiery existence, would be more honourable than fighting a court case he may lose? And what if he wins $10m, he won’t be on a street corner handing that cash to the poor and needy I can tell you.

He sued his former church....go figure.

Jun 22, 2019, 13:31

Beeno, it is very rude to call other posters rude, ignorant or stupid if you don't agree with their POV.

I don't agree with everything Cloudy says, but she is not anti Christian or pro Moslem...not against Folau either, but against what she perceives as greed on his part...and she can back it up with his previous behavior when money was involved.  I know this is an important issue, but we will all have to wait and see how this pans out, before we can assess Folau's real motives.

Hansie was also weak when it came to money...Christians an non Christians get tempted by all kinds of things.

Jun 22, 2019, 13:49

BeanDip ... I understand Cloudy's view point. She sees it as a quest by Folau to enrich himself by using the public as his personal ATM machine.

I don't think she's against Christianity as a whole. She hasn't said so. Not that I've read anyway. It sounds more to me as though she's against what she sees as a greedy man, pretending to be righteous ... in other words ... a charlatan. 

Who can blame her. There's so many around these days.

Most think that Folau's fighting this fight on his own. That God's not a part of it ... how could He be ... He doesn’t exist ... remember? They aren't aware of the blood covenant that exists between them ... nor do they understand what that actually entails. Most folk do not have a relationship with God, even though they think they do. If they did they would understand what that covenant binds both parties to. It is totally lost on them.

This is not Folau’s fight alone ... God could very well be an active participant in Folau’s everyday life. I would not be surprised to hear that God has made the public’s funds available for this fight.

Jun 22, 2019, 13:54

No Blob ... you won't ... it isn't a place were we gather together to party.

You will be confined to your own suffering ... a place completely separate to mine.

Jun 22, 2019, 14:08

So CC if Folau loses his court case will that mean your god doesn't exist and you will:

1.  become an Atheist 
  2. Admit your God is an inept god and can do fuck all so you might as well be an Atheist or find a different god that might be able to actually do something.
  3. Do what every Christian does when something goes against your god and that is God works in mysterious way, god doesn't interfere in these situations as that removes free will  or you were just wrong as god isn't doing anything about this at all.
  4. And if Falou wins of course that is absolute proof that your god exists, I love how you make a 50/50 statement that no matter which way it goes you have an out 

Jun 22, 2019, 14:09

Thank you CC and draad....

I actually like Folau I think he’s an awesome rugby player I think he is also a humble man I applaud him for speaking up for his beliefs and I’ve done that on many occasions being outspoken as well especially when it’s about my country, my culture and my faith but I do think he’s being misguided by those around him. Lawyers are the biggest manipulators because they’re also in it for the money, his lawyers will garner a lot of cash to fill their pockets if he’s successful. I don’t tolerate hypocrites I don’t think many do. I was willing to stand with him until this latest development, I don’t think it’s right others should fund his stand regardless of whether they agree with him or not. I just find it distasteful when he is not short of a dollar and there are so many people struggling with genuine concerns who don’t have a dime.  If that offends anyone then I’m sorry but that’s just how I feel. Like draad said you don’t have to agree with everything I say and I don’t expect you to and contrary to what some may believe, I always try to be civil and refrain from name-calling just because we differ in opinions. I’m really a nice person....and I’m sure Folau is too. He just needs to re-focus on priorities and what’s more important after all, he did say he would walk away from the game if he felt he had brought it into disrepute. This latest debacle doesn’t help his cause.

Jun 22, 2019, 14:11

Anyway that’s my last comment I’m not going to flog this like a dead horse. It will play out and let the cards fall where they may. Good luck to him.

Jun 22, 2019, 15:43

CC as you said Folau is not fighting for himself alone but on behalf of ALL Christians and others who could be affected if they say anything non PC and could lose their jobs as a consequence. What amazes me is that there so much censorship going on and these plonkers don see this is more of the same.

in Europe and the UK you cannot say anything criticising islam no matter what they get up to. They say its hate speech and send you to jail. Over in the USA there is a big fight brewing over the Tech giants who are far left globalists. This has reached Congress and there is talk about breaking these fascist companies up.

Cloudy says noting about sunni bill williams or any of the points raised in that clip. She is not horrvfved by her PM wearing a Burka and say Mohammed is the prophet of allah!! All she can do is smear Folau for raising funds to fight the Oz rugby union run by a weird freak nz goth.

Cloudy doesn't really speak out against the LGBT perversions but sides with those supporting LGBT. She doesn't say much about pedophilia, the preying of these scumbags on children etc. Nor does she say anything much about abortions. She meekly accepts it all and complains that Folau has asked for some 3 million Oz dollar to help him fight the despicable Oz rugby Union. So Folau gives up his livelihood to make money from a lawsuit. You cant make up this BS. Of course he should not have to bear the burden of paying for the lawsuit alone. Why would you ever think like that!!!!!!!!!!! Why would you not support Folau vn his warning about thransgendrvsm bevng foisted on children. No all Cloudy has time for is to attack Folau - that vs her major thrust in what she writes. Shame on her.

Jun 22, 2019, 16:03

SaderFan ... No!

Jun 22, 2019, 19:38

Long live freedom of speech.Atheism is dead,just pervs left trying to silence the truth of scripture.

Jun 22, 2019, 20:02

Ah yes, the scriptures . . . the same scriptures that tell us that Jesus hung around with lots of men, never had a single relationship with a woman, loved John more than anyone else and - on his last night as a mortal man of the flesh - was found in the Garden of Gethsemane with a half naked young man (after checking a few times to make sure his disciples were asleep).

I wonder how Izzy and the other bible-bashers rationalise Jesus being gay? Did Jesus also go to hell?

Oh and thanks Moonrover for starting off by saying "long live freedom of speech". I trust you respect my freedom to say what I'm saying about Jesus being as gay as a pink sequinned clutch bag?

Jun 22, 2019, 20:24

Oh my the God hating rooitwit shows up. Calling the Holy Son of God gay is blasphemy rooitwit. Nobody can stop you but you will give an account. . .

Did your gay bar close early today perv?

Jun 22, 2019, 21:07

Moonrover these people can't stand biblical truth

"Why do the nations rage

Psalm 2 King James Version (KJV)

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Jun 22, 2019, 23:31

Ole Rooinek,you can post on your Facebook page about Jesus what you want to,Quantas won't stop you.

Jun 23, 2019, 01:14

Any Christians that supported Folau should be punished along with Folau. 

Jun 23, 2019, 07:12

As one of the only aussie rugby supporters on here. 

i say good on you izzy.

I wont throw my hard earned $$ into the cause but i think one needs to realise that the noisy left arent the majority. 30/70 at best.

We have a CEO (irish national) of australia flagship airline amongst any number of other influential commercial types trying to sway conservative values to suit their own twisted view of normality.

I think Izzy will go very close to achieving the cash target and frankly if you have any insight you can clearly see its not about the money for izzy.... its about principle.

Watch how it pans out pretty interesting that news corp are trying as hard as they can in the media to sway public opinion... reality is people have had enough of being told what to think by the propaganda machine = mainstream media....

Go izzy sue the pricks and hope a lot of heads roll...

re rugby argies v crusaders in chch is obvious outcome...

crusaders to win... eek the sad irony of it al...

Jun 23, 2019, 08:11

If its all about his principles why must other people pay for it?

I don't ask people to pay up when I can follow my principles I just pay for it myself.

I could understand him asking for assistance if he had no money but he has double what he is seeking, funny how he wont spend his own money for his principles.

Jun 23, 2019, 08:16

Folau is becoming almost as bad an advertisement for christianity as the deceitful, stupid and delusional Baboon-ou.

Jun 23, 2019, 08:24

I am afraid there is one element clear on site,   I was always under the impression that NZ residents are religious - but according to website info about 45% of the people are either agnostics or totally without any religious convictions at all.   

I am not a religious fanatic - and do not base my relationship with people on religious grounds - bit do not attack people with different ideas based on religious grounds like some do on site.   I respect people on the basis of how they behave in society,  

I do not like fanatics - be it religious or political in nature,  What is fare to my mind is that people be judged fairly on what contributions they make to society an the environment they live in,    Some attacks on people on site shows there is really is no  interest in society as a whole and people are attacked often on total misrepresentation and prejudice,

On the Folau issue - he is a top class sportsman with serious religious beliefs.  He  has never physically attacked anyone and what he says is what he was brought up to believe in.   Not allowing to say what he believes in is just sheer dictatorship by people with no real convictions  other than to rule the world we are all supposed to live in.

When people talk about politics the same applies.   Nobody dares to try and help the ordinary people in countries - if they do the media owned by the financial elite goes ballistic.   After all the rich do not care a hell about what happens to the people living in countries - they have the politicians who use political office to enrich themselves.   There is a link between leftwing politicians  and there capitalist masters,  As Lenin said:-

Bourgeois democracy is democracy of pompous phrases, solemn words, exuberant promises and the high-sounding slogans of freedom and equality. But, in fact, it screens the non-freedom and inferiority of women, the non-freedom and inferiority of the toilers and exploited.”

In the modern world that is true and we have the biggest scoundrels ever applying totally what Lenin said and those scoundrels are the political elite and their financial masters in so-called democratic societies,  At present the situation is the same as what leftist did in Communist Russia.   Are they using more subtle oppressive measures than the Communists did in Russia?   I think not  - they are the dictators of the modern world.           

Jun 23, 2019, 08:33

Here is the irony redsman......

The church he sued donates $40m a year towards welfare, humanitarian and other church sponsored projects. They’ve done that for over 30 years, well over a billion dollars. Their members over the same period of time devoted 25 million hours of labour. He had the gall to demand they return his donations and tithes, what does that tell you about his principles? So just knowing that, how much do you think he would be willing to part with if he wins all this money? It may have been about principles when he spoke out about sinners but it is definitely not about principles now.

Jun 23, 2019, 08:35

Mike.....no one is questioning his religious beliefs but people seem to think they know who he is because of them. Draad and CC are the only ones who seem to have a sense that there is more to this man than meets the eye.

