JWJust_win
Captain18,570 posts
JWJust_winCaptain18,570 posts
16 Mar 2015, 16:38#2
Yes, a big difference - mine went down 40 + points. I will check how we did overall as our average was still good.
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
16 Mar 2015, 17:01#3
JW
From a superficial check I noticed that Williams's point allocation came down from 40 points to 28 - a 12 point difference on its own. Fekitoa also came down by 9 points. Those are two players we virtually all had and the reduction by 21 points hit us badly.
Barrett at flyhalf only got 13 points and I had the drip as my captain. He is gone already from my team for Round 6
Incidentally I was not affected by reduced points as others were - I had Williams on my bench.
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
16 Mar 2015, 17:32#5
JW
I could not see where Williams points came from and said so openly previously. There was just no justification for it - and I am not surprised he was cut back a lot. He still scored well compared to the other Fantasy League competitions where he was not dealt with as kindly as he was on this site.
I am very happy for Luke and yourself - as well as the over 500 posted by Blackpower as well and wish to congratulate you three on your achievements this week.
Next week for em is a nightmare - I have to get Pollard on Board, I have to replace Du Toit and get another prop. The final change would have to be left in abeyance to see what tam changes are made. If only I could make 5 changes I would have possibly solved half of the poor point scorers in my team. Maybe I should wait another week and build up slowly.
17 Mar 2015, 01:00#6
Really annoying fox sports. Was on 601 since Sunday, then they subtract SBW and Fekitoas score . I am just being greedy . Still a good score, I broke 600 for a little while. I have to bring out two locks. So not sure who I well bring in at this point.
JWJust_win
Captain18,570 posts
JWJust_winCaptain18,570 posts
17 Mar 2015, 01:15#7
Congrats 3ku1!
I will have my challenges this week with the byes but we will see how it goes.
17 Mar 2015, 03:36#8
Hey mike you mean Barratt not Pollard. That would be impossible unless Barratt has really been Pollard this entire time, that would explain why Pollard is a running ten and lives in SA .
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
17 Mar 2015, 03:59#9
Thanks for correcting me - I must be slipping.
The two changes I would not be able to make this week is to get rid of Williams to save costs and to exchange Elliot for Stephen Moore at hooker. Would have done that if it was not for the need to replace Du Toit. But then again the Brumbies has a bye in round 7 and to bring in Moore at this stage will just complicate matters.
I can see some serious problems coming up in Round 8 - when the Force, The Highlanders and the Waratahs have byes. I think that it will even be worse the following week - when the Chiefs, the Hurricanes and the Rebels have byes. I think that is when Wildcard usage will become essential - just juggling players around won't help during those two rounds.