If it was 1935 . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » If it was 1935 . . .

Jul 18, 2022, 13:16

Sharkbok made a statement the other day, "If it was 1935, it is very clear on this board who would support Hitler".

He's right of course and it got me thinking of what kind of a discussion we'd be having on this board if it was 1935. I reckon it would go something like this:

Baboon-ou: Oaks, Hitler is a great man who will destroy the globalist scum. Sieg Heil!

Sharkbok: Hitler preys on the religious simpletons like Baboon-ou. 

Tit: Don't be fooled. Beeno is 100% correct. You are all wrong about Hitler. He is a wonderful man and a Christian. My wife said so and she met him once when she went for tea at Berchtesgaden.

Stav: I can't believe you people are supporting this madman and his Nazis!

fArt: You lefties are the mad ones.

Moffie: I played golf with some Nazi officers the other day. Very nice chaps. They thought I was marvellous of course . . .

Baboon-ou: Herrenvolk! Volksgemeinschaft! Lebensraum! Heil Hitler!

Rooinek: Hitler is a racist megalomniac who is bringing the world to war. He should be locked up.

Ou Maaik: Stav and Sahrkbok and Rooinek are branewashed idoits waht believe all the proper gander they here. I prefer to listen to real news like whatever Jozef Goebbels are saying. That are real news, not the tripe you all listen to on BBC.

Blobbok: Screw Hitler and all of you who support him.

Tit: Hitler is misunderstood and you're all being fooled. He is doing God's work. Let's hope he has a final solution for those dreadful Jewish untermenschen. They should be put into gas chambers or something like that! They're not merciful and kind like us Christians!

ButtPlug: Earthworms in the Sudetanland like fishpaste with their doorknobs

Sharkbok: Anyone know what ButtPlug is babbling about?

Squeaky Toy: Whooooosh!

Baboon-ou: These anti-Hitler scumbags are all globalists! Sieg Heil!

Dense: Baboon-ou sounds like he's enlisted for the Hitler Youth or the Gestapo!

Ou Maaik: The anti-Hitler idoits are listening to proper gander from the west. They should rather listen to Jozef Goebbels waht speak the real truth.

Moffie: I had lunch with Jozef Goebbels. A charming man. We had pate de foie gras accompanied by a crisp riesling . . .

Stav: Jozef Goebbels? What next?

ButtPlug: You have to slide a granite block into a giant microwave. Frisbees on Meton are called hubcaps. I bet no-one will answer my question!

Sharkbok: Anyone know what ButtPlug is babbling about this time?

Squeaky Toy: Whooosh!

Baboon-ou: Heil Hitler!

etc, etc

Jul 18, 2022, 13:25

Moffie: I played golf with some Nazi officers the other day. Very nice chaps. They thought I was marvellous of course . .  . but I did overhear one of them say they thought I had a bit of a superiority complex!

Baboon-ou

Jul 18, 2022, 14:24

I’m in full support of your creative writing efforts, RooiTit.

While lacking substance, or much humour, you appear motivated…and that’s a start.

Jul 18, 2022, 14:24

I’m in full support of your creative writing efforts, RooiTit.

While lacking substance, or much humour, you appear motivated…and that’s a start.

Jul 18, 2022, 15:23

It is n0ot 1935 and the whole story is BS  - especially coming from brinwashed idiots that cannot think for themselves.   

So lets make it real as the case is at present:-

It is 2022  and the question should eb whio is supporting President Xi  of China:-

Aside from the corrupt Biden  and his Democrat co-corrupt idiots we have on site -

*    Sharkbok  - he is too stupid to realize what is really going on.   The Democrats are in cahoots with the Gates - Soros group whose ties with President Xi is close and he support everything that is happening - while  they beleive the media BS on issues.

*   Rooinek - better known as Rooidoos. - he even beats SB when it comes to imbecility and comes up with BS whenever he tries to say something

*   Stav beats the above 2 by not being an idiot and by his ideology about global warming   He believes totally the scaremongering by scientists with  huge financial interest in scaring the public into supporting the billions they want.    So far not a single prediction they made has been realized - but daily scaremongering is their total daily program.    In the meantime the Chinese are laughing all the way to the bank - using money they earn from exporting components for wind and sun energy production - while building coal power plants to serve China.