Jun 23, 2019, 08:37

Exactly Oom Clever, when will people wake up to this?

Jun 23, 2019, 11:17

Go Folau, sue them for as much as you can get. Great that so many are supporting Folau regarding legal fees as no ways should he bear the financial burden to fight this act of tyranny alone.

Great also so many voices being raised on Folau's behalf.:D

See a German parliamentarian is calling for the silencing of right wing German Patriots and laws to ban them even assembling! Fascists! The LGBT open borders globalists cant stand anybody not bowing to their absurd PC views which are aimed at destroying their nation states. Now they are also wanting laws whereby anybody destroying an EU flag or EU symbols will get 3 years in jail. No wonder the globalists are losing support everyday!

Cloudy, doubtless Folau found he had been fooled by the false mormon cult and demanded his money back. He must have been dismayed to find out he had been funding a bad cult. Really hope he got his money back!

Oz you guys need to realize you make a terrible mistake employing that freak nz goth weirdo. She has severely damaged Oz rugby and if Folau wins his lawsuit, as he should, then that about bankrupts the Union. The freak nz goth women played as big role in all this. Send her packing back to nz. Who knows perhaps the nz rugby people will give her the CEO role Hahahhahahahahahaha Actually doubt it as they don't want their rugby destroyed.

Wonder if anything will now happen to muslim sunni bill williams for saying gays are worse than animals. Something ought to happen if we are actually dealing with principles but of course we are not. This is just a globalist attack on free speech and Christians. The hypocrisy in all this is stunning.

Dear Raylene says Oz rugby is inclusive HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT FRAUDULENT STATEMENT! RAYLENE GO GO BACK TO NZ YOU AR POLLUTING OZ.

RAYLENE, IF YOU CAN'T GET A JOB IN RUGBY IN NZ YOU CAN ALWAYS APPLY TO WORK ON SOME FREAK SHOW WHERE YOU COULD BE A STAR TURN!. STILL AMAZED THE USUALLY SAVVY OZ OAKS BLUNDERED LIKE THIS!! MUST HAVE BEEN INFILTRATED BY BAD PEOPLE.NEED A BIG HOUSE CLEANING.

GETTING SMASHED IN COURT COULD ASSIST THIS. WE SHALL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. WILL OZ REMAIN A FREE COUNTRY OR HAS THE GLOBALIST TAKE OVER HAPPENED.

Jun 23, 2019, 11:36

It’s no good arguing with stupidity. That Mormon cult as you call them have done more for humanity than you or Folau will ever do. You carry on supporting him, the money he gave as tithes and offerings went to people in need. I hope you’ve dug deep in your pocket and given him the cash he wants to fight his self-serving battle and that’s what it is, you just believe in it because it’s disguised as ‘freedom of speech.’ Go on then, put your hard-earned money where your mouth is seeing as you feel so strongly about it.....now there’s a challenge for you.

As if...!!!!!

Jun 23, 2019, 12:22

Oh dear here we go again. Cloudy you continue to amaze with your profound ignorance. Go and find out what the Book of Mormon teaches. How it differs from the bible and is full of heresies.

Once again you are on the wrong side of matters. Here is a little something to help you start.

The Christian: Why I left the Mormon Church to follow Jesus

Lynn K Wilder served in the Mormon Temple and as an LDS professor in Utah. She explains what convinced her to leave.

During my 30 years as a Mormon, I sincerely believed that mystical ‘spiritual experiences’ aligned me with my heavenly Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost (I believed in three separate gods, but no Trinity) in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS).

When a patriarch laid his hands on my head to give me a blessing, complete with Jewish lineage, I felt something like electricity course through my body. I was frequently overcome with emotion serving as an ordinance worker in the Chicago Temple or as a professor at the Church’s leading education institute, Brigham Young University. I bore testimony that Joseph Smith restored ‘the only true and living Church’.

Sincerely, I trusted feelings that flowed from these experiences, not aware that they might be counterfeit; rooted in what the Bible calls ‘another Jesus’ who teaches ‘another gospel’. Today, I neither trust feelings alone nor the sought-after visitations of spirits in the temple as fitting measures to test truth. One must also engage the brain and read the Bible.

CHALLENGED BY THE BIBLE

While he was a Mormon missionary, our third son, Micah, read the Bible several times, eventually challenging his Mormon family to do the same. Like cold water in my face, I was stunned to find profound doctrinal conflicts between the Bible and the LDS scriptures.

As a Mormon, I believed the Bible was missing precious truths revealed in our own faith, but I wanted to look at it for myself to decide. As soon as I read it, I recognised obvious doctrinal conflicts, and I reasoned: ‘If they teach different terms of salvation, they can’t be the same Jesus.’(NOTE CLOUDY!)

The Bible clearly teaches that salvation is a free gift. One crosses from death to life instantly upon believing in the one who paid for my sins on the cross. There was no waiting until the end of my life to see if I had done enough. No Mormon temple works – whose signs, tokens and handshakes are actually Masonic – are required for eternal life.

THE BIBLE CLEARLY TEACHES THAT SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

Jesus himself said: ‘One greater than the temple is here’ (Matthew 12:6, ASV). Which Jesus was I to believe?

MORMON JESUS VERSUS BIBLICAL JESUS

The Mormon Jesus and the biblical Jesus teach a different nature of Christ and, at the very crux of Christianity, they teach different ways to salvation. Even LDS prophet Gordon B Hinckley said: ‘The traditional Christ of whom they speak is not the Christ of whom I speak.’

According to LDS teaching, the Mormon Jesus was born as the first spirit child of a probable heavenly mother and heavenly father. This Jesus is a created being.(NOTE CLOUDY) He was not a god initially but earned his way to deity over time. The second spirit child was Lucifer. Both brothers presented their plans to the Council of the Gods for the future salvation of those on earth. Jesus’ plan was accepted, while Lucifer took a third of the host of heaven and was cast down. Then came the rest of us. Men might one day earn godhood. Women bear spirit children throughout the eternities as queens and priestesses to their husbands.(HAVE YOU EVER HEARD SUCH SATANIC LIES!!!)

None of this matches the biblical account, where Jesus is God and Lucifer is a fallen angel. Indeed, the greatest lie Satan fed us in the garden was that we could be ‘like God’, yet this is what Mormons believe.

There are other important ways in which Mormon teaching does not match biblical teaching on Christ’s atonement, but most significantly the Mormon Jesus teaches that membership in the LDS Church is required for eternal life. According to the Bible, his Church is a body of believers. No organisation can save.(AMEN!!)

IS THE LDS CHURCH BECOMING CHRISTIAN?

So, has the Mormon Church rescinded its most pernicious doctrines? Not really. According to LDS scripture, polygamy is an eternal principle and dark skin is a curse. Although many do not know or accept these teachings, they are still presented in their scriptures, in official Church manuals and in the sacred temple. The official Church website portrays these books of Mormon scripture as ‘pure truth’ and ‘utterly reliable’.

Although polygamy is no longer practised physically in this life, if a first wife to whom a man is ‘sealed’ (in marriage for this life and the next in the temple) dies and he is sealed to a second, he expects to be married to both women in the hereafter.(JESUS SAYS THERE IS NO MARRIAGE IN HEAVEN)

In 1978, LDS prophet Spencer W Kimball reported a revelation from God. Blacks could hold the priesthood. All who were worthy could now enter the temple, be sealed as families in the next life and receive eternal life with the Father. The admission that all (males) are equal in God’s sight mirrors Bible teaching; however, the teaching that dark skin is a curse still exists in 26 Mormon scriptures. Was Joseph Smith incorrect when he wrote them down as revelations from the Mormon Jesus?

Many anticipate that the LDS Church is morphing toward biblical Christianity. Nevertheless, as long as Mormonism reveres Joseph Smith as a prophet, teaches that Christ failed to establish a Church that would last but Smith did, and supports his extra-biblical scriptures as truth, these teachings are far outside mainstream Christianity. Doctrines such as the nature of God, who Jesus is, the condition of humankind, the creation, salvation, atonement, marriage and eternal life are just a few of the divergent teachings.

Mormons often sound the same as Christians, but since barely one religious word actually means the same between the faiths, always ask a Mormon, ‘What do you mean by that?’ (YUP LOOKS LIKE FOLAU WAS DECEIVED BIG TIME AND REALISED HE HAD BEEN GIVING TO A SATANIC CULT. NO WONDER HE WANTED HIS MONEY BACK!)

Mormons say they believe in Jesus. Some have even encountered him. Only Jesus can judge the heart, but given that LDS teachings contradict Bible teachings, one has to ask which Jesus?

Although it came at a cost, my whole family and I ended up leaving Mormonism in order to follow the real saviour.(AS FOLAU HAS EXPERIENCED FOLLOWING CHRIST FAITHFULLY OFTEN COMES AT A COST)

Four facts about Mormonism

1. There are more than 15 million Mormons in the world today, including approximately 190,000 in the UK

2. The LDS Church is governed by a ‘prophet’, in a line going back to its founder, Joseph Smith

3. As well as the Bible, Mormons revere three books of teaching and scripture: The Book of MormonThe Pearl of Great Price and the Doctrines and Covenants

4. Mormons believe that they can be baptised on behalf of dead relatives in order to bring them to salvation

Lynn K Wilder is author of Unveiling Grace: The Story of How We Found Our Way Out of the Mormon Church (Zondervan) and is co-founder of Ex-Mormon Christians United for Jesus; unveilingmormonism.com

Jun 23, 2019, 12:45

Beeno....try to get a grip. You can find anything that would malign any religion on the internet and why people leave them but you will never find why the 15 million members stay. I look at the goodness that comes out of a religion and what they do for mankind. Do you know any mormons? Probably not, just like you don’t know any Muslims. They are the only religion I know of that puts that much money towards charity.

Now how about you donate to Izzy’s GoFundMe instead of trying to spout off that you know as much about Mormonism as you know about Muslims. Too funny.

