MAGA Madman tries to Murder Nancy Pelosi with a hammer

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » MAGA Madman tries to Murder Nancy Pelosi with a hammer

Oct 29, 2022, 10:51

She was not at home at the time, so he smashed her husband's skull with a hammer. If special forces did not arrive on the scene, Nancy Pelosi's husband would have been killed. 

Apparently, the MAGA Madman's plan was to wait at the Pelosi household until Nancy was back home so he could kill her. 

America has taken a very dark turn. 

Oct 29, 2022, 12:48

Rumor has it, it was his boyfriend...

Oct 29, 2022, 12:57

"Yeah, according to the interwebs, this guy is a nudist from Berkeley (one of the most liberal places on Earth), but he is also a Trump-loving, MAGA pro-January 6ther."

Oct 29, 2022, 16:57

Sex and politics always appear to go together.

Inspector Clueless (Sharktwat) was onto this in a flash in an attempt to involve President Trump and/or the Republicans in this event with his claims.

Won't be long before the DOJ, FBI and Facebook (META) smother all "anti Decomorat" ties to this story.

It's going to be yet another big cover-up with all Demorat hands on board to divert attention away from the rumours or truth during this election cycle.

But thankfully "The Bird" (Twitter) is now free and information will be flowing from many sources.

Oct 29, 2022, 17:02

Meanwhile, the far right-wing will try to brush this under the carpet with more conspiracies. 

Oct 29, 2022, 18:46

Snarkhole...it was a nutjob attack...there is no right wing plot to take out the democrats...if there were, they would be better armed...rednecks love their guns.

Oct 29, 2022, 18:57

It wasn't directly planned, but this was going to happen sooner or later.  
Innocent people like Fauci got death threats. False accusations that he created Covid to kill people etc. The crazy people don't realise that this is not true. 

Gretchen Whitmer Michigan leader was almost kidnapped
Then their was the capitol riots when they wanted to hang Mike Pence, and Pelosi. 

Oct 29, 2022, 23:58

Lunatics abound in the USA and I know of at least one in the UK.

You have to agree that the world would be a much better place only if some screwball got it right.

Oct 30, 2022, 02:50

A farce if ever there was one to be expected from the desperate Democrats.   Paul Pelosi is an 62 year-old corrupt alcohol-addicted individual.   The hammer was typical Hollywood farce anyway.  There was a number of physical attacks on Republican Party candidates throughout the USA by Democratic Party terrorists -  ie members and supporters of BLM and Antifa - so the Democrats needed an example of such attacks on Democrats and what did they came up with is a farce.   LOL             

Oct 30, 2022, 08:07

That hammer that the guy had…was it an actual hammer?

From what i hear, Mr Pelosi also had a “hammer” and was in his underwear…

You say hammer…i say weird bondage item.

I sense another Juicy Smollet saga.

Oct 30, 2022, 08:17

Oct 30, 2022, 08:44

Duplicate

Duplicate

Duplicate

Duplicate 

SB

You are a bloody fool and a funny one at that.    Naming Whitmer as an example is big a load of BS only the FBI could come up with.  They planned the whole plot and incited some loonies to be part of it - they provided the weapons and transport - and then arrested the individuals whom they used.    When that came out in the subsequent court case the whole thing caused the court to dismiss the FBI laid charges - it was not only a farce it was really funny and incompetent.  But by then the BS spreading by Biden, the Democrats were vastly spread by the media - the resultant court case was hushed up totally - so you would not know about what really happened since the media and conspiracy theories you rely on hushed it up.         

Faucci is a professional liar - his claim of death threats is fake.   His lies under oath in the Senate that the US did not fund the gain of function research at the Wuhan laboratory is proof that he is a professional liar. 

Threat to "hang Pence" is a concocted joke as well - the Democrats are very funny when it comes to fake investigation.    There was NONE that was proven - not even Pence believed that fake story.    

