Coetzee injured again

Forum » Rugby » Coetzee injured again

Mar 29, 2021, 18:43

Ulster’s powerful backrower Marcel Coetzee has been ruled out of the province’s Challenge Cup meeting with Harlequins on Sunday. Coetzee has been struggling with a hamstring injury sustained in the March 6 Pro14 defeat to Leinster, and Ulster have now confirmed he will not be fit for Sunday’s game at Twickenham Stoop.

........has anybody been injured more than this fellow. Goosen maybe?

Mar 29, 2021, 20:28

At least it’s only a hamstring

Arno Botha is another that was always injured

Mar 29, 2021, 22:49

Jake White is building a back row of injury-prone loose forwards, no wonder he needs so many of them at the Bulls. 

Coetzee's knees are taped together with bandages to stop his ligaments from collapsing.  

Mar 30, 2021, 23:45

Marcel is one of the greatest loose forwards in the game. But rugby is a huge game of chance...no man is exempt from injury...it's a tough game of huge risks and chance. Often the chance involves the unfortunate, usually those brave enough to go the extra mile and such bravery makes players vulnerable...it's just like war...usually the brave and strong (no man is exempt) of misfortune. 

Marcel is one, a tough brave soldier that goes beyond normal human endurance (and sometimes sense because of his fearlessness and puts his body on the line) and yes injury has terminated many a potential)

Patrick Lambie is one similar,who imho had the natural potential, courage and skill) to become SA's greatest flyhalf. But life is like that, my daughter knows Pat and his wife very well and tells me a lot about this wonderful humble man, who loves people, his faith and his family)...he loved sport also other things but had a faith where he just accepts adversity in grace. At a private school in the Natal Midlands he was the most loved pupil of all.

What a character... we love you Pat and you left a mark on rugby in SA .

The greatest soldiers are sometimes those who pay the biggest price. Marcel never gives up and soldiers on, when he's fit enough he brings strength to the team...such men are worth their weight in gold, another man like this was Juba (Andre Joubert). They give their team momentum and spirit...rare guys.

Mar 31, 2021, 00:59

Overrated, I followed his time up north, documented his big games; nothing of note. It amazes me that with all the advancements in analytics, players can survive on a reputation for an entire career in rugby. In that way (amongst others) rugby union is in the pre-Stone Age era compared to the likes of the American Football. 

Mar 31, 2021, 03:45

So Lambie being a nice person is relevant to Coetzee's being injury-prone or an opportunity.
for name dropping and association. :unsure: The latest Meyer Bosman mother source, hot of the press. 

Mar 31, 2021, 05:43

Whoosh!!!

Mar 31, 2021, 09:45

Oh look Omelette gets it wrong yet again shock shock - you documented his big games - bwhaaahaaa, it helps to actually have the TV on at the time you ignorant twit

Marcel Coetzee has been huge for Ulster - one of the best No 8’s playing in the NH

Countless MOM awards

Mar 31, 2021, 12:16

Yes it does help. Maybe opening of the eyelids as well, eh Schweinfutter? Like the film you refuted to defend Lood's missed tackle? :D

Mar 31, 2021, 14:08

Omlett (note his spelling of the word) knows as much about rugby as ou Maaik knows about history and Moffie knows about Grand Tour cycling.

Mar 31, 2021, 19:05

What .....where I see nobody spelling omelette, except you. And you spell it incorrectly Rooipeepie. Here is the correct spelling and a description in case you are confused about that as well.

omelette
noun C ]
 (US also omelet)
UK  
 /??m.l?t/ US  
 /???.m?.l?t/
A2
dish made by mixing eggs together and frying them, often with small pieces of other food such as cheese or vegetables:

Mar 31, 2021, 22:05

You can spare me the spelling lessons, Moffie. The posters on this board who aren't in a drunken stupor for most of their lives will know that I've called the Augenoffner/Alucard/Lestat/Dim Sum/Gonzo/Desert Fool/Ek/Jerome/Carpetmuncher compex "Omlett" ever since this hilarious thread when you and he tried to tell me I had omelette on my face but . . . wehe . . . neither one of you could spell the word. He spelt it "omlett" and you spelt it "omellete".

LMAO!

So, Moffie, here's a simple yes/no question for you . . . did you edit your post on that thread and change your mispelling of "omellete" to the correct spelling "omelette" after I set you straight?

Come on then Mr I Always Tell the Truth, it's just a yes or no answer that is required.

Well?

Mar 31, 2021, 23:01

Nice try Peepie, but it’s certainly not “omlett”.  Please make note of the correct spelling and try to do better in future.

Apr 01, 2021, 00:09

Hey omelette can you please provide us with your documentation of Coetzee’s big games up north

Bwhaahaaaa

Pretty please

Apr 01, 2021, 01:56

https://www.ruckersforum.com/forum/rugby/kings-vs-ulster--coetzee-review/27480/

Old Damme Omlett (AKA Not-Mozart) you were baited and not for the first time. You are always so predictable. I named you the Deutsch spelling and you were too quick on the trigger to twig. And Damme Omlett you became. 