Jun 23, 2019, 13:13

Wouldn't mind as much if you went under the banner of atheist and you were applauding the muslims and mormons. But claiming to be a Christian and now applauding a satanic cult goes way beyond the pale. You are no Christian at all OR one so ignorant that I have never ever seen the lIkes of this before. I cannot actually comprehend how you as a Christian be so Ignorant. My sheep hear my voice and the voice of another they will not hearken unto.

You say nothing about the huge errors of the Mormons concerning the absolutely vital question of Salvation and the Deity of Christ. You don't say a word about all the massive errors that clearly show them to be a Satanic cult. All that matters is that some Satanist gives something to someone and they are then great people!. That is the limits of your discernment. Never mind they lead people astray in the most fundamental of ways!!!!!!!!!!!

You have now sunk to the level of poor sharktwit and can't go much lower.

How in the world do you know about the people I know you mampara! I have know muslims all my life! I live in the Cape and there are plenty of them around so you meet them in the workplace and all over - my neigbour is a muslim.

I have had Mormons into my house to discuss their cult. Had them completely stumped and they left in a daze. Wonder what happened to them after the truth they heard. Were young guys with badges calling themselves Elder John etc. They actually had very little knowledge of the bible and were really unnerved by the scriptures that were presented to them.

Jun 23, 2019, 13:24

Jun 23, 2019, 13:32

Cloudy when you give Jesus says you don't let the left hand know what the right hand is doing. You keep your giving secret. Otherwise you are like the Pharisees and have had your reward. o boasting about your giving so as to gain the applause of men

Again you display the fact you have no idea of the teachings of Jesus.

Have you ever read the bible? Be honest now have you ever read the bible. Not just some verse somewhere but the entire bible cover to cover. have you ever studied it? The answer has to be a no.

As for Mormonism it's obvious i know quite a bit about them and you know zero. Fancy somebody claiming to be Christian applauding a satanic cult. The mind boggles.

Jun 23, 2019, 13:34

Because you are so close-minded it’s very difficult to have a conversation with you about anything. You are prejudiced against just about everyone and everything that doesn’t conform to your beliefs. You’re the biggest Bible-basher I’ve ever known even worse than the Mormon missionaries at least they are trying to follow Christ in spreading His gospel. You claim to be a Christian, who knows what church you belong to or what faith perhaps it’s just one you made up and your behaviour is nothing like what the Saviour taught. He said to ‘love one another as I have loved you.’ Do you love your Muslim neighbour, have you fed him and his family at your table? I doubt that very much after all, these are people who could blow you to smithereens any minute. You are a fake and you try to hide behind your knowledge of the Bible which I’m sure you get off the internet anyway. You should practise what you preach otherwise you’re just another Folau who spouts off about how much he cares about sinners yet does nothing about it.

I have never EVER heard you say once or even shown that you respected another person’s beliefs, all you’re interested in is just humiliating people like those missionaries because you don’t have a Christian bone in you. You shame people by saying they’re Muslim lovers because they care for them or they’re homosexual because they care for them. Even Jesus loves them, but you.....no you would never respect them or care for them. ‘Love one another as I have loved you.’ You should hang your head in shame because you’re the worst kind of Christian. How insulting to class yourself as one yet neglect that one commandment.

Jun 23, 2019, 13:38

I schooled you about the Pharisees so don’t talk to me about that. Go read what Jesus said about the adulteress woman. Go read the first and great commandment and the second one that is likened unto it. Those two commandments hang all the law of the prophets and you need to familiarise yourself with those laws.

And stay on topic, this isn’t about reading the Bible this is about a greedy man wanting riches. Read about what God thinks of them and how they won’t be going to heaven.....you know ‘easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle’.......etc etc.

Jun 23, 2019, 13:52

Here we go again . . . the Baboon-ou view of the universe:

"Atheists are stupid . . . I proved god exists when I posted my last Handjob Hannity video . . . but all the polytheistic religions are stupid too . . . and if you don't believe in the same monotheistic religion as I do then you're also stupid . . . and of those believers only the Protestants are right, the Catholics are stupid as well . . . and it's only the protestant church I believe in that's right, all the other protestants are also stupid . . . and it's only my version of the bible that's right . . . and it's only the scriptures I believe in that are right . . . everyone else is stupid and I've proved it so often. Why doesn't everyone agree with me? It's all so unfair . . . sniff. You're all so stupid . . ."

I suspect the all-knowing always right Church of Baboon-ou has a grand total of one adherent . . . and it's the most small-minded, brainwashed and stupid individual I've ever encountered.

Jun 23, 2019, 14:01

You’re offensive you know nothing about me or what I believe in. I would have mormons, Muslims, Christians, gays, a homeless man, anyone in need is welcome in my home and if I perish because of one of them...then I perish but I know I did what Jesus would have done. You have the audacity to say I’m not a Christian and yet you display behaviour every day that’s unchristian-like in every way and I’m not the only one who thinks that. If Jesus sat at your table and read the things you write He would be appalled.

And while we’re on the subject of rich men, read the parable about the rich man who wanted to get to heaven. Jesus told him to go away and sell all that he had and give to the poor and he couldn’t. Do you think for one minute Folau will give that money to the poor? Not on your life! Prove you love Him Beeno because that’s what it boils down to. If you’re rich and you don’t share that with others, then you’re no better than the Pharisees. Even the widow’s mite shared and she had nothing!!

Case closed.

Jun 23, 2019, 14:38

The Church of Beeno could worship Mormon for years, then change to another brand of Christianity - and still be right both times - with all others wrong

Jun 23, 2019, 14:44

Cloudy you have made no case. You don't respond to any facts and end up on the anti Christian camp time and again. :'(

Best you stick to rugby and not expound on spiritual matters about which you are abysmally ignorant. :'(

At least with rugby it doesn't matter too much if you lead people astray. :'(

Bad enough having ou sharktwit expounding on matters as if he were somebody who knew what he was talking about. Hahahahaha :D

Jun 23, 2019, 14:45

Just like you don’t respond to anything I say........so don’t expect the same courtesy.

Jun 23, 2019, 14:54

Bye the way you are not being taken to task because you do good but because you pervert Biblical truth, major truth.

Your big point about Folau on this thread is that the guy is a money grabber and I should tell the board about my donations etc. 

Both things I have answered. In fact if you read my post and watch the clips I posted you would see how much I have answered. 

Your smearing Folau is not nice. 

Anyhow it must surely be your bedtime. So goodnight to you. 

I am watching  the presentation to Federer after winning in Germany on grass. 

You must admit I have been generous with my time trying to help you. :D

Jun 23, 2019, 15:03

I perverted biblical truth? Really.....so what have I perverted please enlighten me further.

The first and great commandment ....truth

The second one likened to it......truth

Both hang all the law of the prophets.....truth

Love one another as I have loved you......truth

Jesus and the adulteress woman......truth

The parable of the rich man .......truth

The widows mite......truth

What’s the problem? You think I’m an ignoramus so tell me where I went wrong. I’ll stay up and wait.....take your time.

Jun 23, 2019, 15:13

Loving means telling the truth like Folau did not smearing the guy like you did. 

Hope you are getting a glimmer Cloudy. 

Jun 23, 2019, 15:19

As I said it's not the good things I am calling you out on but your fighting against Biblical truth. Always opposing those standing against those assaulting Christian truth. 

Also your wide ranging ignorance. You supported Hillary. Hillary is totally corrupt and opposes Christian values. She even advocates abortion up to time of birth. You supported her hopefully out of ignorance.

You have no case so best go to bed and reflect on your foolish ways tomorrow. 

Jun 23, 2019, 15:19

Nope....that’s not an answer you’re just deflecting.

Answer the question. What biblical truths did I get wrong? None of your usual pussy footing around, just give a direct reply. Or is that something you can’t do when you’re wrong?

Jun 23, 2019, 15:21

This has nothing to do with Hillary, abortion and all that other rubbish you bring into your argument.

You accused me of not being a Christian and then said I pervert biblical truths. So what did I pervert?

Jun 23, 2019, 15:22

Perhaps anything religious related should be in the Beeno section - otherwise, it gives Beeno a chance to spill his bile all over the rugby section

Jun 23, 2019, 15:24

DA started this thread off on a rugby-related issue. Beeno has turned it into a religious one and I’m happy to badger him in the trumpet. All good.

Perhaps Beeno you can write your eloquent reply on why I pervert biblical truths in your most esteemable trumpet. After all isn’t that where the most perceptive and intuitive people meet?

Jun 23, 2019, 15:30

Hmmm ou sharktwit weighing in. Still in a huff because your support for homosexuality has been called out. 

Cloudy I am not going to rehash all that has been spoken. 

Your attack on Folau, your stance on Islam and the Mormons gives you away.

The fact you supported Hillary is simply another indication as to how you approach things from such ignorance. You and poor sharktwit have lots in common!!

Go Folau sue the pants off the pervs running Oz rugby and trying hard to shut down free speech. End of story. 

Jun 23, 2019, 15:37

Ou sharktwit gets in a froth when DA posts a hit piece on Folau but others say hang on we don't agree with you pervs. Bwhahahaha then ou sharktwit wants the thread to be moved to Beeno's Trumpet.  Too funny really. As soon as these losers get their butts kicked on a topic they start squealing. Toughen up snowflakes and wipe away the tears! :D

Hahahahaha give Raylene a call sharktwit the weirdo and you could really get on!!! Hahahahaha I am sure she can comfort you and tell you how she is shutting down non PC speech.

What a pity she was allowed to foul up Oz rugby! 

Jun 23, 2019, 15:38

Gives me away to what? That I respect other people’s beliefs because I see them as people? That I don’t continually look for faults in people like you do? I never said anything about Folau’s stand that was derogatory. Do you not read anything I say? I’ve never had a problem with the fact that he spoke out, I have a problem with the fact that he is putting money before his God. If he was that concerned about sinners going to hell he would have walked away to do all he can to save them. That’s what he talks about all the time. Putting God first....suing people for money or gain is not putting God first. He comes across now as a hypocrite and that makes him like the Pharisees.

You don’t like my views or opinions that’s fine, but don’t accuse me of not being a Christian just because I’ve called him out USING biblical truths.

