El Paso shooting . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » El Paso shooting . . .

Aug 04, 2019, 10:16

At least 20 people have been killed and at least another 23 injured in a shooting in El Paso, Texas.

Looks like the 21 year old killer was another right-wing supremacist intent on doing his own ethnic cleansing. His "manifesto" expresses support for the Christchurch gunman and states that the gun attack which happened inside a Walmart store was a "response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas".

This is what happens when stupid people buy into the hateful anti-migrant rhetoric spewed by a racist buffoon like Bozo.

Aug 04, 2019, 10:25

This picture was one of the killer's "likes" on Twitter:

Aug 04, 2019, 10:38

I can't find the complete manifesto but this is how it begins:

"“In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this just reinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was. My motives for this attack are not at all personal. Actually the Hispanic community was not my target before I read The Great Replacement. This manifesto will cover the political and economic reasons behind the attack, my gear, my expectations of what response this will generate and my personal motivations and thoughts.”"

Aug 04, 2019, 12:10

So Trump is blamed for the shooting of people by a madman - you must have watched the CNN program on the shooting and there are in fact rumours that the shooter was from the Antifa movement - sponsored and protected by the Democrats and specializing in violent attacks on people.

The attacker has a Spanish surname and that says a lot as well.   He is obviously a Latino - so why was he targeting a city with 40% of the population being non-Spanish speaking Whites in a suburb where the population is circa 50:50.    

East El Paso is a combination of suburbs catering for middle class and wealthy people and it is also where the University of Texas El Paso campus is  and most of the entertainment areas of the city is situated.

Anyway the shooter is alive and much will be made public about him and what in fact happened.    

As to gun laws the Obama Administration  adopted new and strict gun laws - but those are not properly administered in most of the cities governed by the Democrats and criminal elements go to Mexico to buy guns as well.   A lot of over-border smuggling is associated with guns and drugs 

The USA has a serious problem with illegals anyway.  20% of all murders in the USA are committed by illegal migrants who makes up 7% of the population. 72% of drug crimes are committed by the same category of people.   Not a nice situation when policing is taking a dive especially in cities run by the Democrats.      

Aug 04, 2019, 13:15

Another mass shooting in Dayton Ohio and reports of 9-10 killed. I will never understand America's fascination with guns. 

Aug 04, 2019, 13:47

I cant understand how someone can kill another person

Aug 04, 2019, 13:55

Agree with CF  - animals kill - humans are not supposed to - so we can class human killers in the same category as animals.

Aug 04, 2019, 14:19

Very early to be jumping to all sort of conclusions especially if they are coming from very fake news and failing CNN!! Poor Rooibozo never will learn he is far too dumb and far too bent.

These two points don't of course fit the narrative:

Crusius posted a manifesto before his shooting spree.

In the manifesto he says he chose a gun-free zone as his target for obvious reasons.

Remember: it is not cowardly to pick low hanging fruit. AKA Don’t attack heavily guarded areas to fulfill your super soldier COD fantasy. Attack low security targets. Even though you might out gun a security guard or police man, they likely beat you in armor, training and numbers.

Aug 04, 2019, 14:29

Imagine in the future, weapons will be more portable and destructive. It is worrying that people who do this, could obtain more advanced weapons in the future like bombs etc.

Aug 04, 2019, 14:31

Next this killer could well be a demonrat.

Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusius’s MyLife Page after Saturday Shooting from Democrat to Republican

Patrick Crusius has a profile on MyLife.com.

MyLife is an American information brokerage founded in 2002 as Reunion.com. MyLife gathers personal information through public records and other sources to automatically generate a “MyLife Public Page” for each person, described by MyLife as a “complete Wikipedia-like biography on every American.”

At 2:46 PM today MyLife had this profile for the deranged killer Patrick Crusius.

His original profile at 2:46 said he was a registered Democrat.

At 2:50 PM leftists changed his political affiliation from Democrat to Republican.

At 2:52 his profile was changed again.

His description now says he is a Republican and QAnon member.

Screen shots shown on Gateway Pundit.

Beeno's advice - be very careful as there is a tremendous propaganda war being waged from the far left globalist propaganda machine. They will do anything to bring down Trump.

Aug 04, 2019, 14:57

This is what happens when stupid people buy into the hateful anti-migrant rhetoric spewed by a racist buffoon like Bozo.

Poor rooibozo in his hate for Trump and the American people, based on no more than his pathetic dislike of Dr Moz no doubt (he is that superficial!), the nutjob forgets a few vital points.

Each year America takes in 1 million LEGAL immigrants. How many countries do that!

Trump wants immigration on merit so immigrants will add value and support American values. Not those who come in illegally via the Cartells. Through the Southern border come in lethal drugs, terrorists, criminals, human traffickers, sex traffickers etc.

These illegals cost a fortune and place a strain on schools housing and health care.

They also depress wages for the most lowly paid American citizens, mostly Blacks and Hispanics. Hence for a long time wages were stagnant.

Trump puts America first hence his rising poll numbers in respect of Blacks and Hispanics.

The demonrats on the other hand care not a fig for the minorities. Their plan is open borders and free health care, schooling and housing etc for illegals. These illegals get better treatment than America citizens!!! This is not going unnoticed!!!

The demonrats are deeply racist. They have done nothing for the Blacks etc. The worst run cities in America are demonrat run rat invested hellholes like Baltimore about which President Trump has been calling out.

The demonrats seek to divide America using identity politics but this is losing its appeal.

Always remember these demonrats are the party of slavery, the Jim Crow laws and the KKK.The Republicans were the ones who fought these things.

The demonrats have lost their minds and all they can do now is bang the race drum. Their policies are insane communist garbage - think Green New Deal and Medicare for All and all these benefits to illegals coupled with open borders. A blueprint to destroy America. They hate law enforcement, the flag and the constitution etc etc.

2020 elections looms. Could the demonrats really crash - factor in the unravelling of the coup attempt etc.

Aug 04, 2019, 15:01

So why do American cling to the guns and the second amendment. The big picture reason is that they will never allow any dictator to take over. The right to bear arms is about remaining a free democratic Republic! Way more than just personnel protection.

Aug 04, 2019, 15:45

This was another ignorant, brutal and tragic incident. Personally I'm for the banning of all weapons except sporting rifles. And I wouldn't care if sporting rifles went as well.

Yes that might rarely deprive somebody of the means to defend themselves, but it will eventually purge concealed weapons from criminal hands.

But even that may not have helped in this case.

Why do these young men feel they have the right to act out their discontent? Because in my view, they have a self image which is heroic not brutal. We see it with the Isis propaganda, marching in flowing black robes with flags blowing in the wind.

Those images come from Isis videos, where do the self images germinate for these young Americans with guns? From the movies mostly is my guess. So many Hollywood movies glorify the lone shooter, his preparations, his weapons, his sacrifice. Make the small mental leap and insert your own, particular deluded cause......and you're ready to go.

That doesn't even take into account video games played by 8 year olds, shooting up the enemy for hours every day.....while parents are texting their friends.

Guns are an issue, and the constitution was written for a different time.....but you can't have a non violent society in a culture whose entertainment is rooted in violence.

Aug 04, 2019, 15:53

Banning the manufacture of guns is an option, with a stronger penalty for possession - with life for the manufacture and distribution of guns.