Apr 01, 2021, 03:03

Omlett seems to have done the deep  dive into his bottle...hahaha. 

Apr 01, 2021, 07:28

It's just a yes or no answer required Moffie. If you're too cowardly to answer the simple question then just say so.

As for Omlett, the German spelling for omelette is exactly the same as the English spelling. The only variation I can see is where they drop the final "e" but whether it's "das omelette" or "das omelett", it's still not your "omlett". You remain a stupid illiterate fool trying to pretend otherwise.

LMAO!

Omlett and Omellete together on a thread again . . . always a good laugh!

Apr 01, 2021, 08:29

The deep dive . . .

Apr 01, 2021, 10:23

It's 3am in the morning in Chicago, not a very good time to post is it?8-)

Apr 01, 2021, 11:58

Hmmm . . . you mean like Moffie talking about a deep dive at 3am my time, huh Tit . . . or do you give Moffie a pass when he does the exact same thing?

Whoooooooosh!

Apr 01, 2021, 12:35

Tit has also gone strangely quiet . . .

Apr 01, 2021, 15:11

What ! I merely stated a fact.

If you expert Mozart to give an immediate answer at + 3am in the morning is unreasonable, unless of course you expect posters to jump to your attention whenever you post.:'(

Apr 01, 2021, 15:58

My goodness but you're stupid. Go look at what time Moffie posted his childish little "deep dive" comment. It was 3am my time. 

So, Tit, again, why do you make an issue of it when I 3am Moffie's time but not when he posts at 3am my time?

Hmmm? Double standards?

Apr 01, 2021, 16:13

No that's not the point...I do not peruse every comment on a thread, if Mozart asked you a question at his "normal" reasonable time it turned out to be 3am SA time ,he did not demand an immediate answer. I know you have an axe to grind with me, Mozart, Plum and others but lets be fair to each other. And yes, I disagree with a lot of posters but I try within my limits of toleration not to disrespect them.

Apr 01, 2021, 17:30

Let me educate you Omlett.....My post that you never responded to was at 23.01 your time. Early enough for an adult to still be awake.  I called your DEEP DIVE at 3.03 your time.

You responded 7.28, which is 00.28 Chicago time. Can you spot the difference you dumb plank.  This time zone thing always exposes your weaknesses with numbers

Omlett and numbers, always a good laugh!

Apr 01, 2021, 18:23

don't worry Moz, his time is self-centred. Not all of us make "Ruckers Forum" a big part of our life... it's a flippant by-pass when all other priorities have been attended to. Fishing is my priority and as much as I enjoy banter and rugby matches, fishing makes me a better person. Even if I do not catch fish, I love to be in nature where every thing is perfect and emerges into mind-blowing beauty. What man creates if good is enjoyable, what God designs is mind blowing...I really don't understand atheists, indeed I feel feel pity for them.

Apr 01, 2021, 20:02

Coetzee has been awarded Pro 14 player of the season.

https://www.newstalk.com/sport/coetzee-wins-pro14-player-season-award-1174000

Ulster will sorely miss him.

Apr 01, 2021, 20:08

Having said this Rooi's problem is a chip on his shoulder...Rooi why cannot you be HONEST and admit you are just a cog in the machinery like most of us... thought that  taps to your soul and simple thought and be honest. Let's face it all of us have problems but God challenges  people, and yes all of us are imperfect and evil (contaminated by sin)...

Whether you accept his methods or not (by cynics and warped deception...the "spirit of the world" hates God and is satanic).

When Christ enters your heart and filters (sometimes slowly) into your life, you change completely. 

I did, so did a lot of people, Bakkies Botha, Patrick Lambie, Beast, Joost, Ruben Kruger, Cliff Richard, Nelson Mandela,, Brad Pitt and many others.

Apr 01, 2021, 21:11

Moffie, you're making the assumption that other people are as dependent as you are on this message board.

Either, way, you still haven't answered the very simple yes/no queation. Again, if you're too much of a coward to put up a one word reply, just say so. I'll understand.

Apr 01, 2021, 21:26

"Coetzee has been awarded Pro 14 player of the season."

No surprise there Stav, he's always been a quality player . . . if a little injury prone.

The posters on this board who don't rate Marcel Coetzee are the same rugby noobs who reckon 2 time SA Player of the Year, World Rugby Player of the Year for 2019 and RWC2019 Player of the tournament Pieter-Steph du Toit is not even a test quality player . . . so take comfort in the fact that they disagree with you.

Apr 01, 2021, 21:28

The deep . . . deep dive!

It's just a question Moffie. Why are you so petrified?