End of story now.... because I do have to sleep I have chores to do in 4 hours and arguing with a brick wall is liable to make me milk the dog instead of the cow.

Jun 23, 2019, 15:46

So you continue judging and smearing Folau. 

Folau made a Biblical stand as Christians know. He has been castigated for this by the atheists etc and has been fired from his job. 

Christians are now standing with him and supporting him regarding his legal fees. 

You on the other hand smear him, side with the Satanic Mormon cult and side with the opposition 

Let's hear you tell these homosexuals that what Folau said is true. That it was a warning that needed to be given dispite what the nz goth freak says. Let's see you support what Folau said and I will give you credit. 

Jun 23, 2019, 15:54

Suing Oz rugby for a big payment is exactly the way to teach them and others a big lesson. Trying to silence those holding views these scumbags don't like is crucial for Australia staying a fee democracy. You have no idea at all about what is at stake. 

I am confident Folau will put the money to good use supporting his family and godly causes. 

Christians everywhere are hoping Folau will win in court. 

Atheists like sharktwit hope he loses. Tell me, do you want Folau to lose. Seems you do. 

Jun 23, 2019, 19:15

Wow! I've seen some ignorant half-wits getting schooled on these boards but seldom have I seen anyone get his arse handed to him on a plate the way Baboon-ou is being ripped to shreds by Cloudy on the bible and christian values.

The last time Baboon-ou was at such a sputtering loss for words was when he saw a picture of Raelene Castle and got a boner and then tried to pretend he hadn't.

Keep it up Cloudy! The best part is he has absolutely no idea he's being humiliated in public for being a loud-mouthed blowhard who has no clue about the subject he thinks he's an expert in.

LMAO!

Jun 23, 2019, 19:44

Oh do shut up Peeper, you boring little Welsh drunk.

Jun 23, 2019, 20:59

Give it a rest peeper you creepy perv.

Shouldn't you be at your gay club? 

Jun 24, 2019, 02:45

Folau GoFundMe appeal shut down by crowdfunding site

By

Israel Folau's controversial appeal for financial assistance for his legal fight against Rugby Australia has been shut down by GoFundMe Australia, with more than $650,000 in funds donated to the former rugby star expected to be refunded.

GoFundMe Australia released a statement to the Herald on Monday saying the Folau appeal breached the organisation's terms and conditions.

Israel Folau's video that accompanied his appeal for funds last week.

Israel Folau's video that accompanied his appeal for funds last week.Credit:youtube

"Today we will be closing Israel Folau’s campaign and issuing full refunds to all donors. After a routine period of evaluation, we have concluded that this campaign violates our terms of service," GoFundMe Australia regional manager Nicola Britton said.

"As a company, we are absolutely committed to the fight for equality for LGBTIQ+ people and fostering an environment of inclusivity. While we welcome GoFundMes engaging in diverse civil debate, we do not tolerate the promotion of discrimination or exclusion.

"In the days since Mr Folau's campaign launched, more than one million dollars have been donated to hundreds of other campaigns, large and small, across Australia. Those acts of kindness are the heart of GoFundMe.

"Our platform exists to help people help others. Australians have shown themselves to be among the most kind and generous people in the world. We look forward to helping more Australians fundraise for causes they care about in the coming months and years."

Jun 24, 2019, 02:47

Hallelujah :angel:  hehehehehehe.

Jun 24, 2019, 04:34

I woke up to that news blobbok....and I’m very happy it’s been shut down and the money refunded. If they want to continue to donate then by all means send it to him personally but not through GoFundMe.

Beeno.....I don’t really care if he wins or loses, this will play out for years anything can happen but if he does win then go on his crusade for God and help save the sinners he spoke about. Use the money to help people in need. Only time will tell if he does but already the integrity of the man is in question.

Jun 24, 2019, 05:39

Well it must be a sign from God that he is against Falou's stand surely CC.

Jun 24, 2019, 05:41

Also stand back when Beenshit hears this he is going to go ballistic hahahahaha

Jun 24, 2019, 05:55

So Folau is shut down by the LBGT attack dogs.....who neatly prove the point and the crowd cried out for more!

Shut down, not because rules were violated, but because his cause is not politically correct. And I think they would have a hard time proving discrimination and exclusion.

What's new here?

Jun 24, 2019, 06:17

And just so you understand how Go Fund Me works:

GoFundMe is a for-profit company. It takes 5 percent of donations raised on its platform. There is also a 2.9 percent payment-processing fee collected on each donation, along with 30 cents for every donation. That means if a campaign raised $1,000 through 10 donations of $100 each, GoFundMe would collect about $82.Nov 14, 2017

There is nothing altruistic about this mob, nor about their decision on Folau, which is all about the net bottom line.

Jun 24, 2019, 06:18

But how can these sinners shut down gods will?

I don't understand  isn't your god the all powerful supreme being that can drown worlds with a click of his fingers and create universes. Surely he can keep a givealittle page open if he wanted to.

Jun 24, 2019, 07:14

Why does Folau need GoFundMe anyway? Why doesn't he just pray?

Jun 24, 2019, 07:16

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God”

Maybe the LBGTPGTRKBZ movement have their own Bible but mine will never change.

Jun 24, 2019, 07:21

Brilliant piece of news. GoFundMe has realised what a lowlife piece of shit “Foulou” is and is refunding all the donations! Good job I say to the pathetic idiot....Pay for your own legal costs you twat!!

Jun 24, 2019, 07:23

So Moonrover, do you not fall into a single one of those categories? 

Have you ever got drunk? Have you ever had sex outside marriage? Have you ever used abusive language? Have you ever stolen anything? Coveted anything?

Yes? You have? Then your bible says you're going to hell as well.

Jun 24, 2019, 07:35

Gets you thinking aye Rooinek,the whole gay movement plus Quantas want Folau crucified,crucified for the truth.Whichever way this debacle pans out ,millions of more people will have thought about this verse and as you say,think about"where they fall into this verse of eternity"

We see sharia law creeping across the globe,stoning of gays,of which Qantas has agreements with those airlines,yet they crucify Folau.Jesus told the crowds to see if they had sin in their lives  and a woman subsequently survived.It is by grace we are saved,not the law.

Jun 24, 2019, 07:37

GFM fly the Rainbow flag  ....... get GodFundMe instead.

Jun 24, 2019, 07:38

Then he should have used Facebook but even they have a fee of 6.9% to cover their costs. Maybe he should have gone through Vinnies. The guy has millions, to ask people to fund his legal costs is pathetic. What would you think if someone like James Packer started a GoFundMe to cover his legal fees? Ludicrous.

Jun 24, 2019, 07:54

Plus he's married to a stunningly beautiful woman, a $500000 Lamborghini in the garage,property portfolio in excess of $6ml, secure with his religious beliefs knowing that he couldn't, never ever end up in hell. Oak's a Foolou.

Jun 24, 2019, 08:01

"He always said he would walk away from the game and put God first so why isn’t he doing that? If he is so concerned for all the sinners going to hell then why isn’t he out there trying to help them go to heaven instead of asking them for money to fill his coffers? I’m sorry but I don’t believe he has sacrificed anything. 

He is a rich man, there are people out there who are struggling and doing it tough and this just reeks of greed. It reminds me of his and his family’s behaviour when they left their former faith. A double-minded man who should search within his own soul and do the right thing instead of listening to greedy people around him. 

The only ones who will benefit if he wins will be him and his family and his lawyer, the same people who would have benefited had he won his court case against his former religion. That’s the clincher for me."

Best post in this whole thread, very well said Cloudy

I'm so happy to hear that the fund me page has been closed

And boy did Cloudy school Beeno on this thread……. in devastating fashion 

Jun 24, 2019, 08:08

The whole thing is a joke, there is no such thing as a true Christian, simply because no one follows the bible to the letter. You all just pick and choose which bits suit you and conveniently ignore all the bits that you don't like or want to follow (like stoning people to death or giving away all you possessions talking to snowflake here).

Why do believers ignore parts of the bible, could it be deep down you don't really believe but you just don't want to face the reality of there being no god and oblivion is your future?

Sorry but it just doesn't make sense that a true believer would ignore his gods word. Anyone on here able to answer that for me. (and no I wont take because everyone is a sinner because that doesn't just give you a free pass to sin) surely they would do everything as instructed without question?

Jun 24, 2019, 08:19

Blob, I don't know the man, and I don't know his motivation for what he is doing. What I do know is that he was for quoting from the Bible and posting it on social media. RA also announced that he would be fired for it before even talking to him.

If quoting certain portions  from the Bible is offensive to some, fine, Some of the LGBTWTFE is offensive to me..no problem, but it should not be against the law and no employer should be able to dictate to employees not to express their religious views on social media....and the GFM stopped it for political reasons.  This isn't about religion anymore, this is about an ongoing trend of an all out attack on basic freedom...conform or be destroyed...

Jun 24, 2019, 08:22

Knock the shit out of 'em Izzy. As a matter of fact, you're in a perfect position to extract seven types of body fluid out of that despicable Castles and the ARU. Depending of course on whether the Oz judiciary is as corrupt and/or ethically bankrupt as as the shrieking anti-rights lobby active on this meaningless little forum. GoFundMe's politically-correct de-platforming will only inspire more contributors. If there's any money left once you're done with the discombobulated pc brigade, go on holiday or buy yourself a new Ferrari.

Jun 24, 2019, 08:40

This whole thread is just a proxy for with those for Christianity on the one side and those against it on the other. I think the only exception I saw was DbDraad, who seems to be reserving judgement. 

Well, here is my take. If you live in a country that is run according to religious law, like Saudi Arabia, then your actions within that country will by judged by that the laws of that religion, in this case Islam, and by the coinciding laws of the country. Australia is not such a country. Yes, many of its laws are based on Christian values, but the laws of the country are not governed by Christianity. If you live within such a country, you need to accept that reality. Folau has not done so. I am no specialist in Australian law, but it is quite clear that it does not allow discrimination on the bases of religion or sexual orientation (forgetting for now all the other things Folau condemned in that post). He went against the equality laws, and discriminated against homosexuals, and has to face the consequences of that decision. The laws of a country will supersede the laws of one of the religions within that country. Especially a country that affords all religions equal rights to be practised. The rights of the player and the employer are determined by the signed contract between the two parties, once again, he breached that contract. The countries laws cannot protect him, in my opinion anyway, so it comes down to weather or not he breached his employment contract, and quite clearly he has.    