Aug 04, 2019, 17:11

There are at least 3 factors involved:

1 The weapon.

2 The cause.

3 The self image.

Removing the weapon may help, but weapons can always be found. My opposition to guns stems mainly from tragic accidents and crime, not so much terrorism.

The self image, however, is intertwined with the weapon. Guns are seen as cool, so making guns harder to use may help.

Crucially though there has to be a cause. And the changes to society gathering pace in the US and Europe which leave the traditional population feeling powerless, is that cause for these fringe groups.

Aug 04, 2019, 17:45

SB

How do you reconcile open borders with banning of all firearms?   The snuggling of firearms from Mexico  where the cartels operate, will just increase and there are already loonies that go to Mexico  to buy firearms.

The SA Government tried the same stunt - but the fact that multiple farm murders are not a daily occurrence is due to the fact that the farmers do have firearms to protect themselves.  

As to Mozart's comments there are two US TV programs  available on DSTV that runs murder and serious crime stories 24 hours a day.   How does that not create an atmosphere making criminals into heroes in the minds of the criminally insane?

Aug 04, 2019, 17:51

Clevermike, it may never be possible. 

The banning of alcohol created the mafia, so perhaps banning guns could do the same thing

It may work in some countries, but others it is too late. 

If there is a life sentence for the manufacture and distribution - it may work in some countries. 

Aug 04, 2019, 18:01

Beeno

I am sorry - but I think that there was some funny business going on listening to CNN and it is doubtless that the Democrats will do what you allege they did.   

They accuse Trump of being a racist after the Russian Hoax failure and has no counter for the economic boom encountered at present - so they have gone so far left they have left the USA.

When Trump criticized the four dilly congresswomen who repeatedly claimed they hate the USA he was for the umpteenth time accused of racism.   When one of the DP congressmen from Baltimore accused officials of ICE that they are not only incompetent but criminal in their conduct, he referred to Baltimore as an example of a diabolical situation in American cities run by the DP and also in some states like California where the middle class are systematically destroyed by the DP Government.   Does that make him a racist?

There is no evidence at all about racism on the part of Trump or his  administration - so like the case of the Russian Hoax lies are a welcome addition to the DP arsenal,                

Aug 04, 2019, 18:26

No question guns are a problem in the USA but they're not the cause of tragedies like this.

If some stupid brainwashed redneck with the political beliefs and IQ of Baboon-ou listens to a racist moron like Bozo for long enough then he'll want to go kill the people that Bozo hates because he thinks he's doing his national duty. He'll kill those people with guns, bombs, knives, dynamite or he'll mow them down with his monster truck. 

Guns make it easier to kill multiple people quickly but you still have to have the hatred and the will to go and kill innocent people just because they have a different colour skin or a different belief to you . . . and Bozo inspires that hatred every time he opens his stupid racist mouth.

Aug 04, 2019, 18:46

And just 13 hours later, there's another mass shooting, this time in Dayton Ohio where 10 people were killed and 27 injured by a lone gunman.

Yet again, the suspect (thankfully killed this time) wasn't a Muslim, he wasn't Hispanic, he wasn't black and he wasn't an illegal migrant, he was a young white American male aged 24.

We know less about Connor Betts than we know about Patrick Crusius but I won't be surprised if this is another hate crime.

Aug 04, 2019, 18:58

Mike the polls are showing a bump for Trump amongst black voters for his calling out Black Rep Cummings regarding his rat invested crime ridden Baltimore district. Then of course there were the black pastors praising Trump for his calling out Cummings and the demonrats for their disgraceful running of various demonrat controlled cities. The black folk are getting it. They have been suppressed and damaged by the demonrats for many decades and President Trump is unmasking them. Hence the only thing they can do is scream racist at every turn - an ever weakening word.. 

The Russian hoax is dead, blacks are now aware demonrat policies of open borders harm them the most and so we are seeing this walk away from the demonrats.

Saw an hilarious clip of fake news Don Lemon interviewing a highly respected Black Pastor who had been at the White House discussing how Baltimore could be helped. . The anti White fake news CNN race baiter Don Lemon tried to get the Pastor to condemn President Trump as a racist. He tried several times and the Pastor told him Trump was not a racist and had only words of praise for Trump as had so many black folk in Baltimore.. Seeing he was making a fool of himself, Lemon then switched tactics and started to attack the Pastor who easily saw off Lemon who looked a bigger race baiting fool than ever. 

Don Lemon now only gets 500,000 viewers, Sean Hannity gets 3,500,000. Americans are tuning out fake news anti America CNN. Bwahahahahahahaha

Aug 04, 2019, 19:04

Of course not only is trump being blamed by the elite globalist propaganda machine but also Fox News.

Here however is the clip where Don Lemon interviews the Black Pastor.  Note how he switches tactics when he sees he cannot get the black Pastor to call Trump a racist and to make matter worse the Pastor praises Trump.  Guess the clown felt he had a lot of lost ground to make up. crying with laughter smiley

Rev. Bill Owens, president of the coalition of African-American pastors, defended President Trump for his attack on the city of Baltimore in an interview Monday night with CNN's Don Lemon. Owens contended Trump's comments about Baltimore should not be considered racist because the president attacks people of all colors.

Aug 04, 2019, 19:40

Rooinek

I hope it was not Beto O'Rourke who changed the My Life story before he started his attack on Trump.   It is not wise to make such changes  as the registering as a Democrat will be on the voters roll and that would  be difficult to rig.  

As it is the second change was apparently made to get past the latter problem.

I want to ask you a single case where Trump made a racist comment in any of his speeches - example please.    

Aug 04, 2019, 19:51

Already poor rooibozo is crashing and burning. He has got it all so wrong so obviously and now to make matters even worse he has been made to look a complete jackass and Trump wins again. Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha laughing my ass off smiley

Aug 04, 2019, 20:01

Ou Maaik, just the other day we established that you are one of the very few people in the world who is still blissfully unaware of a phenomenon called "Google".

I think it's time for you to join the 21st century.

Click here and you'll be taken to a website where you can type in selected information and get literally thousands of links based on your search. 

Click on it now and type in the words "trump racist" and see how many examples you get. Hope that helps! Let us know how many results you found. I got 413 million.

Aug 04, 2019, 20:11

So what do bloggers say about that icon Don Lemon?

Ain’t don lemon married to a white man. According to liberal logic he’s an Uncle Tom. ????737 likes

The pervs here won't like their favourite CNN TV personality being called an uncle Tom!! its so unfair they wail. Everyone knows Baltimore has been a rat invested crime center for decades and its all Trump's fault. The 16 billion dollars the Trump admin have given to sort the place out was only political posturing. Orange man bad grunt, grunt! He is a raaaaaisist! Hahhahahahahahahahaha laughing smiley face smiley

I was upset by Don Lemon's demeanor, Tone and line of questioning. Talking down to a man who just wants to help is wrong!