I am really amazed - there is not a Democratic Party lie you have not swallowed totally.    Either too stupid to learn anything from their BS and lies.    That showed total inability to think for yourself.    The Republicans will have a full judicial enquiry as to the 6 January 2021 farce - not a Kangaroo court kind of propaganda enquiry the Democrats used.    For example the witnesses were not allowed to be questioned about their claims - why were some of the inciters not charged with complicity in the "attack" - why and by whom was the security doors opened from inside to allow the protestors into the Capitol?   Did Pelosi herself instructed the Capitol Police to open of the security door?     Why was the "protestors with the "hang Pence" paraphernalia not arrested and charged?    There is a huge amount of information that is based on real documents not admitted by the so-called 6 January Committee.    The murder of the women by the Capitol Police officer will also be investigated and  so will the assaults on arrested people by the Washington Police.    It will expose unbelievable dirt of  the Dem0corats.   Wonder how many of the House members of the Kangaroo court committee will survive in the election.   Cheney and Kirzinger are out already - but there are at least 3 Democrats who have to fight like hell to survive the election.                                      

Oct 30, 2022, 17:34

Well so much for the wall that taxpayers paid for around the Pelosi  house.

The wall should have been built higher to keep the scumbags in.

Oct 30, 2022, 17:56

This is so typical of the rednecks.

Some old man is almost murdered, and you then make up stories that he is gay and the hammer was not actually a weapon - but a sex toy?
If the facts don't support your reality, you make stuff up. Lying and self-delusion. 

What is next, the person who broke in was only 14 years old- so Pelosi is a paedophile?

Oct 30, 2022, 18:39

No super IQ required to sense obvious BS.

Oct 30, 2022, 18:55

I would rather take the word of a police officer than someone who has pushed a 4chan conspiracy. Some poor play by Musk - who is setting a bad standard for freedom of speech as an owner of a social media site.
You were already using this conspiracy before Musk.

San Francisco Police chief William Scot
t said in a press conference that the attack was “intentional” and “not a random act”.

While he stopped short of detailing a motive, he referred to Ms Pelosi’s role as an elected official.

“It’s wrong. Our elected officials are here to do the business of their cities, their counties, their states and this nation. Their families don’t sign up for this to be harmed and it is wrong,” he said.

Police sources told KTVU that the assailant had a hit list of other lawmakers he also planned to target.

A search of Mr DePape’s online history has uncovered a deep-rooted obsession with extreme right-wing conspiracy theories including debunked claims about the Covid-19 vaccine and QAnon.

In the weeks leading up to the violent assault on Mr Pelosi, the pace of the posts ramped up, with Mr DePape posting several times a day. Topics include Holocaust denialism, false claims that Covid-19 vaccines are lethal, venerating alt-right figure Jordan Peterson, and his support for Donald Trump to run in 2024 with Tulsi Gabbard as his running mate.

A post from 23 August on his alleged blog suggests he was radicalised by GamerGate, a misogynist campaign against feminism within the video game industry that gave rise to far-right reactionary movements among young men, parallel to the emergence of QAnon and Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy.

A separate blog hosted by WordPress hosted similar content, including a post titled “pedophile normalization”.

Mr DePape was arrested at the scene on charges of attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, burglary and other felonies.

Musk’s decision to also peddle a conspiracy theory about an attack on the family member of an elected official comes as questions are mounting over how content will be regulated on Twitter with the billionaire businessman is at the helm.

Prior to the takeover’s completion on Thursday, Mr Musk had pledged to cut back on moderation of content in what he touts as a move to promote free speech.

Oct 30, 2022, 19:55

These morons can't help themselves,  every thing is a conspiracy and nothing is as it seems. They love nothing better to make any shit up hoping than 1% of the time they get it right.

Morons never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

Anyone notice that no matter what happens its always not what it seems but a democratic conspiracy  so these fuckwits can circle jerk coming up with insane theories,  all trying to out do each other with the most ludicrous  crap to see who wins.