The problem is everything they come up is based on fake media report  lies and every time it is pointed out that it is wrong - they accuse people of doing what they survive on - namely  Conspiracy theories.       .           

Jul 18, 2022, 15:40

Ha, Ha. Very funny, and accurate... 

The brain-dead religious simpletons are a joke. 

Jul 18, 2022, 16:23

Struggling once more for attention.

Shame!

Jul 18, 2022, 16:42

The ButtPlug summary was especially funny. :D

Jul 18, 2022, 19:16

Fucking brilliant.

Never laughed so much since sharkiebokke said what’s her name was gonna grab Trumps pussy. Classic

Jul 18, 2022, 19:20

Cuntyboy wouldn’t know humour if it kicked him in the arse

Jul 19, 2022, 03:42

The ButtPlug summary was especially funny...true, but so is the one on moffie, though I think it a bit harsh on Buttplug, I mean he's not entirely humourless, he did light up the board with babble on Earth being visited by Aliens and UFO's:D

A classic Rooi, you'd be hard pressed to write a better one, tx for the laugh.

It's going to be interesting to see how our resident Lurker sets about rescuing his Bumchum DumbPlum from this one but I'm sure he's itching to stick his head up his ass.

HeeHaw HeeHaw Laughing graphics

Jul 19, 2022, 06:28

“ It's going to be interesting to see how our resident Lurker sets about rescuing his Bumchum DumbPlum from this one but I'm sure he's itching to stick his head up his ass.”

I’d be a tad worried, Rooi.

To me, this sounds like full-o-Dentsie is scouting technique.

Jul 19, 2022, 07:19

Get help, go now......you're drowning in forum obsession.

Jul 19, 2022, 06:28

Jul 19, 2022, 07:42

haha projecting a tad there, ain’t we, miss so-full-of-Dents?

Jul 19, 2022, 07:47

Is it only me that thinks when Dentsie says the word “obsession” in RL if likely sounds like the intro to a George Michael video?

Now, add in the CT twang…

“Ob-ses-sin”

Jul 19, 2022, 07:54

The humourless DumbPlum on his soapbox again babbling to an imaginary forum audience....

Jul 19, 2022, 08:02

Soapboxes are generally stood on when people have something important to say.

I’m not sure that any sentence involving you has ever held any importance, Dentsie…sweetheart.

Jul 19, 2022, 16:53

"I’m not sure that any sentence involving you has ever held any importance"

Just like when he addressed Mike to not address him.... lol

If anyone wanted to commit suicide, all they need to do is climb up to the level of Denny's ego, and then jump down to his IQ..

Jul 19, 2022, 17:03

Great post, got beenshit down to a tee but snowflake is bloody perfect.

Best laugh I have had in ages

Jul 20, 2022, 11:34

The best laugh I had in ages was just recently...when the Paddies wrecked the ABs.

Jul 20, 2022, 12:03

In the year 2525.

https://youtu.be/yesyhQkYrQM

Jul 20, 2022, 12:59

Actually it was a couple of weeks ago when the boks went down to a bloody useless welsh team 

Jul 20, 2022, 14:27

Lol Wales didn’t score as many tries against us in the entire series as Ireland scored against you in 1 game.

Poor ABs looked lost at sea.

Question is, have they hit rock bottom?

Gosh, and now they’ll have to play against a marauding Bok pack.

One wonders how much “playing to edge of the laws” will be required.

Jul 20, 2022, 16:16

Boks always play beyond the edge of the law so not expecting any different, bit surprised you would admit it though

Jul 20, 2022, 16:51

Yet it’s the ABs that are renown as the biggest rugby cheats in the game.

Type “rugby cheats” into Google if you dare…

Jul 20, 2022, 17:52

If its on the internet it must be true then 

So if I type dirty rugby players I will get SA then?

Jul 20, 2022, 18:12

haha

Your pack is bricking it at the prospect of being splotted by the Irish and now having to face up against a pack that’s superior to the Irish one.