America is blessed to have great leaders like Rev. Owens. I liked watching him make Don Lemon choke on his own false accusations.
Maybe one day soon, people will quit doing interviews with cnn, don lemon is a ASSWIPE CLOWN, he is also is a racist!
Not only is Don Lemon a racist, but he's also a FASCIST!
That was the rudest interview I’ve ever seen lemon needs to be cancelled
I dont let hate into my heart often.....But Don Lemon makes my blood boil!! Despicable Human Being
Mr. Owens your a blessing! Thank you for being a servant of the Lord.
Bravo Rev. Owens! President Trump does not sugar coat! ??????
Hahaha Don Lemon just changed his attacks on this man each time the previous attack didn't work. He thinks he is clever but he really is very far from clever.
He is hella screwed up. Look at his life.??????????He runs down white men when it is convenient.He is married or affair whatever with a white man.??????Do not believe a thing that man rambles.
Don Lemon puttin the HIT on a black man who is in the trenches, REAL LIFE, making a REAL difference with young people. OMG how can cnn can get away with this slanderous piece?
This is another reason why I will never vote Democrat again!
Please people don't get upset with don lemon , he is helping the Black community leave the stupidity of the left .
On and on it goes oaks poor Don taking a right pasting! No wonder fake news CNN is tanking

Aug 04, 2019, 20:14

"Trump wins again"

Yes, all that winning . . .

Sebring, El Paso, Virginia Beach, White Swan, Gilroy, Thousand Oaks, Pittsburgh . . . win, win, win!

Aug 04, 2019, 20:18

hahahahahahaha poor rooitwit still sucking up the propaganda. Suppose you think Trump vs also anti smetic and a nazi etc. Just how stupid are you rooiBOZO! Yes and a Russian asset.

Google Trump is a Russian asset. You will get 13,000,000 hits. How did that work out you dumbass! Bwahhahahahahahahaha how in the world can you be as gullible as rooiBOZO. How much more BS are you going to suck up you hopeless clown! laughter smiley

Aug 04, 2019, 20:23

Breaking El Paso authorities release photo of Patrick Crusius's accomplice in the mass murder of 20 people at El Paso Walmart...

Aug 04, 2019, 20:27

...Shocking how the list of Trump inspired terrosist attacks keeps growing and growing....add another one to the list...

8/12/17 - Charlottesville, Pro-Trump Nazi rally - Heather Heyer murdered
 11/22/18 - MAGA Bomber, 16 pipe bombs mailed to Democratic leaders 
 11/27/18 - Pittsburgh Synagogue massacre - 11 DEAD
 3/15/18 - New Zealand massacre - 49 DEAD

Aug 04, 2019, 20:28

...https://theintercept.com/2018/10/27/here-is-a-list-of-far-right-attackers-trump-inspired-cesar-sayoc-wasnt-the-first-and-wont-be-the-last/

Here Is another List of Far-Right Attackers Trump Inspired. 

Aug 04, 2019, 20:32

What I found in one lengthy case refer to anything bar racist comments.  I also think that what is written is basically dishonest.  Trump did not make any racist attacks on anybody bar the Democratic Party in the case of Baltimore other than for maladministration.

Why are the 10 worst administered  cities in the USA all run by Democrats.  Why is the State with the worst living conditions in the USA - California  also run by he Democrats.  Is any attack on those cities and California for maladministration a "racist: attack?         

Let me be more explicit.   Since when is Latinos' a separate race group and the same applies to Muslims.   Muslims outside of Africa  - but including the North Africa fringe are Caucasians.   Publicly attacking Japan and China on economic grounds are not racist.

I could find one reference that may be racist in the 1970's when Trump was a registered Democrat.   Over the last year the so-called racist comments are total nonsense.

Listen Rooinek I never really supported Trump - he is not the type of person I would support = but I am also a fair person.  When Mozart and co go on the rampage against Erasmus and some players I defend them if they are unfairly attacked  Sam applies to Trump.   It is indeed shocking the way Obama and  Clinton engineered the Russian Hoax case based on lies and deception. 

One can say everything is fair in love, war and politics - but blatant lying is not - hence my defense of Trump.          

Aug 04, 2019, 20:36

Would'nt be surprised if one of the squad of congress women Trump is targeting with his dangerous rhetoric gets assasinated next by another.homicidal Trump supporter.....incidently all four of them have a higher popularity rating than Fat Donny.

Image may contain: one or more people and drawing

Aug 04, 2019, 20:45

Obvious false flag attacks...and these days, if you believe in law and order and some good old fashion values, you are branded a right wing nutter ..well that's BS, it's the radicalization of both the left and the right that's the problem.

Aug 04, 2019, 20:47

Brycy you old fruit cake AOC is polling at 22% in her district and Omar at eight %. They are done will lose their seats come 2020.

Meanwhile demonrats admitting they don't have anyone to beat Trump.

So there are 13,000,000 hits on Google re Trump being a Russian asset. Wonder if ou rooiBOZO is questioning whether the racism charges could also be wrong.

Brycy you nutjob all your examples have been debunked. A more absurd list cannot be imagined.

Brycy if you wont read what i post i cant help your abject stupidity. What a MONG!

Aug 04, 2019, 20:50

I cannot associate any statements in newspapers as racism and  asked for something constructive to prove racism  not what is written by newspapers opposing Trump/   Is Latinos a separate race?   Are ME Muslims a separate race?   

Anybody who gives the examples in the articles as mentioned are stretching the limits of what "racism" implies beyond anything I have ever seen.   If you support the Republican Party you are a racist according to what is written in the articles Brycy refers to, because you do not support open borders and the extreme Socialist policies of the DP - really?

There are dangerous fringe groups in every country in the world and to blame specific political leaders for their conduct is BS.    I do not think that responsible Democrats - other than their lunatic fringe is associated with Antifa who is more known for violent baseball attacks on people and is protected by the DP fringe,   They  attack Chinese, Whites and  African Americans - so are they racist as well?.                     

Aug 04, 2019, 20:50

I cannot associate any statements in newspapers as racism and  asked for something constructive to prove racism  not what is written by newspapers opposing Trump/   Is Latinos a separate race?   Are ME Muslims a separate race?   

Anybody who gives the examples in the articles as mentioned are stretching the limits of what "racism" implies beyond anything I have ever seen.   If you support the Republican Party you are a racist according to what is written in the articles Brycy refers to, because you do not the pen nrder and extreme Socialist policies of the DP - really?

There are dangerous fringe groups in every country in the world and to blame specific political leaders for their conduct is BS.    I do not think that responsible Democrats - other than their lunatic fringe is associated with Antifa who is more known for violent baseball attacks on people and is protected by the DP fringe,   They  attack Chinese, Whites and  African Americans - so are they racist as well?.                     

Aug 04, 2019, 20:54

Indeed Brycy. If Ilhan Omar or AOC had to end up with a bullet through her head and a sign saying "Go Home" on the body, Bozo would be culpable . . . just as he's culpable for the El Paso shootings. He might as well have been the one pulling the trigger.

The Trumpanzees won't see it that way though . . . they probably think every Mexican killed is a "win" for them and the fat, racist fool they're so besotted with.

Aug 04, 2019, 21:07

Aug 04, 2019, 21:21

Aug 04, 2019, 21:27

Aug 04, 2019, 21:34

Hahahaha what a load of garbage. Here are some numbers from actual research:

The Crime Prevention Research Center looked at the death rates that resulted from mass shootings between the years 2009 and 2015. Here are the average death rates, in millions, per country, between 2009 and 2015. The countries are already listed in order of the highest death rates to the lowest median death rates.

Norway 1.888.

Serbia 0.381.

France 0.347.

Macedonia 0.337.

Albania 0.206.

Slovakia 0.185.

Switzerland 0.142.

Finland 0.132.

Belgium 0.128.

The Czech Republic 0.123.

The United States of America 0.089.

Austria 0.068.

The Netherlands 0.051.

Canada 0.032.

England 0.027.

Germany 0.023.

Russia 0.012.

Italy 0.009.