If the roles were to be reversed, and someone like Sonny Bill Williams, a Muslim, was to say that all Christians were destined to go to hell if they did not accept Allah as their saviour, what would all those Christians defending Folau now be saying? Would they be defending SBW's right to religious freedom? Would they be defending him getting crowd funding? Would they support him financially? I think not. I am aware he is a New Zealander, but for this example I don't think it makes a difference.  

Jun 24, 2019, 08:45

Draad, I'm all for free speech but this is specifically about a breach of contract & after last year's fiasco he knew that his latest post would cause a shitstorm. The oak's dumb & dumber rolled into one.

Jun 24, 2019, 08:45

It's a hung parliament:angel:

Jun 24, 2019, 08:51

Haaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Poor dog.

He'll never be the same again.

Jun 24, 2019, 09:22

Blue. You are not discriminating against someone because you have a different opinion.  If he refused to hand out his signature to someone because they were x, y or z, that would have been discrimination...he quoted a portin of the Bible...if that was unlawful , then Australia should either have the Bible revised or pass legislation regulating when and where the Bible may be quoted...beginning to sound like the old USSSR here yet?

Blob....on the breach of contract thing.

1. Was expressing religious views on social media prohibited in his original contract, or only religious views offensive to LGBTO....?
  2. Or did they unilaterally add it to his terms of employment after the previous round?
  3. Does an employer have the right to do that? If indeed, to what extent?
I am quite interested in what the law will say about these questions. 
Initially I also thought that he was in breach of contract and that he was in big trouble because he has been warned before, but then I started to think a bit further and how this will have to be structured in labour relations. This will be interesting. 

PS, to me this is not a Christian vs Atheists issue. My opinion would be the same if he quoted the Quran. He did not entice violence or hate against anyone...he quoted scripture. 

Jun 24, 2019, 09:25

Ndaba...interesting post...you have a familiar ring...

Jun 24, 2019, 09:44

"Ndaba...interesting post...you have a familiar ring..."

Sure I do. Stick with me, I'll make you famous too. Regards, Ndabaningi.

Jun 24, 2019, 09:48

Sue these fascists for as much as possible. 

Money is rolling in to help Folau with his legal fees.

Saw a clip by a New Zealanders strongly supporting Folau and saying what a disgrace his getting fired was.

He then showed the comments by bloggers the vast majority supporting Folau. 

This is about shutting down Christians and shutting down anything regarded as non PC. It's a trend in Europe and the USA and is now facing fierce resistance as globalist power wanes and they fight back as hard as they can. 

The globalist promotion of LGBT as hard as they can as well as pedophilia and now it's infanticide as well shows you what these scumbags are.The whole pedophilia scene in America along with human and sex trafficking is ignored by the globalist MSM. 

Remarkably those people the most anti Trump are the most pro this terrible filth and murder of infants. 

The globalist MSM can scream all they want supporting this BS but decent human beings are turning away and their ratings are plummeting. The gullible and corrupt few on this board still suck up all this BS and regurgitate whatever they are fed. 

To repeat 63 million USA unborn children have been murdered since 1970. About the same who died in WW2.  

The pervs are not content with their liberties but have moved on to suppression of any disagreeing with them and getting them removed from the workplace. Incidentally this is being applied in various situations where views are deemed non PC globalists and does not only involve Christians - eg The tech giants firing employees not holding globalist views. 

It is also very obvious the predation of children is being ramped up by the LGBT and the pedophiles. Supported by the globalist social marxist progressives. 

However the perverts here have no problem with any of these things. You must be inclusive they whine ignoring everybody who vehemently disagree with their perverted views. The vast majority. 

Hope you win Folau as the wrong decision will effect millions and of course not only Christians. 

Interestingly the Bible in the Book of Revelation says the Anti Christ (who will rule the world for a period of 42 months) will cause EVERYONE to take a Mark. Without the Mark you be able to neither buy nor sell. Ie cannot earn a living, excluded from the economy. If you don't take the Mark you will be beheaded. 

Could all this censorship and firing of people for non PC views be a precursor of what we are moving into. 

Regardless those loving freedom will need to and are rising up to fight the tyrannical globalist one world government agenda. Hence the hatred of Trump, Brexit, Salvinni, Le Pen, Farage and all the many leaders saying NO to the globalist agenda. 

Thankfully South America has kicked these scumbags out and Canada will give Trudea the boot later this year. Personally I think a no deal Brexit is on the cards now but we shall see. 

The battle rages. 

Jun 24, 2019, 09:48

Ndaba is Redneck. Different stance ... same dude.

Jun 24, 2019, 09:51

Db, even if they did change his contract, it is my understanding that he still agreed to the new terms of it. If he then breached those terms, he breached the contract. I only mentioned the laws of the country, because they won't protect him in his contract dispute. There is a difference between voicing your freedom of religion and using that religion to discriminate against a particular, legal group of people. 

Freedom of religion has got to be regulated, because even Christianity can be understood a million different ways. If some loon believes  Exodus 31:14 where it mentions that someone is to be put to death for working on the sabbath, and this loon actually goes out and murders his neighbour for mowing his lawn on a Sunday, it can obviously not be condoned. Now I am not saying that you would defend such an action, but you will get some crazy person that takes such words literally. My point is, the laws of a country, must supersede the interpretations of a religion.   

Jun 24, 2019, 09:54

Draad because Hell is a reality it was a warning that had to be given. All credit to Folau. May God be with you Israel Folau and all who support the Biblical stand you took!!! 

Jun 24, 2019, 10:07

Blue, at this stage, the particulars of his contract is not known.

Freedom of religion does not have to be regulated...illegal religious actions already are. Murder, rape and assault are already illegal. 

Tell me how Folau discriminated against anyone?

Jun 24, 2019, 10:10

There is no man made law that will stop Christians and indeed others speaking about what they believe in. 

We will see what the contracts say. If there is something it shows the Oz Rugby union has appointed itself the judge of what is right and wrong, who can play rugby and who cant and this under the banner of inclusiveness. You can't make up this BS. 

Indeed so arrogant are the freak goth and her cabal they think they are above God Himself. Are they in for a massive shock.

Jun 24, 2019, 10:24

It is unlawful, and also against the labour union to make or force any employee to take a polygraph test

This is the same law in most countries

However, in certain job positions, especially within South Africa, the contract and job description can very clearly stipulate that you are required to participate and pass a polygraph test every 6 months, and this is usually within the security field, but more specifically, the cash in transit business and armed response companies.

I am mentioning this because whilst some things are definitely against the labour law, it does not preclude having specific clauses in certain contracts, that once signed, binds that individual to those terms. 

So yes, if Folau had those clauses in his contract, which I believe he did, purely due to his previous behavior, then he should feel the full brunt of his actions and accept all repercussions that come his way because of those actions.

Jun 24, 2019, 10:29

Well my opinion is gods a c$%t if he exists and according to you I am free to say that loudly and often and I am also free to say all believers are morons, oh wait I remember a certain believer on here trying to shut down those of us who questioned his beliefs as it hurt his feelings.
It appears freedom of speech only applies to some and certainly not to Atheists.

Jun 24, 2019, 10:53

The World Cup of sodomites vs non-sodomites with the atheist pavilion shouting for the sodomites not because they love sodomy but because they hate God.

Don't bring up your verbal contract with the dictionary about atheism,that you don't believe in God.Your hatred for God is spewed out over all the airways of the net. 

Jun 24, 2019, 11:08

Ummm . . . why would an atheist hate something that he doesn't believe exists?

Jun 24, 2019, 11:10

Perfectly summarized Moonrover!

DA, it depends on the actual detail of the specific clauses and if it were added after the initial starting date of the contract.

When will it start being offensive for players publicly praying before or after matches?...or thanking Jesus in a post match interview?

This PC BSis taking things too far. Before we know it, we will be living under conditions similar to China or North Korea.

Sader, I don't agree with your stance, but I agree with your right to voice it 100% As long as someone is not encouraging or enticing others to harm others, they should be given the right to say what they want. 

Jun 24, 2019, 11:13

Jun 24, 2019, 11:08

Ummm . . . why would an atheist hate something that he doesn't believe exists?

You should ask that to yourself...and question where the hate itself comes from...it's not rational....no matter how you try and spin it.

Jun 24, 2019, 11:28

Moonrover, my question was to you and it still stands . . . why would an atheist hate something that he doesn't believe exists?

I don't believe in the tooth fairy . . . but that doesn't mean I hate the tooth fairy.

Jun 24, 2019, 11:33

Bwhahahahaha ou rooitwit brings the house down with his amzi g stupidity. 

Rooijackass you have shown your rage and anger towards God countless times. You attack God again and again. You even say Jesus is gay!

Best shout your foul trap you absurd perv. 

Man can ou rooitwit really be so dumb. 

Well said Moonrover! 

Jun 24, 2019, 11:34

Moorover, tell me, does not believing in something automatically mean you hate it? Actually, the very fact that someone identifies as an atheist automatically makes it impossible for that person to hate God. You cannot hate something that you don't even believe is there. They may dislike Christians, or even hate them, but that is not the same thing. There is no hard tangible evidence that God exists. The almighty has given humanity heavily contradictory religions making it impossible to know which is the correct one. You cannot touch God with your hands, you cannot see him with your eyes, you cannot hear him with your ears. And don't get philosophical, those statements are all true. There is good reason to doubt God and his existence. No, I am not an atheist, but I have very serious doubts about the existence of theistic God. Therefore I understand why some people don't believe at all. 

Nobody has answered my question. Would all the Christians here be so defensive of the freedom of religion position, if an influential Muslim had spewed hatred about Christians and eternal damnation? Funny thing is, the Christians have a lot more in common with Muslims than atheists do.    