Funny times ahead.

Jul 20, 2022, 18:39

No team stays on top forever, SA has been our bitch for twenty years so no complaints from me.

Once fozzie gets shown the door watch out

Jul 20, 2022, 22:33

2009...BITCH!!!

Jul 20, 2022, 22:40

FOITOG!!!...Rooi trying to illustrate his willingness to suck WEF and NWO d!ck...never thought you were a CONFORMIST RudeHole...well, a good education wasted on an arsehole can't be much better than one wasted on a d!ckhead like Rooihole.:D

Jul 21, 2022, 10:08

Draad, we’ll never truly understand the depths of TDS.

It’s an abyss really.

Old Trump did a real number on these noobs.

One can but laugh.

Jul 21, 2022, 11:03

Why now ButtPlug, why would aliens choose now to visit us? Only you can answer this. The fate of humanity could all depend on you... You alone have this purpose, it is for you to decide...

Jul 21, 2022, 12:35

Have you had half of a Stella and pushed your blood alcohol levels to 198% again?

Jul 21, 2022, 16:21

Metonians are human-like extraterrestrial race come from the planet Meton of the Proxami Centauri documented by South African contactee Elizabeth Klarer. Elizabeth Klarer.

Jul 21, 2022, 17:48

So weak!

You outta material, homie?

Limited disc space will do that to you.

Jul 21, 2022, 18:55

It's an old classic, Buttplug... but it will never get stale...

It revealed allot about your phychie. 

Jul 21, 2022, 19:03

Oh really?

What did it reveal…how backwards yours is by comparison?

Jul 21, 2022, 21:39

Your definition of forward-thinking is a hubcap being proof of UFOs?
Therefore the opposite of this is backward? 

You are a laugh a minute. Have you considered applying to be on the Jeremy Kyle show? 

Jul 21, 2022, 21:39

Duplicate: Planet Meton alternative reality...

Jul 22, 2022, 05:56

You telling porkies again?

…because as i recall, that’s your definition.

Jul 22, 2022, 08:05

Plum, some advice........stop babbling and who knows the board would better understand you....and do get off your soap box.

Jul 22, 2022, 08:16

define irony...

"...stop babbling and who knows the board would better understand you..."

Jul 22, 2022, 13:16

Anyway, old Visser

Would you like some more clear pictures of UFOs?

You weren't convinced by the first one...so I'll try to find ones with convincing backstories.

But wait, a convincing backstory won't seal the deal since a story and a photo aren't conclusive proof on their own.

I have an idea, why don't you name the criteria by which you'll judge if it's a really really real photo of an alien?

Don't be shy, list all the criteria you like...

You plank!

Jul 22, 2022, 13:37

Notice how all the conspiracy theory photos are always blurry, long shots.

This is the Loch Ness monster....

Loch Ness monster | History, Sightings, & Facts | Britannica

Jul 22, 2022, 13:50

Ok, I'll start you off...

1) Clear

2) Adequate backstory

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)  

9) 

10)

Jul 22, 2022, 14:13

Firstly, something that is not Hearsay. (E.g. A "former" FBI agent, cousin brother's friend said that all will be revealed soon...). 

If aliens arrived, they would either announce themselves or hide their presence. 

1. No aliens have announced themselves. 

2. If aliens were able to make it to earth, they would be able to hide their presence without us seeing them. (in most likelihood). 

If they were going to abduct people, why not choose someone like Elon Musk, or Einstein or someone from NASA etc - instead of the simpletons who claim to have been abducted. 

What would be their motive?
If they could travel the galaxy, they would have lots of planets to go to. Or they could terraform one of the many planets that are uninhabitable -e. g. a Mars-like planet closer to their own sun.  

A) If it was good aliens, my guess is that they would just skip the human race, as sharing technology with us would be disastrous to the galaxy.
(See the Prime Directive in Star Wars of only interacting with species that have invented warp drive, and therefore a space-faring race). 

B) If it was bad aliens, they would want the planet. Surely by now, they would have tried to conquer the planet. Their presence would then be known to us. 