Ooops Bricey and Peeper howling at the moon again.

Aug 04, 2019, 21:40

Yes like having a play where Trump is shown to be stabbed to death Julius Caesar style.. Or how about Kathy Griffin and carrying Trump's severed head. There have been many such incidents and some of these people have had visits from the FBi

Blacks are coming out and saying if you don't like America Leave.

As for illegal immigration NOBODY has the right to march into the USa or any country! That has the support of the vast majority of Americans for the reasons i explained but you are too lazy and too stupid to consider.

Nowhere has Trump incited anybody to kill.

Brycy your appalling ignorance is on full display once again.

Aug 04, 2019, 21:46

Moz these oaks are really so daft one wonders how much more stupid they can get.

What is alarming is that they regurgitate the MSM with NO critical thought. The word gullible doesn't do them justice!!!

What is also noticeable is that you answer their rants with solid facts and they don't even know what you have said. Far, far gone.

Aug 04, 2019, 21:51

And here is another egg fraught moment for the two mouseketeers :

'It is true that nationwide homicide rates have increased since 2014's 51-year low, rising from 4.4 homicides per 100,000 people in 2014 to 5.3 per 100,000 in 2017. But, the most recent data we have suggests 2018 may be another down year for homicides.1

According to preliminary crime data from the FBI for 2018, homicides and violent crime were both down in the first half of 2018, compared to the previous year.

Full-year stats for 2018 will become available in September.'

.......so homicide rates have not spiked under Trump and remain historically low. In fact they peaked at over 10.0 per hundred during the presidency of, you're going to love this, Pacifist President Carter.

Kinda blows up the whole theory.......hahahaha!

Aug 04, 2019, 22:33

Well Moz it now appears both shooters Texas and Ohio) were democrats.

These demorats are sick people no wonder there is such a walk away.

Aug 04, 2019, 22:56

That's a total of 150 mass killings for the year so far:'( ...normal times.

Aug 05, 2019, 00:09

..SHOOTER: I was inspired by trump. 

MEDIA: what could have caused this?

SHOOTER: look at this cool photo of the word “trump” spelled out in firearms

MEDIA: he probably played too much fortnite

SHOOTER: it’s like trump said, Hispanics are invading us

MEDIA: we may never know

Aug 05, 2019, 00:11

Aug 05, 2019, 00:28

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Aug 05, 2019, 01:06

It just seems like crazy people. I am not sure how much influence politics or tv, gaming, superhero movies, etc have. Perhaps as the final trigger, but not the initial cause. (otherwise, it would happen to the rest of us). Maybe for every million people, their is 1 person that would do something like this 

Even if the world was perfect - some of these crazy people may still exist. It is concerning for the future because of potential damage futuristic weapons could have.

Sometimes the victims do not appear to be set cultural groups - it just seems totally random. 

Aug 05, 2019, 01:37

Good post Shark...it is sad that people would stoop so low as to use a tragedy like this to score some political point's...Trump also did so a while ago when Moslem shot up the gay nightclub...if this has anything to do with politics, it was an MK-ultrs brainwashed asset who got activated to create a false flag, but is much more likely just some twisted individual going bonkers.

Aug 05, 2019, 04:07

For the umpteenth.......the choice of arms used in mass killings are semi-automatic weapons.......ban it from public use.

Aug 05, 2019, 07:28

The foot-stamping Trumpanzees would do well to read the following article and at least try to understand what the author is saying:

"Last year, when a rabid, anti-immigrant anti-Semite murdered 11 people in a Pittsburgh synagogue, I called it an act of domestic terrorism inspired by the ideology of Trumpism. The shooting took place during the height of the 2018 midterm campaign when Trump was inciting fear of an immigrant “caravan” from Central America. The shooter got the message. Hours before his bloody rampage, he accused a Jewish refugee support agency of bringing “invaders in that kill our people.”

Saturday in El Paso it was déjà vu all over again.

Trump has launched his 2020 reelection campaign this summer by doubling down on the theme of racial and ethnic division and anti-immigrant hysteria. And as sure as the sun rises in the east, a mere month into this racially charged atmosphere, an extremist suspect fearful of Hispanics gaining political power in Texas decided to go kill as many Hispanics as possible at an El Paso Walmart. It is Trump-inspired terrorism yet again.

The president’s defenders have taken great offense to the notion that any of his actions or rhetoric have contributed to what happened in El Paso, but this defense is deeply flawed.

First, the assertion that Trump can be absolved of responsibility because he condemns violence by white supremacists reflects a misunderstanding of how homegrown domestic terrorism works.

It doesn’t require an overt appeal to violence to motivate an ideological extremist to engage in violence. Indeed, individuals often move from being a passive supporter of a cause to a mobilized killer when their political grievances are amplified, and their enemies are dehumanized.

So when Trump goes on Twitter and television calling migrants “invaders” and dehumanizes them by suggesting they are “infesting” America, he is motivating aggrieved individuals to take action into their own hands by using violence.

Second, the claim that Trump shares no blame for the shooting because he rejects the white supremacist ideology of the El Paso shooter is blatantly at odds with the facts. Indeed, the central political project of the Trump presidency has been reducing the political power of non-white people in America – a key tenet of white supremacist thinking.

Trump took action to reduce the number of minorities coming to America in the opening days of his administration when he halted immigration from seven Muslim-majority countries and temporarily suspended the refugee program. He has subsequently dramatically reduced the number of refugees admitted to the US each year and is threatening to drop the number to zero in 2020.

Trump’s demand that the census include a question about citizenship is also consistent with a white supremacist agenda. It is firmly established that such a question would suppress census participation by noncitizens and perhaps recent immigrants as well, thereby reducing the political power of the states where they reside.

Of course Trump’s notorious policy of separating children from their parents and detaining them in squalid conditions is part and parcel of the white supremacist desire to deter migration to the United States and dehumanize those who dare attempt to gain legal residency.

And, when Trump suggested last month that four members of Congress of color who were born or naturalized in the United States “came from” other countries, he ratified the core concept of white supremacy that nonwhite people are not truly “Americans.”

The manifesto the El Paso shooter posted on line reflects that he understood and endorsed the president’s political program to a tee. The attack, the shooter wrote “was in response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.” Echoing the president’s logic that cruel conditions of confinement will deter migration, the shooter opined that his use of violence would provide a needed “incentive” for Hispanics to return to their home countries. His violent actions were necessary, he wrote, to save American from destruction.

Finally, while Trump does not overtly call for his supporters to use violence to further his agenda, his rhetoric is infused with notions of violence and dehumanization. The “send her back” chant Trump allowed to continue for 13 seconds at a campaign rally was an explicit call for the power of the state to be used to forcibly expatriate a foreign-born immigrant citizen. Last week he called a minority community in Baltimore a “rodent, rat-infested mess” – mixing images of urban minorities with inhuman pests and vermin.

These messages are not lost on people like the El Paso shooter: “Your president shares your view that immigrants and racial minorities are a scourge on America. They are not deserving of the privileges of citizenship and must be denied political power at all costs. They are animals anyway, so the use of violence is permissible.”

We remain 15 months until the 2020 election. It is staggering to imagine how much more violence this president may motivate if he continues down this deeply disturbing path."

David Schanzer is a professor at the Sanford School of Policy at Duke University and director of the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security.

Aug 05, 2019, 08:58

That professor is also proven to be one of the godfathers of Antifa and was pointed out as such by an ex-member.    Find out what Antifa really is.

