Since we are digging up old posts Sméagol, in the light of today’s game is this still your call:
Rooinek
CAPTAIN
19,181 posts
Rooinek
08 Aug 2026 at 09:00
@Mozart No, there are two big differences here, I don't hate Eben, I just don't like dirty players and you can spin the eye-gouge thing any way you like, it doesn't change the fact that it was an eye gouge. I've also criticised him for his habit of getting involved in all the handbags . . . even if it means running 50m to have the chance to shove someone and give him the "I are so tough I can smile for you" grin.
The other big difference is that I rate Eben as a player. I've said so many times. He's a great asset . . . or he used to be before he got even slower. You've never said anything similar about PSdT or DDA or any of the other players you hate to the point of obsession.
Big differences.
……..
Do you still think Eben is a thug and he has a pace problem.