Unless you are suggesting Aliens from different places around the universe randomly stop by and abduct a few people, get bored and then drive off to the next planet. 

Jul 22, 2022, 14:22

"Would you like some more clear pictures of UFOs?"

ButtPlug, the last time you asked this and we all said yes, nothing happened and you slunk away. Why should we think anything might be different this time . . . especially as you're already being evasive and laying down conditions?

Jul 22, 2022, 14:30

What conditions? All I have asked for is for VisKop, and yourself since you're here, to lay out as many criteria as you like that a photograph could be judged under in order to determine if aliens are real or not. I'm not sure that allowing you full discretion qualifies as a condition since it's an entirely open-ended proposition. It's up to you. 

VisKop...the questions you are asking and the statements that you're making all fall broadly under the larger question that I asked at the time, more than once. That of WHY the US government are releasing videos and "allowing" pilots to talk about it. Read that again if you have to...in fact, just read it three times cos I know you have to.

But you took this as me saying that aliens are visiting earth.

...and then you asked for a clear picture. Thereby tacitly admitting that a clear picture had the potential to persuade you. 

So, do you still think a clear picture would crack the case?

...or have you changed your mind?

Jul 22, 2022, 14:38

ButtPlug, I definitely think clear pictures of UFOs will crack this case. Please go ahead.

Jul 22, 2022, 14:39

ButtPlug, I already disproved that video you claimed was a spaceship going 30,000 miles per hour

The camera recording this "UFO" stays in range, and the only way this would be possible is that the camera was in an airborne ship moving at the same speed.

(Or if the camera was so far away - like on the moon- but even then, it would not be possible to keep the same aspect ratio with the alien craft in the centre for very long). 

To think scientifically or objectively is to clear your mind of emotion. If you "want" to believe something, you will just filter out any facts that do not support what you want to believe. 
It is about being impartial. 

Jul 22, 2022, 14:44

The hubcap evidence you posted last time was hysterical, please include more stuff like that for us to be festive on this Friday afternoon for the weekend.

Jul 22, 2022, 14:45

"ButtPlug, I definitely think clear pictures of UFOs will crack this case. Please go ahead."

Cool, list your criteria...

Jul 22, 2022, 14:49

Ok, i'll post some. 

So are we saying the photo must be clear and have a reliable backstory?

It would really be great if you two numbskulls could narrow it down since a large portion of the ufo photos available online today are quite clear and have a good backstory.

Jul 22, 2022, 14:49

Even my basic Photoshop editing skills could create something that "looks" like a UFO. 
Although how do we even know a UFO is a circle? 

But do please send us more doctored pictures of UFOs, like the cult classic hubcap you once sent. 

Jul 22, 2022, 15:11

"ButtPlug, I definitely think clear pictures of UFOs will crack this case. Please go ahead."

"Cool, list your criteria..."

Criteria? Ummmm . . . clear pictures of UFOs. That's all.

What's confusing here, ButtPlug? You asked if we'd like to see clear pictures of UFOs and I'm saying yes. What hoops would you still like me to jump through before you put up what you offered to put up?

Jul 22, 2022, 15:16

Ok, Rooi

Here are a bunch of clear ufo pictures…Google was so helpful. Saved me a ton of time.

https://www.google.com/search?q=clear+ufo+pictures&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiouvefx4z5AhVFUcAKHVCPDSQQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=428&bih=744&dpr=3

Do you now believe that aliens have visited earth?

Jul 22, 2022, 15:20

This is like ordering a steak at one of those overpriced and pretentious restaurants where you order the steak and the waiter starts asking loads of questions . . .

Would you like rump, sirloin, fillet or rib eye?

Sirloin please.

How would you like your steak sir, rare, medium rare? 

Medium rare thanks.

Would you like grass-fed or grain-fed?

Ummm . . . grass-fed is fine.

Basted or plain?

Plain.

Would you like chips, rice or a baked potato with that, sir?

Chips.

Would you like a cheese sauce, garlic sauce, pepper sauce or mushroom sauce?

Pepper.

Would you like it on a skillet or a plate?

