You need to LOG IN to reply.

Bozo has a wobbly . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Bozo has a wobbly . . .

Jan 10, 2019, 08:31

Yesterday Bozo had a meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer about funding for his stupid wall and re-opening the government. By all accounts, Bozo had only one question which was "will I get the funding for my wall if I re-open the government?" and when Nancy Pelosi said "no", Bozo had a little tantrum, pounded the desk and stormed out saying "bye-bye" as he left.

One could accept that kind of behaviour from a spoilt and pampered teenage girl being told she can't have the graduation dress she wanted because it was too expensive . . . but from the president of the USA?

LMAO!

Oh well, the Yanks only have themselves to blame for voting a petulant, spoilt child in as president but they can take some consolation from the fact that no government is still better than Bozo's government.

Jan 10, 2019, 09:26

The problem started when Santa promised Bozo a Wall for Christmas . . . but then Bozo got himself on the naughty list . . .

Jan 10, 2019, 09:45

They need the wall

I don't care what president gets it, but they certainly need it

Your complete dislike of Trump blinds you to this, but that is not surprising 

Jan 10, 2019, 10:15

Not saying they don't need a wall, it's where they build that wall that we disagree . . .

Jan 10, 2019, 11:18

The heading for this absurd post should be rooijackass has another train smash never mind a wobbly!!! What a fundamentally foolish person poor rooijackass is!!

A number of Republican leaders who spoke after scumbags Pelosi and Schumer said President Trump remained calm at all times and NEVER banged his fist as these liars claimed! He even dished out candy to all present.

No wonder the twisted pretzel Pelosi doesn't want cameras in the meetings! One Republican said the cameras should be on - to counter lies like this being spread by Pelosi and the open borders Globalist MSM!

The demonrats came up with no counter offers. All they wanted was the partial government shutdown be ended. So President Trump asked if he opened the government for 30 days would they negotiate on security including a wall/barrier. The anti American treasonous globalist snake Pelosi said NO. Thereafter Trump left the room. Quite right obviously as the demonrats would not negotiate.

Anybody acquainted with the facts know the Border is a massive security threat to Americans and vs costing the USA a fortune. There are ZERO reasons not to build the Wall and do what vs necessary to secure the Southern border.

Given all his previous support for a barrier and border security Crying Chuck Schumer must be terribly embarrassed and not enjoying this one bit. Hahhahahahahahaahha

Jan 10, 2019, 11:30

Quotes from Bozo during Barack Obama's shutdown of the government in October 2013:

"A shutdown falls on the President's lack of leadership. He can't even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

You have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He has to get (the Speaker of the House) and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and cajole and do all sorts of things, but you have to get a deal and, unfortunately, he has never been a dealmaker. That wasn't his expertise before he went into politics and it's obviously not his expertise now. But you have to get the people in a room and you have to get a deal."

LMAO!

Jan 10, 2019, 11:39

As for the Wall . . .

Jan 10, 2019, 11:44

So Piss Mint

In your eyes, has Trump ever done anything right?

If he has, you have not mentioned anything that I have seen

Jan 10, 2019, 11:46

Rooinek

One simple question - are you in favour of open borders allowing in migrants without impediment

Jan 10, 2019, 11:51

Ummmm . . . ou Maaik, are we talking US borders or South African borders?

Jan 10, 2019, 12:07

Ou Maaik seems to have gone missing.

If it's our South African borders then no.

If it's USA borders then I can't say I care that much either way . . . but I will say this, Bozo's Servile Gimp Sarah Sanders said on Fox News (surprise surprise) that 4000 suspected terrorists had been arrested on the southern border between October 2017 and October 2018) so the Trumpanzees got themselves all worked up and started chanting "we demand a wall" and waving placards saying things like "promises made promises kept" and droning on about Hillary's emails and the deep state and the horrors of globalization (as brainwashed Trumpanzees tend to do when they get a bit agitated) . . . and then, after all that, it turned out that the number wasn't 4000 at all. Sanders either lied or was too stupid to know the difference but the real number wasn't 4000, it was . . . ummmmm . . . 6!

Bozo only wants the Wall for one reason and that is to feed his bloated and out-of-control ego by leaving a Trump Wall legacy. 

The Wall is stupid. It won't have an impact on drugs, trafficking or illegal crossings and even if it did (use your imagination here) the cost of building an efficient Wall is way beyond the $5.7bn that your pal Mr Art of the Deal Bozo thinks it is . . . the cost of the land alone would be more than that never mind the difficulties of building this thing through rivers, jungle and mountains. 

It's a very stupid idea that only stupid people or paranoid xenophobic half-wits would support.

Jan 10, 2019, 12:13

What a gullible ignorant fool this halfwit rooitjackass is. Terrorvst have been apprehended by border patrol. Further how in the world do you know who has come in you supreme mampara when there is a very porous border. Are you saying a terrorvst trying to get into the USA would never dream of going via the porous USA Southern Borders. How they heck do you know that you ridiculous clown! Take your meds you crazy loon.

Harvard study estimates 22 million illegals are in the USA (Conservative estimate given their extreme radical left wing bias) Huge cost to the USA in terms of crime and costs!

Nobody has right to simply march into a country illegally. The Satanic globalists are trying to destroy borders as they know a country without borders is no country at all. These treasonous snakes chant, No Trump, No wall, No borders, No USA at all. That tells you everything you need to know. The globalist agenda in Europe vs very clear - destroy the European nation states. Not working!

