The Labuschagne Brothers

Forum » Rugby » The Labuschagne Brothers

May 06, 2020, 13:15

I did not know that Pieter Labuschagne, the top Japan rugby international - that was treated like Shit by Meyer and Coetzee - and Marnus Labuschagne - the top Aussie cricketer who played havoc with England in  the latest Ashes series - are actually brothers.

Shame on the idiots who drove both from representing their country on international level and that includes Meyer and Coetzee, as well as SAC   

May 06, 2020, 13:22

Rubbish. They're not brothers. You're just lying again ou Maaik.

May 06, 2020, 13:29

Then this must be A SPOOF!...won't surprise me either way though.

LINK

"THE LABUSCHAGNES AND OTHER CROSS-SPORT SIBLINGS

STE HOARE  @StehoareSHAREShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare via email

Those interested in cricket may have recognised the name when they heard that Pieter Labuschagne scored for Japan in their Rugby World Cup win over Russia earlier today. As unlikely as it seems, Pieter is the brother of Australian batsman, and England’s Ashes nemesis Marnus Labuschagne. This got us thinking of any other siblings who play different sports at the top level, here are some of the ones we came up with.

Nathan Stirk/Getty Images SportNathan Stirk/Getty Images Sport

Next

PHIL, GARY AND TRACY NEVILLE

Brothers Phil and Gary Neville both played football for England whilst Tracey represented the country at netball. Tracey managed the England netball team until earlier this year, whilst Phil still manages the England women national team in football.

Edit: Spoof link FIXED

May 06, 2020, 13:35

Wehe . . . funny how the brainwashed and gullible morons who are always screaming fake news whenever anyone criticizes Bozo are the ones who swallow fake news like this stupid story.

Pieter was born in Pretoria and went to Grey Bloem.

Marnus was born in Klerksdorp and emigrated to Australia when he was 10 and attended Brisbane High Scool.

They are not related . . . but if you do a bit of Googling you'll find that someone recently updated their Wikipedia accounts claiming they were brothers but it was corrected again when it was found to be fake news.

Didn't stop our resident gullible and naive half-wits from not only believing the bullshit but spreading the rubbish as well.

LMAO! 

May 06, 2020, 13:37

Rudenek...do you know the difference between lying and being deceived and repeating untruths...knowingly deceive...that's you, not Ou Maaik. He just got spoofed.

May 06, 2020, 13:38

Check the first link idiot.

May 06, 2020, 13:45

Ou Maaik is a liar, Draadtrekker. He told a blatant lie on this thread and didn't have the character or integrity to admit or acknowledge his lie. I identified his lie, gave him a link to what I did in fact say and ou Maaik was too gutless to respond. If you think I'm a liar then put up a similar link or else shut your stupid trap.

You on the other hand are just plain stupid, naive and gullible . . . not to mention boring.

The Labuschagne brothers . . . waaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This could become a classic!

May 06, 2020, 13:52

And you are so caught up in your prejudice, your comprehension skills stop working at times...or are the non existent?

...and you calling anyone else a liar is the height of hypocrisy.

May 06, 2020, 13:55

Nothing wrong with my comprehension skills, chump, I'm not the one sucking up fake news and then spreading it further.

Talking of comprehension skills, are you lacking the comprehension skills required to understand what I said about putting up a link like I did or keeping your stupid trap shut?

LMAO!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!

May 06, 2020, 14:02

Rooi. You know and I know that you knowingly twisted and perverted the truth on numerous occasions. On this and other sites. That's enough for me. I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone. They can judge for themselves.

May 06, 2020, 14:09

Oh I see . . . so no evidence required, people should just believe you (of all people) just because it's you saying it?

LMAO!

Draad, you're stupid, deceitful, boring and you're a shameless arse-licking suck-up. Why would anyone care what you think about anything?

Seriously?

May 06, 2020, 14:26

lol this post was great.

Mike... what an idiot you are.