Oh for goodness sake . . . a plate is fine!

What colour plate . . . sir . . . sir . . . where are you going?

I'm going to get a steak!

Jul 22, 2022, 15:23

You googled "clear ufo pictures" and pasted the link? That's it?

Jul 22, 2022, 15:32

My limited skills in Photoshop would be enough to copy and paste a few images into one layered image that makes it look like a UFO hovering above the earth.

What are these aliens doing here on earth? Just stopping by for a drive through McDonald's before heading off for the next planet? 

Jul 22, 2022, 15:38

Yes, Rooi,

Unfortunately, your criteria are rather broad.

I tried to tell you.

Wanna try again?

VisKop, close your mouth…there’s spit dripping everywhere.

Jul 22, 2022, 15:40

"Wanna try again?"

No thanks. I'm sure there'll be new criteria if I say yes.

Let the record show that you considered this to be a "clear photo of a real UFO":

Jul 22, 2022, 15:43

Rooi, please never open a restaurant.

Jul 22, 2022, 15:44

Nope.

You’re the one that gets to pick the criteria. I’m not allowed to add any. I’ll simply provide what you ask for, if possible.

After all, the photo is meant to convince you, not me.

Jul 22, 2022, 15:45

That picture is very clear and is if a ufo.

I’m not sure what you’re complaining about.

Jul 22, 2022, 15:46

"Rooi, please never open a restaurant."

I already have a name, a theme and a menu. Just need to retire and find the right location.

Jul 22, 2022, 15:48

Rather open a bar.

More fun, less work…

Jul 22, 2022, 16:09

Looks Familiar? UFO-with-background-PNG

UFO Above. Same UFO from the picture you claimed was a clear picture of a UFO, I just changed the background

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dogshit below hovering above the water....

Dog-Shit-PNG

Jul 22, 2022, 16:11

I must admit the UFO blends in better with the new background I selected, than the dog shit.

This took me about 2 minutes to do, and my photoshop skills are very basic. 

It is called layers. Take a fake image and layer it on top of a real background image

Jul 22, 2022, 16:14

Ok, so now that you have proved you have a basic understanding of Photoshop…would you like to provide me with the criteria for a ufo photo that would convince you that aliens are real…

Jul 22, 2022, 16:18

DumbMike

Jul 22, 2022, 16:19

I am all ears ButtPlug, go ahead...

Jul 22, 2022, 17:11

That last guy looks familiar....

Why does that shirt illustrate ANC colours....

Jul 22, 2022, 17:18

Hahahahaha….some funny stuff. But it was Goering not Goebbels and we actually discussed our art collections And we certainly didn’t drink Riesling with pate de foie gras, waaaaaahahaha, what a plebeian   idea.

The golf match was strange… Hitler liked to fly the hazards, but we soon discovered why, he was doomed in the bunkers. Rommel, however, was very good in the sand. 

The rest of the lads were enthusiastic, but careful not to better Hitler’s score on any hole.

Goebbels was very erratic and after a few holes he had no balls at all.

Jul 22, 2022, 19:30

Sadly poor old Peeper never made it to 1935. He was found in the bed of Ernst Röhm by Hitler and dispatched with the same revolver that killed Ernst,  who shared his obsession with the male member. The members were expelled from the club at it were.

Game, set and match?

Jul 22, 2022, 20:50

Funny that Red Rose mentioned koro...not impossible at all that he could be a Rooi alter...might be a full-on skitso for all we know...:D

Jul 22, 2022, 20:51

Funny that Red Rose mentioned koro...not impossible at all that he could be a Rooi alter...might be a full-on skitso for all we know...:D

Jul 23, 2022, 07:42

Red Rose is a banished Metonite...come to as an agent to disrupt all the false information spread on this forum and set the records straight...LOL.

Jul 23, 2022, 09:33

Very funny stuff from our resident planks.

VisKop wants to know why all UFO pictures are blurry as though a clear image of a ufo would serve as proof that ET is visiting earth.

But then when presented with the opportunity to select the criteria for a ufo picture that would convince him…he declines the offer…finally appearing to understand that pictures, no matter how good or who the source is, are worthless.