Oct 30, 2022, 20:01

Funny isn't it, my source close to this claims it was Trumps butting buddy that got upset by the democrats exposing Trump who decided to take action.

Oct 30, 2022, 20:02

Looks like Pelosi had proof Trumps a poof and was scared they would be exposed

Oct 30, 2022, 20:17

Hey this conspiracy shit is fuckin easy, who knew you could make up any bullshit without facts so easy.

Think I will start my own conspiracy website.

Obviously there are enough fuckwits that will swallow anything that  that they read.

I think I have a good chance at becoming the next Qanon site.

Anyone got any ideas what I should call it, I was thinking BSanon what do you stupid morons think?

Oct 30, 2022, 20:24

SB

Ar times the impression I gained from your contributions is that you have no real idea what is happening in practice.   You came with a story about Whitmer.   When that bec ame an embarrassment  you went on a rave about how cruel people are when it came to an attack on a 82-year old.    

Then you did your normal - you quote from a propaganda article and want us to believe that it is authentic.   Have you still not learned from past mistakes and you now embark on a new BS story.    Why not wait until the case go to court before you spread BS propaganda. 

So here is the logic to the story according to proven history.    If they are busy with unethical  and unlawful activities the Democrats always accuse the Republicans of doing what they are already doing.                       

Oct 30, 2022, 20:25

I know dumb Mike, beenshit and AJH won't like it as my bs will not be want they want to believe but I am sure there are plenty of morons on the left just like them that will love it.

I could milk these fools for millions lol

Oct 30, 2022, 20:29

I would like to put out a thanks to those 3 board members for opening my eyes how fuckin stupid the average person is.

Oct 31, 2022, 02:15

“It has been reported that the same chant was used by this guy that they have in custody that was used on January 6 in the attack on the US Capitol. The chant was ‘Where’s Nancy, where’s Nancy, where’s Nancy?

when freddy met nancy...

Oct 31, 2022, 12:30

Lol police arrive and both men have a hammer in their hands…and Paul is in his underwear.

Nobody thinks that’s strange.

Just like nobody thought it was strange that Juicy still had the noose around his neck when the cops arrived. Wasn’t it only the crazy far-right conspiracy nuts that asked “Why the hell would he keep the noose around his neck? What would two white guys wearing MAGA hats be doing in down town Chicago at 2am during blizzard type conditions? What are the chances of those 2 guys running into Juicy at 2am while carrying bleach and a noose to assault him with? Were they just randomly out to commit a hate crime at 2am so in Chicago?”

Seems it’s only redneck right wing conspiracy theorists that are able to ask pertinent questions…despite the left supposedly being the more educated sector of the political spectrum.

Who wants to put money on the fact that Paul’s attacker commits suicide?

Oct 31, 2022, 12:46

ButtPlug, unless you and CleverMike with his Clicks device were actually at the Pelosi household, how would you know they were both in their underwear with hammers, etc?

The only people that would know this would be the police who arrived at the scene. 
It must be great to live in a fantasy reality where you can choose your own events and facts

You need to establish a datapoint as fact before you build an argument (or rather a house of cards).

Oct 31, 2022, 12:47

Plum

You mean "Clinton suicide" like happened so often in the past?   

Oct 31, 2022, 12:47

Plum

Oct 31, 2022, 13:25

"ButtPlug, unless you and CleverMike with his Clicks device were actually at the Pelosi household, how would you know they were both in their underwear with hammers, etc?"

Ou Maaik: Yu are defishnet of thinking. It were bought at Cliques and it gvie for me the bessed moments oif my life . . . untill the battery are become a Demokrat adnd can't work . . . what are a pitty but tipycal brane0-975y98washed idoits like R-oinek and Sharkbok do'nt no awht r facst like what I kan rede on the Gateawy Pundit and I waht  eye hhhhheard Tucker Carlson say it so its indead a fact!

