FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / RUGBY /  Dave - Please send me your personal particulars to allow us to update your team

Dave - Please send me your personal particulars to allow us to update your team

Started by clevermike13 REPLIES132 VIEWS· 03 Mar 2015, 11:41
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
03 Mar 2015, 11:41
#1
03 Mar 2015, 11:41#1

Please 


I need your user-name, your e-mail address and your secret log-in code.   I wish to confirm my e-mail address as hmsimon@mweb.co.za.



Much appreciated  

CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
03 Mar 2015, 19:59
#2
03 Mar 2015, 19:59#2
 Up to the top with this one
CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
04 Mar 2015, 10:41
#3
04 Mar 2015, 10:41#3
 To the top with this one
CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
04 Mar 2015, 13:18
#4
04 Mar 2015, 13:18#4
 Upo to the top with this one
SA
Saffolk Captain30,741 posts
04 Mar 2015, 13:20
#5
04 Mar 2015, 13:20#5
I will do if I can remember them  
SA
Saffolk Captain30,741 posts
04 Mar 2015, 13:25
#6
04 Mar 2015, 13:25#6
Send me a link to the website and I will log in  
CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
04 Mar 2015, 13:40
#7
04 Mar 2015, 13:40#7
 Dave
Try the following link please:

http://rugbysupercoach.foxsports.com.au


I suppose you have not forgotten your e-mail address.  


Your user name is saffex and if you have forgotten your password - the site will provide same by e-mail.


Please help - much appreciated.  

BE
becsPro4,378 posts
04 Mar 2015, 14:32
#8
04 Mar 2015, 14:32#8
 Don't bank on him remembering his email or password, Mike.....Saffex has the memory of, well, someone who has had it erased by the security services ! In fact, I can't work out if he is, in fact, Jason Bourne, or someone of that ilk  
SA
Saffolk Captain30,741 posts
04 Mar 2015, 16:56
#9
04 Mar 2015, 16:56#9

Becs I remember what your boobs look like!!

 

Mike I have mailed you the details  

CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
04 Mar 2015, 16:58
#10
04 Mar 2015, 16:58#10
 Thanks ever so much - I will keep you abreast as to how we are progressing.    
BL
bluebokPro3,977 posts
04 Mar 2015, 17:46
#11
04 Mar 2015, 17:46#11
Saff, remembering Becs boobs means nothing!! A man may forget many things, but boobs are not among them!
SA
Saffolk Captain30,741 posts
04 Mar 2015, 17:53
#12
04 Mar 2015, 17:53#12
True Blue, very true and she has a nice pair!  
BE
becsPro4,378 posts
04 Mar 2015, 17:55
#13
04 Mar 2015, 17:55#13
 Saffex.....I suppose that's where you spent most of your time looking ! And I doubt you remember what I look like....probably for the best ! 
Nice use of the word " abreast ", Mike 
BE
becsPro4,378 posts
04 Mar 2015, 18:20
#14
04 Mar 2015, 18:20#14
 Saffex....you really are pushing your luck !! 
— END OF THREAD —

More from Rugby

More news