This started off as an attack on Trump on racist grounds,  And now it turns out to be an attack based on his position as to open borders and new green deal demagogues as being examples of racism - that being racism???   It is neither of that at all. 

Have Trump ever promoted violence in any of his speeches?   Find that and not the writings of leftists who in themselves are sponsors of violence by Antifa.  The incitement to violence are more prevalent in the case of Antifa and other similar leftist organizations than any on the Republican Party members.   

Sorry - but to condemn a person that he is a racist there must be solid grounds to do so and in this case there is none.

There is another point - the latest two attacks were basically done by two youngish Democrat members - so how can Trump  incite Democrats to be violent?    I suspect Antifa links and if there were any proven links that organization will be banned as an internal terrorist organization and then you would hear the DP screams and agony - the brain child of the leftists in that Party will be out of existence and sponsors and supporters may end up in jail.                 

Aug 05, 2019, 09:12

Ou Maaik, none of that changes the fact that your hero Bozo has been calling migrants an "invasion" and an "infestation" which both dehumanizes them and paints them as a military threat. If you actually read the article I put up you might understand why the type of language Bozo uses might incite a young and stupid nationalist into these mindless acts of violence.

The fact that you write the author off as one of the Antifa founders without producing a shred of evidence is further proof that you right wingers are burying your heads in the sand and calling anything remotely critical of Bozo as "fake news".

Also, while we don't have enough information on Connor Betts, if you think Patrick Crusius is a "Democrat" based on what we know about him then you're as stupid and as brainwashed as Baboon-ou.

Aug 05, 2019, 09:58

No Rooinek 

I am afraid that you are wrong here - why was the MyLife info on Crusius changed before the attack was launched by O'Rourke and other Democrats?   Both Dayton and Dallas - are strongly Democrat areas, so I would not be surprised if both the killers are Democratic Party supporters.  

Sorry - I put it too strongly about that Professor - I should have stated that an ex-member of Antifa alleges that the Professor is the godfather of Antifa.   He is definitely inciting students to be radical leftists.

Trump in a way went overboard about describing illegal migrants - but there is real anger in the USA about the illegals - have you seen the statistics iro criminal elements amongst them committing crimes in the USA?   However, I do not want to have a fight with you about the issue - it is just that I do not accept the bona fides of the DP at present - they are way too radical in their approach.   Too call them socialists is mild  - they are nearer to Communist then Socialist ibn their approach.

If they ever get into power - the implementation of their policies would really lead to another US Civil War I am afraid.             

Aug 05, 2019, 09:58

The migrants are invading the USA. Trump wants to stop it and fix the migration system. There are legal ways to migrate to the US. Open borders are an absolute joke. He is enforcing the existing laws instead of ignoring them like some of his predecessors. Just BTW, The Obama admin built the cages the kids are held in. This is a much wider issue and blaming one individual for it, is plain ignorant and short sighted. The leanings of the perpetrator has got nothing to do with any individual (like Trump) and all to do with a totally inadequate immigration system that is used as the only means to score some minor political victories against Trump. I won't be surprised if these things are staged...some of the powers that be have done worse t things in the past.

Aug 05, 2019, 10:12

Ou Maaik, so basically what you're saying is the El Paso shooter is not a Trump supporter and your "proof" is that he comes from Dallas and . . . ummm . . . Beto O'Rourke changed something on one of his social media profiles?

Is that right?

Aug 05, 2019, 10:34

No the proof is the change to the MyLife profile of Crucius - that happened and was done by somebody other than the killer himself for ulterior purposes.  .

I am not saying anything  at all - it has to be proven in court in the case of Cruicius and the killer in Ohio would also be dealt with through the legal system.   The Democrats are the ones who accuse Trump of inciting the violence - but do they have any proof of it?

The Clintons paid for the Steele Dossier which maligned Trump as being supported by Putin - a scheme supported by Obama and his administration.  It was all a manufactured lie and was unproven - actually it was all based on DP propaganda.   Why should one believe them about  the El Paso incident?

Aug 05, 2019, 11:26

34 Homicides in Baltimore in the last 30 days........ Not a word.

https://homicides.news.baltimoresun.com/

The names of the last 100 homicide victims in Baltimore, the oldest incident being 5 April. Not a word about that either.

https://homicides.news.baltimoresun.com/recent/

Aug 05, 2019, 11:34

Well Ceradunce, if any of those were mass shootings then feel free to join the topic under discussion but even if they weren't, you're not exactly promoting your usual right-wing pro-Bozo agenda in a positive way

Bozo recently described Baltimore as a "disgusting rodent and rat infested mess" . . . once again dehumanizing the people who live there . . . so it's really no surprise if some small-minded and brainwashed racists decided to get rid of a few disgusting rodents or fix the rat infestation.

I think your contribution on this thread is what most people would call an "epic fail".

Aug 05, 2019, 11:52

Take a look at Bozo's reaction at his rally in Panama City, Florida when he asks the question "how do you stop these people" (illegal immigrants) and someone from the audience shouts back "shoot them!" . . . and then read this article.

Here we have a redneck Trumpanzee suggesting that illegal immigrants be shot and Bozo doesn't stop her, he doesn't denounce the use of violence, he makes a joke of it.

Once again I ask the question . . . if you're a brainwashed Trumpanzee in the USA (imagine for a moment that you have Baboon-ou's IQ and political beliefs and you're at a Trump rally) and you see Bozo making a joke out of killing immigrants, why wouldn't you go purchase an AK47 at your nearest hardware store and start shooting Hispanics and blacks for the sake of your country and your great leader? 

Aug 05, 2019, 12:06

Bozo recently described Baltimore as a "disgusting rodent and rat infested mess" . . . once again dehumanizing the people who live there . . . so it's really no surprise if some small-minded and brainwashed racists decided to get rid of a few disgusting rodents or fix the rat infestation.  “

Elijah Cummings twenty years ago. Twenty plus years that he has been representing Maryland and the problems have only escalated. Trump has been president for less than three years and somehow he is to blame and not allowed to call a spade a spade like Elijah and the Baltimore mayor?

Aug 05, 2019, 12:29

Trump haters gleefully trying to dump for yet another killing spree on POTUS...it seems the loss of life is celebrated, just to be able to use it as a stick to hit Trump with...The same Trump who wants to reform the immigration system with an emphasis of lawfulness and building out reinforcement....and murders are murders...one at a time, two at a time. How many people are murdered and raped by legal immigrants yearly? No wonder a few nutcases will take it into their own hands.

Aug 05, 2019, 21:17

...Using a white supremacist mass shooting as leverage for white supremacist legislation takes some real chutzpah

Aug 05, 2019, 22:02

How funny that. Both shooters turned out to be democrats 

The Texas guy said he held his views long before Trump came along. 

Bwahahaha

The Ohio guy was a Democrat. Loved Warren and Antifa and hated Trump. 

Bwhahahaha. 

Draad this clowns have made total morons of themselves yet again. 

By the way read the the manifesto of the Texas guy. What he says is actually very largely correct and are are views even black Americans are expressing. 

His big gripe is that the USA is being INVADED. On that score he is 100%correct.

Much of his analysis is correct. 

In the end America may need a war to settle their differences. One side is hell bent on destroying the country. 

One hopes that Trump and his supporters win well in 2020. Failing that America is doomed. As is the rest of humanity. 

Aug 06, 2019, 00:13

Failing that America is doomed. As is the rest of humanity.