Jun 24, 2019, 11:37

No you silly nutjob you believe a universe created itself from nothing and that DNA just evolved. How utterly dumb is that rooibozo. 

Go to Beeno Trumpet and watch the clip about who did the encoding of the DNA and wise up chump. 

Beeno as always lending a helping hand to the poor ignorant and lost rooitwit! :D

Jun 24, 2019, 11:47

Nope the atheists are allies of Islam as bloggers are noting everywhere. 

Christians support Trump and atheists and Muslims by and large support atheistic child murdering demonrats. 

Many have remarked how weird it is atheists supporting Islam. These two groups are of the same spirit though. The question however points to how absurd the atheists are. The turkey voting for Christmas. Ditto these weird femnazis they also support Islam as do much of the LGBT community. People are amazed at their profound stupidity. Satan of course has blinded their eyes. 

Folau DID NOT SPEW HATRED BLUEBOK. JUST BECAUSE YOU FOOLISHLY DON'T BELIEVE IN HELL DOESN'T MEAN IT DOESN'T EXIST. BECAUSE HELL DOES EXIST FOLAU'S WARNING WAS TOTALLY NECESSARY!

JESUS, GOD THE SON, spoke many times about Hell. He died to save us from Hell. 

No more BS about Folau please bluebokkie. 

Jun 24, 2019, 11:53

Folau is not calling for any harm to come to gays. He is calling for gays to repent and be saved from going to hell!!!

Muslims like Sunni bill Williams, who gets a free pass, says gays are worse than animals. 

Muslims execute gays and throw them off buildings. 

Can you spot the difference bluebokkie?

Man that you have to explain all this is astonishing. 

Jun 24, 2019, 11:57

Neither does the Bible have 164 jihad verses against non believers. Go and do some research Bluebok on how the Quoran teaches in respect of how infidels are to be treated. Then go and read the New Testament a d report back. Christianity and Islam are vastly different. 

Jun 24, 2019, 12:03

Hey rooitwit did you see your now deceased atheist buddy Christopher Hitchkins raging against God. 

Many people have in fact wondered why atheists rage against the God they say doesn't exist. 

Indeed atheists like Raylene ban Folau for speaking about a hell they also say doesn't exist. 

Face facts atheists make up a very small fringe minority and are just plain dumb. Making fools of themselves everyday with their absurd take on matters. 

Folau banned for warning about a hell they insist doesn't exist. Bwhahahahaha what a bunch of clowns!!!! Mental retards

Jun 24, 2019, 12:21

Hate is an emotion. A very strong emotion and it usually shows itself when specific conditions are met.  

A person who doesn't believe in something won't express himself in a hateful manner. He will simply dismiss it as nonsense and move on.

For example ... I do not believe that kissing a frog would result in it turning into a prince or princess, and so will not waste my time debating it. I certainly won’t become heated and argue endlessly about it.       

An atheist believes in something and saying he doesn’t is a lie. He believes that God doesn't exist and he’s prepared to defend his belief with all his might. It usually ends up becoming heated, which I would say meets all the requirements for hate to show its face. Hate of his debating opponent and hate of the subject matter ... in this case Jesus or God.

Atheists are God haters ... haters of Jesus Christ ... of that there’s no doubt ... and funny enough, the Christian takes the brunt of their attacks. Not Muslims or Mormons or Buddhists ... it’s always the Christians under fire.

Makes one wonder. Are we onto something?

Muslims have been saying things about our faith forever. It means nothing to me and I certainly won’t cause a ruckus because of some foolishness I don’t agree with.

BlueBok ... so ... as far as I can tell .. you don’t believe in God cause you can’t touch him or see him ... or hear his voice, right? And that’s good enough reason for you to reject Him?

Really? Surely there's more to it than that?

Wow!!! I didn’t realize you were so shallow.

Jun 24, 2019, 12:36

Can someone at least answer the question posed by Piss Mint and blue

How can you even possibly hate something, if you don't even believe that the thing that you are supposed to hate, even exists?

"You should ask that to yourself...and question where the hate itself comes from...it's not rational....no matter how you try and spin it."

Why should I have to question something that I firstly.... don't believe in...… and secondly...…. I don't hate?

Maybe you should actually question why you believe that someone has to automatically hate something that they don't even believe exists...….?

I also don't believe in the tooth fairy, but I certainly made my kids believe it was there when their teeth were falling out...…. but now that they are older and also don't believe in the tooth fairy, they automatically hate it and won't use it with their kids?

Same as the easter bunny...….. I must hate that as well, because I definitely don't believe in that either, even if I made my kids hunt for all those eggs every easter?

Do you even realize how you are portraying yourself here?

Jun 24, 2019, 12:36

Muslims, Christians and Jahova's are all cut from the same Abrahamic cloth.  It is the same religion with some extra edits over the years to each respective text to make them have unique parts.

The changes to the Bible in more recent years have removed the most backward parts, but some remains.
The Koran unfortunately still remains totally backward.

The only difference is that much of the far right of Christianity no longer exists- fortunately. 

The Jews believed they were Gods chosen people. Europe/ Western world then modified the Jewish religion to suit their own ends, merging it with some ancient Pagan texts.

Then a few centuries later the Muslims stole the Christian religion and modified it to their own ends.
All monolithic Gods sell the afterlife of the one true God. They all claim all religions and non-religions are the Devil.

In 500 year from now, if the World continues to evolve - religion will be gone. It will be seen as a text for primitives by all, and not just some.

While religion is practised by many, there is no doubt that most of the followers are below the average IQ- as with Folau

Jun 24, 2019, 12:40

"Atheists are God haters ... haters of Jesus Christ ... of that there’s no doubt"

This is the biggest load of shit I have seen, in quite some time 

I wonder how many other people on here stand by this statement

Jun 24, 2019, 12:40

CC, Blue does not reject God, he strongly doubt the existence of  God as described in the Bible a d the gods of other religions...he is an agnostic... which is rational to some extent.  I hope God reveals himself to him...there is no other way. No person can convince someone of God's existence...only the Spirit...as for hell and who gets to be condemned there and for how long? I don't think about it...afterlife in Heaven would be nice, but that's not why I'm a Christian neither for the fear of hell...I believe in "The Way" as the only way to cope with an increasingly chaotic world...in the end, it's the only thing that makes sense of the bizarre place we find ourselves...once you realise it, it's as obvious as the sun rising every day. 

Jun 24, 2019, 12:42

Expecting a plaintive squeal any moment from the perv supporters asking for this thread to be moved to Beeno's esteemed trumpet. Boy are they getting their sorry butts kicked. :D

Jun 24, 2019, 12:51

The bits of the thread that are concerned with Folau, his banning and his efforts to raise money to fight his legal battles are rugby related and belong in this section.

The rest of the comments arguing about christianity, atheism and hell have no place on this thread and should continue here (atheists who hate something they don't believe in) or here (the world's worst christian).

Jun 24, 2019, 12:52

‘No person can convince someone of God's existence...only the Spirit...’

I believe that’s true draad.

Jun 24, 2019, 12:55

Unfortunately, the Spirit does not exist, so it will not be convincing anyone of anything.

Most convincing is done in the Church through various brainwashing techniques combined with self-delusion....  

A case study like Beeno is so twisted he has lost any touch with reality. He interprets the Bible to suit his own backward agenda, and like Folau believes he is a prophet spreading the word of God.

The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.... Are they not all one in the same. Pull the other one... :D

Jun 24, 2019, 13:02

So here is where we are:

The very foolish atheists of Oz rugby are saying, along with their very foolish supporters.

in the name of inclusiveness Folau must be banned from rugby.

that they are the ones to decide what is right and what can be spoken about!!

That quoting the bible must not be allowed (or indeed uttering anything they disagree with no doubt)

That sunn bill williams gets a pass but they are all standing on some sort of principle. When do muslims get fired for their attitude to gays etc - anywhere.

Then we have the fact that these weirdoes do not believe in God

These atheists also do not believe Hell.

But Folau must be banned from rugby for things they insist don't exist!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody not agreeing with their PC BS must be fired. They hope this will shut people up who disagree with them. Note this not only happening in OZ oaks

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you can definitely tell you cant win the argument - those fascists are clueless so they label anything form ANY source that is not PC in their darkened eyes hate speech. Look how they fooled poor Bluebokkie - hope he is getting a glimmer.

Jun 24, 2019, 13:04

Shark, you will first need a doctors in mathematics, physics or statistics to understand that the probability of there not being some sort of god simply outweighs the opposing stance by more than too much to be ignored. Atheism is irrational...agnosticism should be the scientific stance....go google it.:D

Jun 24, 2019, 13:09

Sharktwit what does a mampara like you know about the Bible! Christ was crucified on Christmas day. Man you cant get more ignorant than poor Sharktwit!!!!!!!!!!!!

ou Sharktwvt has been in a complete spasm about things he insists don't exist. Hahahahahahahahahahaha man you really have to laugh at the rank stupidity. Rooitwvt has been raging against God for decades and asks why should atheists like him hate a God who doesn't exist - incredible stuff from these loons!

Hope you enjoy my summary of just how very foolish you nutjobs have been about Folau etc.

Jun 24, 2019, 13:11

Unfortunately, the Spirit does not exist, so it will not be convincing anyone of anything.

Of that you can't be sure.....no-one can prove or disprove its existence. I believe its something personal and is based on perception. 

Jun 24, 2019, 13:28

Draad ... I have always believed in Him, even as a child. It's not something that I decided in one day. He's always been around. How anyone could have missed Him is totally beyond me ... especially as a child. He was simply around all the time.

He’s a reader of hearts. Every thought you have is like a trumpet call before Him. He doesn’t have to strain his hearing to know your thoughts ... to know your heart ... and if you simply take a bit of alone time, to still yourself before Him, you’ll discover that He’s a chatterbox.

He’s a Father ... and that’s what He wants you to call Him.

Jun 24, 2019, 13:29

Most people with doctrines in fields like physics and maths are atheists.

However, even if a "God" exists, I doubt it is an Abrahamic one.