Right, FishNuts, was a tad difficult because you’re a very slow learner. But finally, we got there.

Now that that’s sorted can, are you beginning to see why, all the way back then…i was asking why the US government is doing what it’s doing atm RE UAP testimonies, footage and hearings?

Because that’s the bit we can prove. We know that qualified pilots are saying things, that footage has been released and whistleblowers credentials are being confirmed. Whether the evidence presented is authentic and true isn’t settled…but we know that it is being presented. So the question relates to the action as opposed to the substance of the action.

I’m so sure i lost you there. Just read real slow and breathe.

Jul 23, 2022, 10:33

Plum, they still won't twig...minds already locked. No room in their psyche for uncomfortable ideas. 

Jul 23, 2022, 12:19

@ButtPlug, I dont consider the image you provided to be a "clear" photo. For the untrained eye that might be a clear picture, but I could see right away that the "UFO" object was superimposed upon a real background. The image I created, looks identical...

How does anyone know what a UFO looks like to compare a "real" UFO with a "fake" one?

How do we know that aliens look like "little green men"

We don't, that is the problem. 

Simple math shows how many space aliens may be out there

Jul 23, 2022, 12:20

@Draad, aliens must exist in the universe, but there is no empirical proof that they exist on or near earth.

Jul 23, 2022, 12:21

You're still missing the point...completely.

Jul 23, 2022, 20:31

We’ll know a lot more in the next 20 years.

The European ground based telescope currently being built will be able to isolate planetary light from it’s star’s light. Apparently the JW Telescope is already able to do that to some degree. Quite a big deal.

There’s also a probe going to Europa that will aim to detect life in the spray coming from under the ice.

If they do discover life on Europa, that would mean that the universe is basically packed with life forms.

…but none of that beats a clear picture of an alien BMW.

Jul 26, 2022, 07:49

Jul 26, 2022, 07:50

So easy to fake these things these days...handy debunking tool too...

Jul 26, 2022, 08:38

‘s why i’m only really interested in cases like the Nimitz one were there is supposedly multiple types of evidence of one incident.

And before i consider UFOs, i tend to think of a more obvious explanation. That of it being disinformation aimed at shaping public opinion and interest around the topic. To me, thats both the most likely and most nefarious explanation.

But it seems that all this is too far beyond our pal VisKop.

Jul 26, 2022, 09:26

Dunno if you know about this Draad, the European telescope i mentioned above…but go check it out.

Been following it for ages and it’s crazy to think that we’re only 2 years out from it being fully operational.

https://www.eso.org/sci/facilities/eelt/

Jul 26, 2022, 11:30

What a load of bullshit!!

Hey cuntyboy do you think aliens have cunt holes? Maybe in the near future we might see some little cuntyboys and cuntygirls running around. The cuntyboys already have a distinct resemblance to their daddy haha

Must be bat shit trying to prove they exist with all these suss photos. How about coughing up some of God while you’re at it. Fucking psycho

Jul 26, 2022, 15:58

I mean, I'd also be angry if my feet were that hairy.

Can't Gandalf sort you out with a potion or something?

Jul 26, 2022, 19:05

Leftists are ideologically and morally compatible with Nazism. Ban free speech, ban firearms, burn books you don't like, tear down monuments you don't like, stigmatize the disliked sector of society, violently attack the disliked sector of society, spout propaganda, spy on and out those who are targeted by the regime. The list goes fucking on and on and on and on. 

Jul 29, 2022, 03:21

Here, VisKop

How am i supposed to believe that you’re not a complete mong…

Plum; “Because that’s the bit we can prove. We know that qualified pilots are saying things, that footage has been released and whistleblowers credentials are being confirmed. Whether the evidence presented is authentic and true isn’t settled…but we know that it is being presented. So the question relates to the action as opposed to the substance of the action.”

Viskop’s response; “@ButtPlug, I dont consider the image you provided to be a "clear" photo. For the untrained eye that might be a clear picture, but I could see right away that the "UFO" object was superimposed upon a real background. The image I created, looks identical...