Ffs Beano, get a grip ............ humanity's future dependent on Trompie's reelection?  LMAO.

Home's burning while Beano fiddles defending a f'wit.

Aug 06, 2019, 03:46

If ever there's is a case of a deer staring into the headlights then it's the USA on mass shootings. I find it hard to believe how mass shootings regurgitates itself followed by the same old responses regurgitating itself. Hey hellloooooooooooooooooo .......something needs to be done.

Aug 06, 2019, 05:12

Meanwhile 1600 have been killed in Chicago so far this year......and hardly a peep from the media. It's all politics, disgraceful inaction.

Aug 06, 2019, 08:19

"How funny that. Both shooters turned out to be democrats "

Same old routine. Every time some far right wing lunatic starts killing people who have a different skin colour or a different belief to him then we get dribbling half-wits like Baboon-ou trying to pretend the nutter was a democrat or a liberal.

Patrick Crusius was not a Democrat. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that he hated Democrats. Here is an extract from his manifesto (and we know that Baboon-ou read his manifesto because he quoted from it . . . very selectively I might add):

"America will soon become a one party-state. The Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters. With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election. Although the Republican Party is also terrible. Many factions within the Republican Party are pro-corporation. Procorporation = pro-immigration. But some factions within the Republican Party don’t prioritize corporations over our future. So the Democrats are nearly unanimous with their support of immigration while the Republicans are divided over it. At least with Republicans, the process of mass immigration and citizenship can be greatly reduced."

Now, ask yourself, just how stupid and brainwashed do you have to be to read that and come to the conclusion that Patrick Crusius is a Democrat?

Aug 06, 2019, 08:33

Since when does mass shooters have manifestos? This whole thing stinks of a political plot of some sorts. How many people do any of you know who have manifestos?

Aug 06, 2019, 09:02

"Since when does mass shooters have manifestos?"

My goodness, just how stupid are these right wingers . . . sorry . . . I mean, just how stupid are these hate criminals?

Nearly every mass shooter wrote down a manifesto before he went out and killed people.

The Charleston shooter Dylann Roof wrote a manifesto. The Christchurch shooter Brenton Tarrant wrote a manifesto. The Unabomber Ted Kaczynski wrote a manifesto. The Norwegian shooter Anders Breivik wrote a manifesto. The Columbine Killers Eric Harris and Dylan Kiebold wrote several manifestos between them. The Jokela school shooter Pekka-Eric Auvinen wrote a manifesto. The Isla Vista shooter Elliott Rodger didn't just write a manifesto he put one up on Youtube. The Virginia Tech shooter Seung-Hui Cho wrote a 23 page manifesto and added half an hour of video footage.

Seriously, I have to ask the question, if people are so completely and utterly ignorant about these matters why do they feel the need to contribute to discussions on them or give us their stupid worthless opinions?

Huh?

Aug 06, 2019, 09:29

Since when does mass shooters have manifestos? This whole thing stinks of a political plot of some sorts. How many people do any of you know who have manifestos?

My point being that mass shooters have manifestos since it became politically motivated acts of terror. This isn't just some random nutjobs...it's calculated acts of terror.

And Rooi, we are forced to put up with your bile filled vomit on here everyday It seems like some pitiful self reflection of sorts. If your first impulse is always to jump on any slight opportunity to ridicule or to insult, there are something seriously wrong with you....now please go back to ignoring me Arsehole.....seriously!

Aug 06, 2019, 09:44

". . . now please go back to ignoring me Arsehole.....seriously!"

With the greatest of pleaure. Not sure why I wasted any time responding to a very stupid person who is so utterly ignorant about a subject but insists on commenting on the subject that he clearly knows nothing about.

"Since when does shooters have manifestos?"

LMAO!

Aug 06, 2019, 09:44

Time to realize Trump won the Presidency fair and square against all odds and is doing a fantastic job saving America from the Globalist/communist destruction.

Time you ceased your absurd attacks that reflect more on you than anything else. 

The fundamental fact is America is a sovereign Nation State with borders and NOBODY has a right to march into the country. This view is supported by the vast majority of Americans. Trump has a constitutional obligation as well a a moral obligation to defend US sovereignty and their borders. 

So best you zip it ROOIBOZO your hatred for America is plain for all to see. 

Aug 06, 2019, 09:50

Baboon-ou: "The fundamental fact is America is a sovereign Nation State with borders and NOBODY has a right to march into the country. This view is supported by the vast majority of Americans. Trump has a constitutional obligation as well a a moral obligation to defend US sovereignty and their borders. "

Patrick Crusius: "This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. "

Spot the difference . . . I can't.

Aug 06, 2019, 09:53

As to Baltimore you have again lost the argument. It is a rat invested place and has just reached 200 homicides for the year! These shooting are much smaller. The Globalist/demonrat MSM  don't want anything said about these demonrat governed cities. 

Blacks are standing up to thank Trump for highlighting the problem. Because Cummings is a black that makes Trump racist. How totally absurd. 

Further questions are now being asked as to what happened to the 16 billion dollars the Trump Admin has given to the city to clean up its mess. 

It has also highlighted the fact of how poorly other Democrat cities are run. Trump called out Pelosi  city as well - was that also racist you jackass. 

Aug 06, 2019, 10:12

"As to Baltimore you have again lost the argument."

Really? When did I have an argument with anyone about Baltimore? I think the only time I've mentioned Baltimore was when I quoted what Bozo said that Baltimore was a "disgusting rodent and rat infested mess". Are you saying I've misquoted Bozo?

You are making up a lot of naughty fibs today, Baboon-ou. Still waiting for evidence of this fantasy where my son applied for a job and didn't get it. 

Come on you stinking liar, put up.

Aug 06, 2019, 10:23

"In the last week, more than 30 people have died in three separate mass shootings in Gilroy, El Paso and Dayton, Ohio. We believe that analyzing and understanding data about who commits such massacres can help prevent more lives being lost.

For two years, we’ve been studying the life histories of mass shooters in the United States for a project funded by the National Institute of Justice, the research arm of the U.S. Department of Justice. We’ve built a database dating back to 1966 of every mass shooter who shot and killed four or more people in a public place, and every shooting incident at schools, workplaces, and places of worship since 1999. We’ve interviewed incarcerated perpetrators and their families, shooting survivors and first responders. We’ve read media and social media, manifestos, suicide notes, trial transcripts and medical records.

Our goal has been to find new, data-driven pathways for preventing such shootings. Although we haven’t found that mass shooters are all alike, our data do reveal four commonalities among the perpetrators of nearly all the mass shootings we studied.

First, the vast majority of mass shooters in our study experienced early childhood trauma and exposure to violence at a young age. The nature of their exposure included parental suicide, physical or sexual abuse, neglect, domestic violence, and/or severe bullying. The trauma was often a precursor to mental health concerns, including depression, anxiety, thought disorders or suicidality.

Second, practically every mass shooter we studied had reached an identifiable crisis point in the weeks or months leading up to the shooting. They often had become angry and despondent because of a specific grievance. For workplace shooters, a change in job status was frequently the trigger. For shooters in other contexts, relationship rejection or loss often played a role. Such crises were, in many cases, communicated to others through a marked change in behavior, an expression of suicidal thoughts or plans, or specific threats of violence.