Jun 24, 2019, 13:30

Correct Denny, perception and experience...enlightenment. A few other things too...but there are many fakes as well...and although I partake, it's nonsensical to argue about these things...live and let live should be our moto, but nooooo, we want to force others to think like we do or ridicule those that see things differently...how is that different than Apartheid in sheep's clothes? Justified prejudice? Horse shyte I say. Humanity are a bunch of idiots, it's a miracle we haven't destroyed ourselves centuries ago.

Jun 24, 2019, 13:33

Draad science has proved beyond any doubt God exists. Probability theory has wiped out these very foolish atheists. Agnostics are mostly just lazy people who actually prefer not to know. Like atheists they prefer the darkness to the light. All the evidence is there and its overwhelming.

Ou sharktwit is thicker than even his avatar!

Jun 24, 2019, 13:35

Wow CC, my experience exactly. I'm mostly reluctant to listen, because I'm afraid I won't like the message. :'(

But you are correct, if you choose to listen and look, it's clear as daylight...denying it is self delusion...but unfortunately not everyone are given the compulsion to look, and they never look.

Jun 24, 2019, 13:40

It is amazing that the people with the least morals (E.g. Beeno, CleanCutt, Draad), are who seem so convinced in their Abrahamic God. 

Image result for jesus dinosaur jokes

Jun 24, 2019, 13:42

Beenz, probability is not proof, but strong evidence...Satan has done a good job at fooling humanity on many fronts...it's not about being lazy, it's about poor examples set by so called Christian's.  If actual Christians could live more like Jesus, more people might be interested...Bible bashing never works.

Jun 24, 2019, 13:45

Sharks, what do you know about my morals? Particulars please.

Jun 24, 2019, 13:45

Draad doesn't seem to me that these loons on the globalist left want to live and let live at all. They are building a tyranny. Free speech vs being struck down everywhere, they are violent eg Antifa and they go for anybody who disagrees with them.

Jun 24, 2019, 13:46

Decided to delete my comment. On review it was a bit more personal than I am comfortable sharing with strangers. 

Jun 24, 2019, 13:57

What if there is actually a twist in the Story. 

God is actually Satan, and the Devil is actually God? 
God murders Billions in the Bible, while the devil only murders around 2 people...

Jun 24, 2019, 13:58

Image result for god is the devil

Jun 24, 2019, 14:18

"You should ask that to yourself...and question where the hate itself comes from...it's not rational....no matter how you try and spin it."

Why do you make this statement Db?

How can you possibly know who has hate for what or who in their individual hearts and minds...…. how can you know this to such a certainty, that you are asking those same people to question where the hate itself comes from?.

Do you not even see how utterly stupid, ignorant and naive you look and sound here?

You now seem to have your God's powers, because you can now determine who hates what...…. just by what they say and believe or don't believe in...…

Pathetic statement from you

Jun 24, 2019, 14:22

So because God has not revealed himself to a section of people the way they want him to be known they say he does not exist,their decision is final and their law,prevails, the law of self.

I say thanks to those who think that maybe Christians have met with God,have breached the gap of finite to the infinite,through the revealed word of God.

Jun 24, 2019, 14:40

"So because God has not revealed himself to a section of people the way they want him to be known they say he does not exist,their decision is final and their law,prevails, the law of self."

I am not sure who has said this on this forum, but don't include me in this philosophy, and also try not make your own assumptions like some others have already done on here about everyone else, and in the process make a complete and utter dick of yourself

Not directed at you Moonrover, but others

Jun 24, 2019, 14:43

Image result for religious jokes

Image result for religious jokes

Jun 24, 2019, 15:02

Jun 24, 2019, 15:20

Seems like the globalists want to try and bankrupt Folau if he goes to court. Exactly as they tried to do to General Flynn. Obviously scared of what could happen in court.

Folau must also sue Go Fund Me for its discriminatory stance. Get folk to send the cash straight to his bank account.

But good news oaks, Nunes wvnning this court case could mean Google and facebook sued by millions of people. Could even lead to break up of these globalist fascist tech giants!!! . Go Fund Me take note.The times they are a changing!:D

Devin Nunes: Court Date for $250 Million Lawsuit Against Twitter for Censoring Conservatives Is Set For End of August (VIDEO)

During their discussion Rep. Nunes told Maria the FBI was hiding documents from Congress for two-and-a-half years. Nunes believes US Attorney John Durham will eventually find out who in the FBI was hiding these documents from Congress. The documents will prove the Obama Department of Justice knew the Steele Dossier was a fraud when they used it to spy on the Trump campaign in early 2016.

Rep. Nunes also gave Maria Bartiromo an update on his lawsuit against Twitter. Devin Nunes sued Twitter for $250 million in damages for censoring conservatives back in March.

A 2018 study by the leftist website VICE News found that Twitter is censoring top pro-Trump lawmakers.

Twitter is targeting pro-Trump Republican lawmakers Matt Gaetz, Devin Nunes, Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan and John Ratcliffe with the same shadowbanning technique.
Twitter was (and is) also censoring prominent pro-Trump accounts including: Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobiec, Paul Joseph Watson, TGP’s Jim Hoft, TGP’s Cassandra Fairbanks, former TGP writer Lucian Wintrich, TGP’s Cristina Laila and Laura Loomer .  Laura Loomer has since been eliminated from Twitter.

On Sunday Rep. Nunes said his court date is set for the end of August.

Bloggers say:

I am so sick of all of this.
I have never gotten into politics before. I have always been a Brainwashed Liberal, but never realized it or why. I just got red pilled a couple years ago. 
Has politics always been this bad?
Or is this new & worse?

I'm so disgusted at the DemonRATS & Rinos! I can't believe how much they get away with. I had no idea it was this corrupt.

Liberalism Is Literally Killing Us!

If Nunes wins, the flood gates will open and the $250 million will be peanuts compared to what it will end up costing Twitter. I believe this suite to be nothing more than a trial Balloon and going for a smaller amount may actually help win the case. Fighting many small suits in the long run will cost Twitter far more than one class action suit. Give Nunez some credit for his approach, he may be much smarter than you think.

Jun 24, 2019, 15:24

One can only hope poor lost sharktwit someday sees the light and repents

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven
Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven
Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please

Jun 24, 2019, 15:42

as God's word says - what shall we do if we neglect so great a salvation.

Oaks nothing awaits those who do but judgement. That is the honest truth.

Famous last words – from Voltaire to Christ

Voltaire on death bed

Here is an extract:

History tells the story of the renowned atheist, Voltaire, one of the most aggressive antagonists of Christianity. He wrote many things to undermine the church, and once said of Jesus Christ, “Curse the wretch. In 20 years, Christianity will be no more. My single hand will destroy the edifice it took 12 apostles to rear.”(soudns so much like shark and rooi twits)

Needless to say, Voltaire was less than successful. And on his deathbed, a nurse who attended him was reported to have said, “For all the wealth in Europe, I would not see another atheist die.”

The physician, waiting up with Voltaire at his death, said that he cried out with utter desperation, “I am abandoned by God and man. I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months of life. Then I shall go to hell and you will go with me, oh, Christ, oh, Jesus Christ!”

What a difference faith makes. The last words of Stephen, who was being stoned to death, were, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. … Lord, do not charge them with this sin” (Acts 7:59-60).

The great evangelist D. L. Moody, on his deathbed, said, “I see Earth receding and heaven is opening. God is calling me.”

And what of Jesus Christ, crucified on a Roman cross and near death? Toward the end of that terrible day – from about noon until three o’clock in the afternoon – an ominous darkness fell across the land

The darkness was suddenly pierced by the voice of Jesus: “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” No fiction writer would have his or her hero say words like these. They surprise us, disarm us, and cause us to wonder what He meant. We are looking at something that, in many ways, is impossible for us as humans to fathom.

When Jesus cried out these words, they were not the delusions of a man in pain. His faith was not failing Him. After all, He cried out, “My God, My God. …” As Christ hung there, He was bearing the sins of the world. He was dying as a substitute for others, suffering the punishment for those sins on their behalf.

In some mysterious way we can never fully comprehend, during those awful hours on the cross the Father was pouring out the full measure of His wrath against sin. And the recipient of that wrath was God’s own beloved Son! God was punishing Jesus as though He had personally committed every evil deed of every evil person who has ever lived.

So the Holy Father had to turn His face and pour His wrath upon His own Son. Understand that for Jesus, this was the greatest sacrifice He could have possibly made. His greatest pain occurred at this moment.

The fact is Jesus was forsaken of God so that I don’t have to be. Jesus was forsaken of God for a time so that I might enjoy His presence forever. Jesus was forsaken of God so that I might be forgiven. Jesus entered the darkness so that I might walk in the light.

You can tell a great deal about someone by what they say in their last moments on earth. Jesus’ last words, just before He yielded His spirit in death, were all about suffering for sins He never committed. That was to make sure that our last words could be, “Father, I’m coming home.”

See Psalm 22 oaks written some 1000 years BC via David. What an amazing Salvation purchased at such great price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 24, 2019, 16:25

Image result for israel folau jokes

Jun 24, 2019, 16:27

Gloves off: Tai Tuivasa and Israel Folau.
Gloves off: Tai Tuivasa and Israel Folau.

Tuivasa slams ‘hypocrite’ Israel Folau

AUSTRALIAN UFC star Tai Tuivasa has lashed Israel Folau as a hypocrite, claiming he's seen the Wallaby superstar "blind as a skunk" and carrying on like a "f---ing idiot" on a night out.

Joining the chorus of backlash against Folau's anti-gay remarks, Tuivasa told the Daily Telegraph that Folau needed "a hiding".

"I know what I've seen that idiot do when he's out and about ... I've seen you out blind as a skunk carrying on now you wanna be all churchy?" UFC heavyweight Tuivasa said.

"I won't go into detail about what went on, but I know what happened. And I know what I saw.

"The guy carried on like a f---ing idiot.

"Yet now he wants to be all righteous and put on a show?"