ButtPlug: You tell them Mike! Glad you're on Team Meton!

Oct 31, 2022, 15:27

I am for nothing bar peace in the world.    If I hate anything it is corruption in Government.    I think the people got an eye-opener about individuals in the ANC through looting nearly bankrupted the country.   

What shocked me most was the level of corruption in the USA Federal Government proven by factual documentation.     When Trump found out about the Schiff operation in Ukraine he stopped the payment of money to the Ukraine Government and decided to send them weapons instead.   Schiff lost his kickback money and he and Nancy Pelosi charged Trump with impeachment and that was a farce as well.   Take the Schiff case for example - from 2016 the USA Government a massive scale.   Most of the USAID money went to a guy by the name of Stepanek who owned the biggest arms manufacturing company in Ukraine.   Stepanek registered a subsidiary company in the USA and two of Schiff employees serve on the Board of the subsidiary Company,   Schiff 's election expenses has been paid by Stepanek  since 2016.

Oct 31, 2022, 15:37

Plum

OMG just when you think he can't get any sillier.

Oct 31, 2022, 17:45

Lol Maga!

Damn, you tits will buy absolutely anything.

Anyway, who knows what transpired?

If the old codger really was attacked by a lunatic for no reason, then i hope said lunatic receives some harsh sentencing and gets a good seeing to in prison.

A bit selfish of me, as i kind only wan uncle Paul to stay alive so that i can keep copying his trades. The man is market beast. Savant level even ;)

Oct 31, 2022, 18:37

Crusty best to add your comments prior to your Pub crawling.

Plum his wife has the stock info and he only gets the crumbs.

Nov 01, 2022, 01:20

You mean his wife has the insider info and he is like his son Paul are the bitches used by the crook to enrich herself and her family through bribery and corruption.   Her last two successful efforts were:-

*  using her son Paul and his Russian Partner to get a US Aid grant of $25 million for "a project" in Ukraine - which money ended up in her son and Russian Partner company bank accounts imn Singapore and then vanished altogether; and

*  using her husband to buy shares to the tune of $20 million in Microsoft a week before the company got a $150 billion contract from the US Army and buying $3 million from Testa before Biden's announcement of a grant to go to development of electricity usage cars.

AJH is correct - they should have built a higher wall to ensure the scumbags are kept inside.

By the way the term "Clinton Suicide" is quite famous in the USA.   It became applicable when people on the point of giving evidence in court in cases involving the Clintons when Bill was Governor of Arkansas who died as a result of alleged suicide or under mysterious  circumstances - the latest being the case of Epstein after Bil was on flights to Pedophile Island 28 times.                    

Nov 02, 2022, 13:06

I'm well aware, AJ.

There's a running joke that the Pelosi's are just brilliant traders that outperform some of the most well know traders out there. 

Nov 02, 2022, 13:58

So who is this MAGA Madman  SB quoted sucha vivid picture of DePape of 

Many in the media seem studiously uninterested. They don't really want to know. At a police press conference last week, a reporter was caught on a hot mic being instructed by someone not to discuss DePape in any great detail. It was left in the end to a journalist who doesn't work for a big media outlet, independent reporter Michael Shellenberger, to fill in some of the blanks. Shellenberger first did the obvious. He went to where DePape was living, across the bay in Berkeley. You're seeing an image of it on your screen right now.  

Apparently, DePape was camping full-time in a dilapidated Ken-Kesey-style school bus, complete with a gay pride flag out front and a sign that reads "Berkeley Stands Against Hate." Behind the bus hangs a BLM banner. Politically, this picture could not be clearer. You know where this guy stands.

But Shellenberger and others kept digging. They found that DePape was, in fact, well known in the area, in the entire Bay Area, as a hallucinogenic drug enthusiast and a semiprofessional nudist. He often appeared at nudist theme events. Does David DePape have a prior criminal history? That's an obvious question and perhaps a relevant one. But we can't answer it because, once again, authorities in San Francisco have refused to tell us or anyone else. 