How does anyone know what a UFO looks like to compare a "real" UFO with a "fake" one?

How do we know that aliens look like "little green men"

We don't, that is the problem.”

Define embarrassing!

Jul 29, 2022, 08:07

Anyone know what the drug infused Suck-up is waffling about? Gosh his soap box rant has gone into overdrive which might be a side effect of having had a dinner party with his resident aliens.

Jul 29, 2022, 10:31

"Define embarrassing!"

Okay, when a drunken and opinionated old rugby noob slags off the Welsh as being bandy-legged rickets-inflicted losers and opines that they looked rattled at the start of the 2nd test, only for the same Welsh rugby team to pull down his pants, shove his smug face into the pillow and do to him what he dreams of doing to boy scouts.

That's the definition of embarrassing!

LMAO!

Jul 29, 2022, 10:37

Jul 29, 2022, 03:21

Here, VisKop

Plum; “Because that’s the bit we can prove. We know that qualified pilots are saying things, that footage has been released and whistleblowers credentials are being confirmed. Whether the evidence presented is authentic and true isn’t settled…but we know that it is being presented. So the question relates to the action as opposed to the substance of the action.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some cryptic stuff from ButtPlug... For only he can see the true meaning of all of this.

Once again, ButtPlug uses unproven conspiracy as the basis for disproving accepted reality. 

We know the Tokilosh existence has been presented- it is a fact it has been presented, but that does mean the Tokilosh actually exists. 

We also know that most people have not presented the existence of the Tokilosh. 

Jul 29, 2022, 10:41

"Anyone know what the drug infused Suck-up is waffling about? Gosh his soap box rant has gone into overdrive which might be a side effect of having had a dinner party with his resident aliens."

LMAO!

I never know what ButtPlug is babbling about and I suspect he suffers from a lack of oxygen after spending too long with his head up Moffie's arse. 

Jul 29, 2022, 10:45

I watched the second game and they were rattled as all hell. I said so at the time too…refer back to the thread if you don’t believe me.

Then, later on in the thread, and before Wales won, or looked like winning, i said Wales could win this…and i wouldn’t mind.

So you there have a neutral opinion that agrees with the assessment of Wales looking rattled in the first 1/4.

Personally, i like Welsh people. Have spent a few Xmas holidays there and prefer the Welsh to the Irish and Scotts(my people).

Have you been buying crypto in the bear market, Rooiballs?

Jul 29, 2022, 10:47

Jul 29, 2022, 10:41

"Anyone know what the drug infused Suck-up is waffling about? Gosh his soap box rant has gone into overdrive which might be a side effect of having had a dinner party with his resident aliens."

LMAO!

I never know what ButtPlug is babbling about and I suspect he suffers from a lack of oxygen after spending too long with his head up Moffie's arse. 

Jul 29, 2022, 10:45

I watched the second game and they were rattled as all hell. I said so at the time too…refer back to the thread if you don’t believe me.

Then, later on in the thread, and before Wales won, or looked like winning, i said Wales could win this…and i wouldn’t mind.

So you there have a neutral opinion that agrees with the assessment of Wales looking rattled in the first 1/4.

Personally, i like Welsh people. Have spent a few Xmas holidays there and prefer the Welsh to the Irish and Scotts(my people).

Have you been buying crypto in the bear market, Rooiballs?

Jul 29, 2022, 10:47

The Springboks played aliens...

Personally, I like Aliens myself, I prefer them to human beings - having spent many Xmas with them.

I also went to visit Bulls and Bears... and the Birds and the Bees.

Is anyone going to answer my question?

Jul 29, 2022, 10:56

Always a pleasure short circuiting you primitive chip, VisKop.

Jul 29, 2022, 11:04

Breath mints, ButtPlug, breath mints!

Jul 29, 2022, 17:28

Here is my post on that thread…about 1/4 of the way through the game…

“ Posted by: Plum (9079 posts) Jul 09, 2022, 17:50

Wales are being warned above being offside.

They seem frantic. Too much quality on the park for Wales to deal with”

As reported i saw the same thing at the time.

You need to Log in to reply.