Mike a very good question. Watch the worm squirm.

Here in SA there is zero chance of beating poverty with millions of illegals flooding in. .

Jan 10, 2019, 12:19

Another embarrassing premature ejaculation from Baboon-ou who thought he was posting before I'd answered ou Maaik's question.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!

Jan 10, 2019, 13:26

Beeno, why even bother with Piss Mint

Very much like on here, if Piss Mint does not get along with the individual, he would never post anything that he agreed with in a post, relating to that individual.

It's the sad sign of a lonely person, whose deep seated dislike for others, just consumes him.

Just like Trump, his dislike is so high, that he cannot even bring himself to admit that Trump has done anything right whilst he has been president.

Then he says this:

"The Wall is stupid. It won't have an impact on drugs, trafficking or illegal crossings and even if it did (use your imagination here) the cost of building an efficient Wall is way beyond the $5.7bn that your pal Mr Art of the Deal Bozo thinks it is . . . the cost of the land alone would be more than that never mind the difficulties of building this thing through rivers, jungle and mountains." 

The difficulties of building this wall through rivers, jungle, mountains …….. really, in this day and age?

After you earlier said this:

"Not saying they don't need a wall, it's where they build that wall that we disagree . . ."

Jan 10, 2019, 13:54

Rooinek

If it is no to open borders for SA - why not for the USA?   

Jan 10, 2019, 13:58

Ou Maaik, probably because I don't really like Yanks much and they deserve the incompetent buffoon that they voted into office.

Jan 11, 2019, 09:17

Read this article to get some idea of how little Bozo understands the issues of the Wall, how little he cares about the effects of the government shutdown and what a fawning, grovelling, obsequious arse-licker Sean Hannity is.

The opening paragraph is particularly funny but sadly, very true:

"A Sean Hannity interview with Donald Trump is always a curious spectacle because the interviewer has disavowed journalistic ethics and the subject has no compunction about lying, so the entire affair has the atmospherics of a news program but the substance of a partially improvised drama."

Jan 15, 2019, 08:36

Is the wall a ploy to stop immigrants and criminals from flooding the country ... or is it something that Trump wants in place to boost his ego ... a reminder to us all of the Trump regime ... a legacy to Donald Trump himself ... something that will remain for centuries to come ... giving him immortality.

Will the wall be given a name ... and if so ... is the name "Trump" a candidate?

Border control is very important ... open borders is madness. The Mexicans are a very big problem in the southern parts of the States ... and have been for may decades ... a plague ... like rats ... and something needs to be done. It surely cannot be left to continue as it has. I know that if I were an American I'd want it regulated properly ... under strict control.

I like the idea of a wall ... my only question is whether Trump wants it for security purposes ... or to gain immortality.

He's arrogant enough to seek the latter as his only objective.

Jan 15, 2019, 08:47

"I like the idea of a wall ... my only question is whether Trump wants it for security purposes ... or to gain immortality."

Klown, you know the answer to your own question.

Everything Bozo has ever done has been to serve himself or stoke his ego . . . why would the Wall be any different?

Jan 15, 2019, 09:10

Well, Redneck ... he'd done a lot of good so far while wearing his "patriot" hat ... and sometimes I get the impression that he could genuinely be all for his fellow Americans ... and making "America great again" ...

He's an arsehole .. of that there's no doubt ... but sometimes one must look past the personality and see the character for the work he's done ... giving him credit where it's due.

One selects a rugby player for his skill set ... not for being a nice guy ... and surely the same principle should apply here.

I'm not sure whether I like the man or not ... but I can in all honesty say that I would replace Ramaphosa in a heart beat with Trump.

For what it's worth ... that's my 2c on Trump ... 

Jan 15, 2019, 09:37

Credit where it's due?

Bozo is a bungling fool and any credit for the upturn in the economy should go to Obama who turned things around after inheriting an economic disaster from Dubya. Every stat that Bozo boasts about . . . like jobs created, unemployment, economic growth . ..  is nothing but a trend that has continued after Obama turned it around that will probably start to nosedive as Bozo's misguided and ignorant tariffs start to bite.

The average American has more debt and less health care since Bozo came to office and whatever tax cuts Bozo has made only benefit his billionaire buddies.

Bozo's foreign affairs exploits have been nothing short of embarrassing - remember how the United Nations laughed him off the stage - and all he's done is suck up shamelessly to genocidal dicators like Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-un and Mohammed Bin Salman while alienating his former allies like Germany, Britain and France.

Congress is divided, Republicans are divided and the entire nation is more divided and polarised than it has ever been. The government isn't even operational as I type this and the president of the country is being investigated for Russian collusion. It's a complete and utter shambles.

I'll give credit where and when it's due. Until then I'll point out the reality of what is happening that we can all see for ourselves but many choose not to see.

Jan 15, 2019, 11:47

I fully agree with your post CupCake

It looks like it's going to be an interesting year

I have already agreed with Piss Mint and CupCake on two different issues already this year

Piss Mint cannot see ANY good that Trump has done

That is why I tend to skip his latest articles that he posts about Trump, because Piss Mint is blinded by his hatred of the man

Trump can most certainly be an asshole of the highest order at times, but he deserves some credit for things that he has done

You need to Log in to reply.