Apr 01, 2021, 21:31

Thanks Tit, but I don't want christ . . . ummm . . . entering me. That little incident in the garden of Gethsemane with the naked young man is worrying enough. (Mark 14: 51-52)

Apr 01, 2021, 21:56

God will always thrive to reach you Rooi even though you are obnoxious to your fellow man... He is not like us human's who are flawed with hatred and hang-ups but He calls a day, a judgment that we all must meet, He knows your bonafide passport, an acceptance of His Son's sacrifice at Golgotha that's the  only passport, even your "good works" will not exempt you. 

One thing there have been harder cases than you to turn...slave traders, ex Nazi Officers...God can change the hardest nuts and put love into men with hardest cruel hearts.

Apr 01, 2021, 22:01

Again, thanks but no thanks, Tit. Why do you bible-bashers feel the need to force other people to believe in your primitive little notions?

If you can't help yourself preaching, go do it in the Trumpet. This section of the forum is for rugby discussions.

Apr 01, 2021, 22:16

Omlett haven’t you grasped it yet....I don’t respond to your stupid questions. Ask an intelligent question and I might respond.

Apr 01, 2021, 22:40

Such a bad communicator...absolutely terrible...thank goodness you bare not  occupation in sales...no idea.!!

I bought a lot of eggs ( free range from a farmer in the Natal Midlands) ands made a great omelette and included wild mushrooms picked from the veld (a famous racehorse breeder).

What a bunch of inflated, egoistic wiffle-waffers.

Apr 01, 2021, 23:15

Again, thanks but no thanks, Tit. Why do you bible-bashers feel the need to force other people to believe in your primitive little notions?

Because Rooi even though most of us don't like you God goes beyond us and loves you...very much , God's heart is huge and oniponently perfect ...God is perfect in every way and created such beauty, if your have been to the Drakensberg and-climbed a few mountains, fly fished in the trout streams of Du Toit, Kloof, Loteni, Bell River in SA  probably you will get a wiff of what I'm struggling to communicate. You only know the UL

Apr 02, 2021, 00:35

9 tries

20 offloads

67 carries

105 tackles

Marcell Coetzee has been voted the PRO14 Player’s Player of the Season for 2020/21

Yeah Omelette he is really shit

Apr 02, 2021, 03:53

20 offloads....no wonder Rassie avoided him like the plague.

Apr 02, 2021, 08:24

Well done Marcel, one of the best loosies in the world...a Port Natal Hoerskool lad.

Apr 02, 2021, 10:09

"I don’t respond to your stupid questions."

Wehe . . . what makes it a stupid question, you cowardly old drunkard?

Is it because if you had to answer it honestly (use your imagination here) that it would confirm that you are in fact the illiterate and hypocritical old fool who needed the spelling lesson?

LMAO!

The deep . . . deep . . . deep dive!

Apr 02, 2021, 15:01

Omlett ....it’s a stupid question because it was conceived in the brain of a doddering old fool who couldn’t work out the maths questions kids are asked in Junior High. What’s it like to be that stupid?

Apr 02, 2021, 15:31

LMAO!

It's only a stupid question to you because it exposes you as the conceited, hypocritical and childish loser that you are.

Let the record show you were too gutless and cowardly to answer a simple yes/no question. I'll remind you of this thread next time you're getting all red-faced and indignant because someone didn't answer your question,

Stay down, Moffie.

Apr 02, 2021, 20:46

Omlett to himself: “ag no, Mozart is not answering my question again. How many times does that make? Thirty times, maybe fifty? It’s really humiliating, I wonder if the other posters are registering this.....he is just ignoring me. And I ask my questions so nicely, with a playful LMAO! Just to show I would really like to roll over like a puppy and have my belly tickled. I wonder what I could do to get Mozart to be nice to me.”

A brief silence ensues in the Peeper hovel and then “glug, glug”.

Apr 03, 2021, 00:07

Coetzee had stints for the Boks in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2019; What was his output? We are talking here about how good he'd be for a level of rugby he has consistently failed at for the past nine years. Now that he is older, battered and slower, should we be singing his praises? His games against better opposition have seldom been good. Saffy was taken to task in 2018 and 2019 about him. Rassie tried Coetzee, and the supposed best coach on the planet discarded him. Case closed. 

Apr 04, 2021, 23:14

Omelette what fucking world do you live in that you conclude that you take people to task - by you declaring that, does that somehow carry weight you ignorant prick?

Dream on you sad excuse for a rugby follower, so fucking poor that you can’t even get the obvious right when it comes to Coetzee and Rassie

Rassie never discarded him you dumbfuck, Coetzee got injured just before the WC, playing for the Boks under Rassie

Are you really this fucking stupid, seriously????

Marcel Coetzee has always been a class act both for the Sharks, Ulster and the Boks

FACT

Apr 07, 2021, 13:59

No it's not fact, hence you have nothing to offer other than an opinion with a stale gust of emotional turbulence to propel it. You never have anything of substance, and the more you fight facts the more upset you become. You must have been a joy as a kid when mommy said no :D

Apr 07, 2021, 23:29

Omelette I would not waste my time talking rugby with an ignorant prick like you

You literally bore me to death

You need to Log in to reply.