Third, most of the shooters had studied the actions of other shooters and sought validation for their motives. People in crisis have always existed. But in the age of 24-hour rolling news and social media, there are scripts to follow that promise notoriety in death. Societal fear and fascination with mass shootings partly drives the motivation to commit them. Hence, as we have seen in the last week, mass shootings tend to come in clusters. They are socially contagious. Perpetrators study other perpetrators and model their acts after previous shootings. Many are radicalized online in their search for validation from others that their will to murder is justified.

Fourth, the shooters all had the means to carry out their plans. Once someone decides life is no longer worth living and that murdering others would be a proper revenge, only means and opportunity stand in the way of another mass shooting. Is an appropriate shooting site accessible? Can the would-be shooter obtain firearms? In 80% of school shootings, perpetrators got their weapons from family members, according to our data. Workplace shooters tended to use handguns they legally owned. Other public shooters were more likely to acquire them illegally.

So what do these commonalities tell us about how to prevent future shootings?

One step needs to be depriving potential shooters of the means to carry out their plans. Potential shooting sites can be made less accessible with visible security measures such as metal detectors and police officers. And weapons need to be better controlled, through age restrictions, permit-to-purchase licensing, universal background checks, safe storage campaigns and red-flag laws — measures that help control firearm access for vulnerable individuals or people in crisis.

Another step is to try to make it more difficult for potential perpetrators to find validation for their planned actions. Media campaigns like #nonotoriety are helping starve perpetrators of the oxygen of publicity, and technology companies are increasingly being held accountable for facilitating mass violence. But we all can slow the spread of mass shootings by changing how we consume, produce, and distribute violent content on media and social media. Don’t like or share violent content. Don’t read or share killers’ manifestos and other hate screeds posted on the internet. We also need to study our current approaches. For example, do lockdown and active shooter drills help children prepare for the worst or hand potential shooters the script for mass violence by normalizing or rehearsing it?

We also need to, as a society, be more proactive. Most mass public shooters are suicidal, and their crises are often well known to others before the shooting occurs. The vast majority of mass shooters leak their plans ahead of time. People who see or sense something is wrong, however, may not always say something to someone owing to the absence of clear reporting protocols or fear of overreaction and unduly labeling a person as a potential threat. Proactive violence prevention starts with schools, colleges, churches and employers initiating conversations about mental health and establishing systems for identifying individuals in crisis, reporting concerns and reaching out — not with punitive measures but with resources and long-term intervention. Everyone should be trained to recognize the signs of a crisis.

Proactivity needs to extend also to the traumas in early life that are common to so many mass shooters. Those early exposures to violence need addressing when they happen with ready access to social services and high-quality, affordable mental health treatment in the community. School counselors and social workers, employee wellness programs, projects that teach resilience and social emotional learning, and policies and practices that decrease the stigma around mental illness will not just help prevent mass shootings, but will also help promote the social and emotional success of all Americans.

Our data show that mass shooters have much in common. Instead of simply rehearsing for the inevitable, we need to use that data to drive effective prevention strategies.

Jillian Peterson is a psychologist and professor of criminology and criminal justice at Hamline University. James Densley is a sociologist and professor of criminal justice at Metropolitan State University. Together, they run the Violence Project.

Link: article

Aug 06, 2019, 10:33

So the drooling half-wit who asked the stupendously ignorant question "Since when does shooters have manifestos?" now puts up a long and rambling copy and paste that talks of shooters manifestos?

One wonders what this blithering idiot and shameless suck-up is trying to prove but I'm not going to be the one to ask him . . . it'll only lead to more paranoid and self-righteous shrieking. 

Aug 06, 2019, 19:32

Me a suck'up?? Whooshhh!!! 

I never claimed to know anything about mass shooters and I'm not trying to proof anything. I asked a question. (The ? should have been a clue). I know some of these killers have manifestos(first noticed it with the NZ one), but was it always like that? I thought this was a discussion board...well apparently it's not while you are around...you aim to turn it into a sh!tfest it seems. 

I once called you a bit of a doos, but I also thought you were capable  of some intelligent wit. Sadly I was mistaken...and you are a coward to boot.

I detest being rude to anyone, but you seem to force it from everyone you don't suck-up to....
Like I said on a previous occasion, self-loathing is a terrible thing and actions speak loader than words. I don't detest or loath you, I pity you, you clearly don't know any better....fck knows how anyone turns out this twisted.

"Selfrightiouus shrieking"?...you are the one preaching your twisted dogma to all and sunder...and cowardly using multiple pseudonyms when taking too much flack "Mr Secret Identity Man"...pathetic internet warrior telling others how stupid/worthless/ignorant they are all the time...LMAO! Good thing you attended a private school...

Aug 06, 2019, 19:43

"This is what happens when stupid people buy into the hateful anti-migrant rhetoric spewed by a racist buffoon like Bozo."

Whoosh!!! You are what happens if stupid people buy into the main stream narrative...20 people dead and you jump at the chance to bash Trump and normal conservative people...totally bereft of reason...calling other people stupid!

BTW, you are sharing some behavior traits with these mass shooters...hope you get yourself checked out....

Aug 06, 2019, 20:17

"Me a suck'up??"

Yes, it's your least attractive quality and a bit worrying that you don't recognise it in yourself.

"I'm not tryingto proof anything."

No, but you sure are trying to prove that you have a strong opinion on subjects you know nothing about.

"I asked a question."

Yes you did, in a sarcastic, sneering and grammatically incorrect manner. ("Since when does shooters have manifestos?")

"I thought this was a discussion board."

Yes it is, we're busy discussing what an ignorant suck-up you are.

"Sadly I was mistaken...and a coward to boot."

LMAO! Well if it's any consolation, Baboon-ou is an even bigger coward than you.

"selfloauthing is a terrible thing "

I must admit I don't know what "selfloauthing" is but I agree it sounds pretty bad.

"actions speak loader than words"

Ummm . . . if you say so.

"Selfrightiouus shrieking?"

No, I said "self-righteous shrieking". Have you been drinking again?

"all and sunder"

What? Did you mean "all and sundry"?

"pathetic internet worrior"

That's a 50/50 between "warrior" and "worrier". Choose one.

"telling others how stupid/worhless/ignorant they are all the time"

Only when they're being stupid, worthless or ignorant and I invariably specify which one it is and why I'm saying that.

"Good thing you attended a private school"

There you go again . . . not for the first time . . . harping on about the school I attended. Not sure why you have this fixation with school and I'll be honest, I'm never quite sure with you whether you're still hankering after your schooldays 60 years and 6000 bottle of Klippies later or whether you're still actually at school and haven't completed your education yet. For your sake, I sincerely hope it's the latter.

Either way, whatever school I went to whether it was private, government, tech or nursery school, I can tell you that we didn't tolerate grovelling little suck-ups like you and you would have been bliksemmed stukkend where I come from. I'm also very glad that I got my education rather than yours.

Anyway, let's talk again when you've had less to drink.

Aug 06, 2019, 22:04

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Aug 06, 2019, 23:23

Image may contain: one or more people

Aug 07, 2019, 02:33

More Peeper musings. He seems genuinely befuddled as to whether Draad is still at school.....or merely reminiscing about his school days:

"I'll be honest, I'm never quite sure with you whether you're still hankering after your schooldays 60 years and 6000 bottle of Klippies later or whether you're still actually at school and haven't completed your education yet. For your sake, I sincerely hope it's the latter."

But simply looking at Draad's details yields this:

DbDraad Noble Steeds are rare!

