You need to LOG IN to reply.

Criminally stupid . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Criminally stupid . . .

Jul 09, 2019, 10:49

Bozo's speech to the American people on Independence Day:

"In June of 1775, the continental congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington commander-in-chief. 

The continental army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. 

Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets' red glare, it had nothing but victory. "

LMAO!

There were airports in 1775? Just how stupid must Bozo be to even think that was a possibililty?

I especially liked some of the comments at the end of the article:

"I'm glad President Trump finally pointed out that our control of the airports was key to success during the revolution. Historians have been ignoring this for centuries."

and . . .

"Watching Trump's speech, my son turns to me and said 'did he say airports? Does he think they had airports in the 1700s?' My son is 11!"

and . . .

"Trump is criminally stupid."

"Criminally stupid" . . . succinct and fair.

LMAO!

Jul 09, 2019, 11:13

A rare photo of George Washington in his fighter pilot days:

Jul 09, 2019, 11:24

Rooinek

Do you really believe the above tripe?

Jul 09, 2019, 11:24

Actual footage of the Battle of LaGuardia:

Jul 09, 2019, 11:25

"Do you really believe the above tripe?"

Ou Maaik, are you asking me if I believe that Bozo was stupid enough to say that there were airports in 1775?

Yes, I do.

Or are you asking me if I believe that there were airports in 1775?

No, I don't.

Jul 09, 2019, 11:38

Another rare photo:

Jul 09, 2019, 11:52

Ou rooibozo genuinely believes Trump thinks there were airports in 1775.

Hahahahahahahahaha man what a clown this dumbass is. 

Rooitbozo talks a whole lot of BS  just about every time he posts 

Trump is communicating almost 24/7 and mispeaks and rooibozo jumps to an absurd conclusion.??

No wonder rooibozo has become the boards chief clown though he is being pushed hard by a few others!!!!??

Jul 09, 2019, 12:00

"Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets' red glare, it had nothing but victory. "

Hmmmm . . . so Bozo made the same mistake about the battle for the skies during the War of Independence twice in the same sentence?

LMAO! Yeah right!

Even if you stretch your imagination and pretend that the first airports were built nearly 150 years before they actually were, that's still a stupid statement. Armies don't man the air, air forces do. Armies are ground based.

Criminally stupid!

Jul 09, 2019, 12:18

Yet another rare photo, this time it's the Battle of Covfefe Hill where a F-14D Tomcat can be seen providing close air support for Union troops:

Jul 09, 2019, 12:34

This is the best post ever on this site, still laughing.

An beenshit is quick to jump to his defence, if it was Obama making the speech we know exactly what beenshit would be going on about and it wouldn't be he just misspoke hahahahaha

Jul 09, 2019, 13:07

The Trumpanzees will leap to their hero's defence and pretend we're the stupid ones.

How often has it happened on this site that we report on incredibly stupid things that Bozo has said - like taking over the airports in 1775; the Moon being part of Mars; the death of 138 million Sri Lankans; Bozo meeting the Prince of Whales; Bozo meeting Tim Apple and so many other embarrassing gaffes - and the Trumpanzees all start stamping their feet and asking if we really believe that Bozo meant what he actually said - as if we're the stupid ones who said all this ignorant, delusional and downright stupid stuff?

Well if Bozo really does know which century the aeroplane was invented, if he really does know the difference between 138 and 138 000 000 and if he really does know that the Moon is earth's satellite and Mars has its own moons . . . then why does he keep on saying all this incredibly stupid stuff . . . and more to the point, why does anyone ever pass the world's stupidest national leader a microphone or allow him to tweet?

Jul 09, 2019, 13:21

Those pictures are gas.

Jul 09, 2019, 13:36

Have you seen the clip on YouTube about the Fox news network?

Lots of clips of all the presenters criticizing Obama for saying he would meet with North Korea's leader. they go on about how disgraceful it is etc etc.

Move on 5 years and as soon as trump says he is meeting him its all of a  sudden the best idea in the world and he should be awarded the nobel peace prize and its the same presenters.

Just goes to show that fox is not a news station its a propaganda vehicle for the republicans.

Will  see if I can find it again and post the link

Jul 09, 2019, 13:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It0H2HVN1xo

You need to Log in to reply.