This guy is apparently a supporter of BLM - the Democratic Party terrorist subsidiary - and a person with a rather colorful approach to life.   Looks more like a rent for hire character - properly called up to do a job the Democrats can then blame on the Republicans so shortly before the mid-term election.

Nov 05, 2022, 16:28

Now an NBC reporter claimed that there is more than meets the eye in this case.   Accordfing to his report Paul Pelosi  opened the door when the Police arivced and when they asked him of there is a problem and Pelosi answered  that there was no problem.

Where was Paul Pelosi when the Police arrived - he was in his underpants when he opened the door.     After that the police asked whether they could search the House to see whether everything was indeed in order.   That is when they found the door woth glass knocked from in sided and the door opened.

When the Police got to Pelosi's bedroom they found DePape there and theya sked him whether there was any problem and he gave the same answer as Paul Pelosi did when he opened the door.   According to the Police DePape suddenly attacked Pelosi with the hammer.

The whole thing is murky,   NBC removed the report of their reporter from their website .   

According to further factual info DePape is an illegal migrant with links to Antifa and BLM, as well as the local Nudist community De Pape i involved in  Nudist promotion..    Hardly a rightwing fanatic the media made him out to be.   So we have another case here o a Democeatic lie that went awry.                   

Nov 05, 2022, 17:51

Not sure what the actual truth is here but if the court dismissed the FBI charges in this case  I would suggest that where you see smoke beware of the FIRE.

More surprises to follow I would say unless this "immigrant" commits suicide while in custody.

81 with a drunk driving record, trace of foreign substance in his system, now in his underpants with a gay immigrant "visiting" does not seem to fit or does it.

Hard on or what?

Nov 05, 2022, 20:45

The new MAGA;

Supports BLM Canadian Nudist Drug Addict Gay

VisKop sucking on MSM’s tailpipe as usual.

Nov 05, 2022, 22:25

Well, the OP didn't age well at all. 

Nov 06, 2022, 01:04

Anybody married to the she dog will obviously be driven into the arms of somebody,  Nancy Pelos  ouch what an UG.   i  

Nov 06, 2022, 08:40

Ou Maaik, you're not really one to be calling other people unattractive. Just saying . . .

Nov 06, 2022, 11:28

Congrats Mike for actually posting useful stuff. There are a vast array of articles explaining the inconsistencies in the narrative, changes in the narrative and pointing out the obvious facts such as this has nothing to do with Maga. It looks like a gay tryst gone wrong. What an awful corrupt and perverted bunch the Pelosis are. Lot like the Biden crime family!

The poor libtards on Twitter are getting an education. Like that buffoon sharktwit, they stormed out of the gates before any facts were known and blamed Trump and Maga. Now once again they are left hugely embarrassed. Indeed, they are being schooled on a host of issue where the Globalist media have deceived them.

I joined Twitter to see what is going on. Personally I think if Musk makes it a free speech platform hundreds of millions around the world would join. I think Truth Social will be huge. Its apparently the number 1 download on Google. I see tremendous support for Trump on overseas newspapers comments section.

As for poor sharktwit there is definitely something weird about the nutter. No normal person would come onto the board day after day sprouting nonsense and getting totally debunked and yet go on the same way the next day! What an ass!:D

Lets hope and pray that the demonrats can't cheat their way to victory on Nov 8. The polls are all showing the GOP will win. Lots of full on Maga types will be in Congress next year. Can they oust McConnel and McCarthy? Definitely will by 2024. Trump will announce his presidential bid shortly. His presidential approval is at 71%. DeSantis is second at 10%. This is an unheard of level support. All looking good. Only concern is level of voter fraud as a number of cases have already come to light and demonrats are being prosecuted.

Sorry but I have not had the time or inclination to post much on the board as I am focused on those that matter both in the States and UK.

You need to Log in to reply.