It's not clear when the alleged encounter occurred and Folau spoke in 2016 of changing his partying ways after getting "caught up in the alcohol, women and all that sort of stuff" during his NRL days.

But Tuivasa said even if Folau had changed now "that's no reason to go around trying to bring other people down".

"Has he even thought there might be young footballers out there following him on social media - kids who are 11, 12 - and they're gay? What happens to them when they read that at home?," Tuivasa said.

"Suddenly this guy they look up to is saying they're going to hell. He needs to pull up."

Jun 24, 2019, 16:40

A fundamental principle in democratic society is an accused is entitled to the best defence. Go Fund Me has just attempted to deny Folau that right.....applauded by those on the Board who don't like his views and those who think Folau is a brilliant schemer who can spin this all into a great financial bonanza.

The fabric of free speech is being subtly destroyed......which may feel great if it's something you don't agree with, but the time will come when it happens to things you believe in.

Jun 24, 2019, 17:06

Democratic law takes precedence above any religious law. 

People are allowed to follow any religion, and have freedom of speech as long as it does not conflict with democratic law. 

If Sonny Bill Williams said all Christians, other religions and non-believers are going to hell, it would be equally offensive- or probably worse.

If someone is not going into this mystical heaven - then they are equal to a goat, or donkey. This is what jihads believe that Kaffir's are non-human, and must convert or die. 

So if Muslim and Christian disagree, one of them has to be wrong at the very least. (more likely they are both wrong). 

Some people do not believe in an afterlife - or at least the ones offered by Abrahamic Religion. They have to live with people that have superstitious beliefs they are superior because of ancient texts.  Of all the religions they just happen to have the correct one. (Even if religion/s are splintered and there are over 30 different Bible versions that tell the stories differently - and that have also been edited over the years. Alas, somehow one brand within a subset of one religion is the right one....).

Jun 24, 2019, 17:16

What a brilliant article:

Folau got exactly what he deserved

by Shannon Molloy

I believe that if the ice cream machine is constantly out of service at a McDonald's restaurant, it should be burned to the ground and never rebuilt.

You know what I mean.

You roll through the drive-through with a hankering for a McFlurry or a shake, only to be told that the machine is broken or being cleaned. Again. Just like it always seems to be.

I believe you should be able to raze the joint with all the fury of a man denied a soft serve. That's my view and I'm entitled to it.

However, as a person with something of a platform, I have to be careful what views I express - particularly if they're extreme, out of step with community sentiment, potentially upsetting to a large number of people or could cause my employer harm.

Let's say my boss asked me to keep my ice cream extremism to myself.

They don't share my view, like a number of our readers are unlikely to, and my constant bleating about it - no matter my staunch belief - isn't helpful.

It's not even really related to the job they pay me to do.

So, why should Israel Folau get a free ride for blatantly and repeatedly disregarding his employer's requests to not screech about the damnation of gay people?

Israel Folau was content to appear on the front of a gay newspaper a few years ago.

He's done it before and it plunged Rugby Australia into controversy and chaos.

The governing body had to crisis-control his very public and unapologetic sharing of his contentious and, let's be fair, extreme views.

And they asked him not to do it again.

So, when he decided he would, they were right to tear up his contract.

Folau is paid millions of dollars a year to run around with a ball, watched by a huge number of people - including young fans.

He has a responsibility to conduct himself in a way befitting someone with a huge public presence, and who is a role model.

He has failed to do that. Again.

I could talk about how his Bible-bashing is hypocritical and selective.

I could point out that his decision to cover his body in tattoos is a sin.

Or that God told us to not judge, lest we be judged.

Or that Jesus preached love and acceptance and tolerance, and never said a single word about homosexuality.

Or that just a few short years ago, when he was eager to boost his profile, expand his fan base and pick up lucrative sponsorship deals, he appeared on the front page of a gay newspaper.

I could mention that gay youth are six times more likely to attempt suicide than their heterosexual peers.

I could talk about the youth mental health crisis gripping Australia and how unhelpful being told you're going to hell might be.

And we could faux-debate his right to free speech, even though he was perfectly free to say whatever he liked but not be free from consequences.

WHY is the Maccas ice cream machine always broken or being cleaned?

We could even ponder what the response might be if Folau had beliefs that called for women to be stoned to death for adultery or wearing immodest clothing.

But the fact of the matter is that Folau signed a contract with his employer, for which he was paid handsomely, and made a series of commitments to not bring the sport into disrepute, not to distract from his on-field activities, and not to target specific groups in a hateful or offensive way.

He has breached that contract. His sacking is entirely of his own doing.

Judge lest he be judged.

If Folau wants to force his narrow views onto other Australians and not have it interfere with day job, perhaps he can go and stand on a street corner with a megaphone and a fire and brimstone-themed placard, and scream furious warnings of eternal damnation at passers-by.

Perhaps he can ride the train with that bloke who loudly bothered a carriage full of people with his views about the world's sins.

Or maybe he could just choose to play football and shut up, as he previously agreed to do.

Jun 24, 2019, 17:23

Folau goes AWOL on his Church service. 

https://10daily.com.au/shows/10-news-first/a190623vznmh/hes-not-here-israel-folau-missing-from-church-service-as-backlash-builds-20190623

Jun 24, 2019, 17:31

Go Fund Me is mostly used for Charity to pay children's medical bills.  https://www.gofundme.com/

Rugby fan, Robbie Owen created a fundraiser titled “Israel Folau’s Intolerance Will Not Be Tolerated”.

While self-titled "straight, white male", Mitchell Adams, started a petition to have Folau’s fundraising campaign pulled off the site.

“I started it because I was disgusted by Folau, a multimillionaire, using a crowd-funding platform that’s mostly used by families to help pay for their sick Childrens’ medical treatment to fund what I believe to be a frivolous lawsuit,” Adams told 10 News First.

Jun 24, 2019, 18:20

Huge difference between calling for the blowing up of something.....and saying a group is in religious peril.

All of this is just repression of free speech, and not very clever at that. If gay youths are 6 times as likely to commit suicide, it's not because of Folau is saying they could go to hell. That stuff doesn't resonate with young people.

Silly article.

I recently made a contribution on Go Fund Me to a young friend who needed a heart transplant, which he subsequently had. A useful social purpose was served, even though they took almost 10% of the contribution which is excessive.

Claiming all their funding goes to children with medical conditions is untrue. One of the largest fund raisers last year was for a march against guns.

The fact is Folau's stand has cleverly been turned into the notion that it's a money grab, even though it's obvious that the funds being raised don't compensate for his career loss.....and are much more uncertain.

But lay a greed claim on some poor chap and all the green eyed types out there are anxious to believe it. Howling for his head. Mankind at it's worst.

Jun 24, 2019, 19:00

These low info nutjobs on the board here haven't any clue as to the larger picture which i outlined.above.

What a foul mouthed fiend Tai Tuivasa is - has lashed Israel Folau as a hypocrite, claiming he's seen the Wallaby superstar "blind as a skunk" and carrying on like a "f---ing idiot" on a night out.

Thanks but not yet ready to take this very obviously hateful foul mouth fiends word about Folau. The extent of his rage makes me think he is another perv all in a froth because he is going to what he thinks is a non existent Hell - Bwahhahahahahahahahaha!

But back to the real issue, the desire to shut up Christians and Conservatives ie all the non PC globalist/ marxist/ progressive folk.

Twitter is in big trouble but so is Google. The evidence of bias for Facebook, Google and Twitter is all available.

Perhaps helps explain why we have some heavily brainwashed gullible oaks here on the board 

Here is more good news regarding Google:

James O’Keefe Strikes Again: Project Veritas Publishes Explosive Report Featuring Google’s Plan to Prevent ‘Trump Situation’ in 2020

Project Veritas has released alarming new undercover video, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider revealing the tech giant’s plans to meddle in US politics and “prevent a Trump situation in 2020.”

One aspect of the report features undercover footage of longtime Google employee and Head of Responsible Innovation, Jen Gennai, arguing against Senator Elizabeth Warren’s suggestion that the company should be broken up because a smaller company would not be able to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

“Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google. And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that,” Gennai says.

Gennai also says that Google has been working diligently to “prevent” the results of the 2016 election from repeating in 2020, meaning they are actively engaging in election meddling and working to elect someone from the Democratic Party.

“We all got screwed over in 2016, again it wasn’t just us, it was, the people got screwed over, the news media got screwed over, like, everybody got screwed over so we’re rapidly been like, happened there and how do we prevent it from happening again,” Gennai admits. We’re also training our algorithms, like, if 2016 happened again, would we have, would the outcome be different?

Project Veritas also obtained leaked documents about how Google determines what to put in their news section. One document, which is labeled the “Fake News-letter,” explains Google’s mission of creating a “single point of truth” across their products.

According to a study previously published in the Columbia Journalism Review, 86 percent of Google’s “Top Stories” come from just 20 news outlets. The most common being none other than left-leaning CNN. The audit found that CNN, New York Times and the Washington Post make up  23 percent of all referrals on their own.

CJR additionally found that a whopping 62.4% of article impressions from Google were from sources that are considered left-leaning — while only 11.3% were right-leaning. The remainder were from sources that do not have a bias ranking.

Another document obtained by Veritas, focuses on the “News Ecosystem” and their “editorial guidelines” which determine how content is displayed by the search engine.

Documents previously obtained by the Daily Caller discussed how a manual blacklist is used for “undesirable content” which includes a a “manual review tool.” On the blacklist are a number of conservative sites, including Gateway Pundit, Matt Walsh’s blog, Gary North’s blog “teapartyeconomist.com,” Caroline Glick’s website, Conservative Tribune, a property of The Western Journal and the website of the American Spectator.(Anything these globalists try to stop you seeing make sure you get to see it)

In the undercover video of Gennai, she says that “we have gotten accusations of around fairness is that we’re unfair to conservatives because we’re choosing what we find as credible news sources and those sources don’t necessarily overlap with conservative sources …”

When asked by Veritas why they decided to leak this information, the anonymous Google insider said that “I think sunlight is the best disinfectant, and people need to start asking questions.”

BREAK THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Fund Me must be sued!!!