May 06, 2020, 14:51

Yes, the horrible SAC forcing 10-year olds to leave the country and ply their trade elsewhere :D

While Mike has driven me up the walls over the years, these gems make it all worth it.

May 06, 2020, 14:57

Hey, let's not forget about ou Maaik's cheerleader Draadtrekker who is validating ou Maaik's claims and agreeing with him!

May 06, 2020, 15:01

Thanks Rooinek for alerting me to the fake news story - I really appreciated it.

My comments as to the conduct of Meyer and Coetzee and SAC remains though,

It is also a pity that you and others falls for fake news stories from the USA basically on a daily basis - so I remain obligated and hope you recognize fake news stories  for what it really is and not report it on site, 

May 06, 2020, 15:09

"It is also a pity that you and others falls for fake news stories . . ."

Hard to believe this gullible old fool is claiming this (without a shred of proof it must be said) after he's just been outed for not only believing fake news but spreading it on here as well . . . but that's ou Maaik for you!

May 06, 2020, 15:31

Well, they're clearly not the only ones who were deceived by this, so who cares. We all get deceived some of the time, some more than others. The funny bit for me is Mike not even reading enough about Marnus to see that he left the country when he was just a kid and blaming SA Cricket for driving him away.

May 06, 2020, 15:44

Pakie

In an interview during a recent test his father stated that Marnus decided to play for Australia and implied that SAC would not make any offer to him, hence his decision in that regard,  

May 06, 2020, 15:54

Rooinek

Lets not argue about that,   You have indeed spread hundreds of fake news stories when commenting of the political issues in the USA  such as collusion with Russia by Trump in the USA 2016 election - none of which was true,   I can quote many other examples,  Read my comment on the     issue of conspiracy theories - often the base for fake news stories or vice versa.   There must be some documentary proof for conspiracy theories and the same applies to fake news,   If there is none - it is indeed fake news and cause the start of conspiracy theories, ,

May 06, 2020, 16:06

"Then this must be A SPOOF!...won't surprise me either way though."

"Edit: Spoof link FIXED"

Rudeneck

I checked for the story and the story behind the story and put both in my post prior to your reply. You missed it in your glee. You knew Maaik was making a honest mistake...a naive blunder, but unintended error all the same, but you chose to accuse him of deliberately deceiving everyone. Yet another blatant misrepresentation of the facts...again.

And I'm not trying to prove that you're a liar...you do that all by yourself...regularly...I'm merely  reminding you of  who and what you are...Like I said, you know it...

May 06, 2020, 17:29

This comes  from Peeper who claims  I drove an Argentinian international off  site, which is  wrong on both scores!  Talk about being duped.

May 06, 2020, 19:22

Posted by: Rooinek (10068 posts)

May 06, 2020, 13:55

Nothing wrong with my comprehension skills, chump, I'm not the one sucking up fake news and then spreading it further.  

How did the news of Donald Trump “colluding” with Russia work out for you? 

May 06, 2020, 19:22

Mozart

It is not  necessary for anyone  to dupe you - with you it is a normal to be a total rugby ignorant.  

May 06, 2020, 19:27

Crash goes oh Redrooi over playing his hand then getting called out for all his BS. 

Man what an unintended comic the lout is!!! 

May 06, 2020, 20:26

Old Wanker certainly knows how to bite the helping hand......hahaha....I guess another one flew over the cuckoo’s nest.

May 07, 2020, 06:23

I understand the "Loosebuschange" brothers flat with Tomas Lavanini....................

May 07, 2020, 09:28

Hi there Mooo>yes that was your life's achievement calling out our Thomas!

May 07, 2020, 12:07

One of the few that always felt he was too good to be true Hasbeeno!

May 07, 2020, 17:10

Wild things happened in that flat.....the Labuschagne ‘brothers’ and Lavinini were known as the  Loosebikini set. 

May 07, 2020, 18:01

Are you nuts?  

May 07, 2020, 19:12

Wooosh!

You need to Log in to reply.