Post Replies 10269 Registered 10-JUL-2010

He first registered on here in 2010. Maybe even for a numbers challenged, uneducated moron like Peeper the penny is beginning to drop. Draad would have been a maximum of 10 when he first registered on here, to still be in school today.

Oops shplottsky!

Aug 07, 2019, 06:54

"There you go again . . . not for the first time . . . harping on about the school I attended. Not sure why you have this fixation with school and I'll be honest, I'm never quite sure with you whether you're still hankering after your schooldays 60 years and 6000 bottle of Klippies later or whether you're still actually at school and haven't completed your education yet. For your sake, I sincerely hope it's the latter....I'm only 48 and I don't drink Klippies or any other hard liquor...just don't like it...and education is an ongoing process and about much more than  just spelling and grammar.

Either way, whatever school I went to whether it was private, government, tech or nursery school, I can tell you that we didn't tolerate grovelling little suck-ups like you and you would have been bliksemmed stukkend where I come from. I'm also very glad that I got my education rather than yours.

I very much doubt that...if being a pr!ck like you wasn't bliksemmed out of you, I doubt that bunch of sissies would have bothered with me...and it seems that good education was wasted on you...and calling me a suck-up again? Really? Being friendly to other posters is not being a suck up...WTH are you on about?

Aug 07, 2019, 08:39

Draad, just so we're clear, I don't call you a suck up because you're friendly to other posters. I call you a suck up because of the way you plunge your dirty little snout as far up Moffie's fat arse as you can whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Hope that's cleared it up for you.

Aug 07, 2019, 10:42

"Draad, just so we're clear, I don't call you a suck up because you're friendly to other posters. I call you a suck up because of the way you plunge your dirty little snout as far up Moffie's fat arse as you can whenever the opportunity presents itself."

BS. If that's your impression, you are seriously deluded. If the fact that I got triggered when you used hid grandchildren to have a go at him gave you that idea, you are making the wrong deductions. I got just as p!ssed off at him (Moz) for his "seuntjies" remarks at Mike...anyway, I have wasted enough time explaining myself to you...we simply don't get along (understatement if ever there was one) Call me whatever you want, think whatever you want, I take it whence it comes.

Aug 07, 2019, 15:26

Draad it comes from a bitter 60 year old who has just enough education to realize he has blown the whole thing. So he has to try to belittle others, to bring them down to his sad level.

At the outset I tried a few times to have a normal discussion with this exposed nerve end, but Peeper is simply incapable of setting his wounded ego needs aside. And he is a sociopath to boot!

My advice.....use him for laughs.

Aug 07, 2019, 15:49

How many more times do we have to witness the same play????

Koosie has to belittle someone to feel better about himself. We've all seen him using english lessons and posting personal details to put someone down. The man is a lonely and bitter sociopath.

Aug 08, 2019, 09:17

"Draad it comes from a bitter 60 year old who has just enough education to realize he has blown the whole thing. So he has to try to belittle others, to bring them down to his sad level.

At the outset I tried a few times to have a normal discussion with this exposed nerve end, but Peeper is simply incapable of setting his wounded ego needs aside. And he is a sociopath to boot!

My advice.....use him for laughs."

Moz, it's not funny anymore...and it's not only him, we all quarrel about trivialities at times, but I just find his constant aggressive rudeness extremely irritating...

I know it's useless to worry about it but, I have this obsessive compulsion to understand some things, but his calculated and deliberate rudeness (just for the sake of it) does not compute at all.

...and now I have my "dirty little snout up your arse" again...Sorry about that.

Aug 08, 2019, 21:49

Draad it's to your credit that you have tried to reason with Peeper...we all have to find our comfort level in posting conflicts. I'm totally transparent....be civil to me and I will be civil to you. Gratuitously attack me and I'll come back twice as hard.

Not very PC but it works for me.

Aug 09, 2019, 02:23

Draad has to stand up for himself, why he allows himself to be constantly humiliated by the low life does not make sense. He's dreaming if he thinks reasoning with the Nutjob is going to work. 

Aug 09, 2019, 17:16

So how exactly am I allowing myself to be humiliated and how do I not stand up for myself?

Rooi is constantly attacking me for what I stand for...standing up for what I believe in makes it worse...when you start taking flack, you know you're over the target. 

Aug 09, 2019, 17:37

Stand up for yourself, Draad Trekker..

Aug 09, 2019, 18:21

Aag fok Shark, my actions have absolutely no effect on how anyone operates...I'm not complaining about it, it is what it is...I just can't understand it.

Aug 10, 2019, 11:51

Draad

I do not know where the hatred for Trump by some members on site come from.  It could be from CCN who operates in SA and which\ channel I sometimes watch.  They are the mouthpiece of the extreme leftists and shameless about it,  

The bullets in El Paso just finished when they started to ignore the grief of the affected family members when they started to blame Trump for the actions and then realized the problem - namely that the shooter is a registered Democrat.  Easy - just fraudulently change his MyLife profile and suddenly they created a new recruit for the RP.  One of he sisters of a  killed person was horrified about it and condemned the two prominent politicians who started the Trump blaming process and was so disgusted by them she even refused to write down their names.

That obviously did not feature on CNN so according to Rooinek what O;Rourke said was gospel to him.  

So to the Dayton incident  CNN did not reflect what was on the shooter profile because he  supported the private army of the Democrats - the Antifa.  He supported Sanders' and Warren's candidature for the 2020 presidential election.  They are not to be blamed for that shooting - but Trump is blamed by some on site for that shooting as well.

I think too many people are accepting the media mafia BS too quickly and now writing what is not expected from thinking people. 

Aug 10, 2019, 16:07

Maaik, it's easy, the fell for the brainwashing....even a "free thinker" like Rooi...they were brainwashed into wanting to believe... and it's easy to be manipulated, but there are a few obvious tells...and the left are on the wrong side of every obvious wrong...simple.

Aug 11, 2019, 20:16

I listened to what an Antifa professor said about violence.  One of this statements - repeated in a tweet said that they decided that anyone opposing their views re Fascists and the Antifa members have every right to attack them physically,  The Police are protecting capitalism so the must also be attacked in an effort to wipe out opposition to them  

So Antifa has the sole right to decide on what may or may not be said by people.  In fact by saying that the professor is advocating a one party state where opposition will be oppressed,.   So who in fact are the real fascists?

The Professor actually tweeted that it is right to attack and kill police - so he got suspended by his university.  

And to think Antifa is the private army of the Democratic Socialists and they go around attacking everyone - being protected by the DP,            

Aug 12, 2019, 00:50

This is silly. The democratic party has elements of far left, but the majority are middle/centre aligned. Some may even be right-wing. 

The population is something like 12% Hispanic, 12% black - with white settlers originally from Europe. 

Aug 12, 2019, 10:19

"Rooi is constantly attacking me for what I stand for . . ."

Wehe, listen to this blubbering little crybaby. Until about a week ago I hadn't interacted with this particular Servile Gimp for about 6 months, then I threw him a crumb and answered some stupid question he asked and just listen to the poor little dear going on now about my "constant" attacks!

LMAO!

Aug 12, 2019, 13:08

Aug 09, 2019, 17:37

Stand up for yourself, Draad Trekker..

Aug 09, 2019, 18:21

Aag fok Shark, my actions have absolutely no effect on how anyone operates...I'm not complaining about it, it is what it is...I just can't understand it.

You need to Log in to reply.