02 Jan 2017, 00:02#82
Apologies then. I read it wrongly.
02 Jan 2017, 04:08#84
Hey there BP I hope your feeling better bro ?You cant let beanbrain have so much as a millimetre of leeway as he thinks its open season for his brand of nonsense to be foisted upon everyone .Bokbf when I have a go at god and christians its at beanos version of it. I actually have no probs with others beliefs so long as they keep it to themselves ,people like you were never my intended target so apologies if you were offended but having said that maybe you want to chastise the village idiot for dragging your beliefs down with his garbage .Ceradyne the Kiwis on here for the most part refrain from attacking your country and the Boks in particular but I see many others seem to think that beanos rants are OK and pat him on the head like some loathsome toddler to be indulged .When we do see one of ours overstepping the mark someone usually pulls them up on it or at least we should be.Cheers JW ,Cloudy for watching my back !
THTheTraditionalist
Pro4,003 posts
THTheTraditionalistPro4,003 posts
02 Jan 2017, 11:24#85
Or people are got to be known on this kind of forums as they do not pretend to be someone else.
PLPlum
Captain21,007 posts
02 Jan 2017, 12:27#86
Who is bashing anyone BASQUE?
And you said "Racists"...plural. Not singular. So are you specifically saying that only Beeno and AJ racists? Actually, unless they partake in hate speech or discriminate against a racial group in an openly derogatory way then it is not racism but merely them exercising their right to free speech, which is legal in SA. Branding someone a racist though, now that is a rather serious allegation and opens a door to litigation.
So let me see if I got this right, according to the rules implemented on us by the morally pure Wardad.
I could call you a racist scumbag because that's totally fine but I dare not mention your family because then I'll have overstepped the line? Even though the former is literally prescribed against by our courts. Ok, well then let's completely ignore South Africa history and the possible consequences of calling people racists because the kiwi's here have declared it so. But please let's make sure that we don't mention any kiwi's family, even if we merely say that they should direct their insults at their family without actually insulting them.
Are there any other insults or allegations any of our very moral and very righteous kiwis would like to fling this way as we head into 2017?
Personally I don't care what anybody writes on here. I read what I'm interested in and don't read the rest. Actually it's nice when people deviate from rugby because one gets to learn a bit more about them. That's why I don't start new threads entitled "Ed please get Wardad to stop talking about fishing on this thread." I find those types of threads/requests childish.
ABABasquefan
Pro2,549 posts
02 Jan 2017, 15:33#87
I thought it was clear, but seems it's not for everybody,... to make it clear:
"it was expectable to see other racists like AJ join the bashing,... but
really sad to see others (WHO ARE NOT RACISTS) like plum, dbdraad or ceradyne to join it"
otherwise the sentence has no sense at all
ABABasquefan
Pro2,549 posts
02 Jan 2017, 15:38#88
hey, wardad,... slowly getting better
and hope you and yours began the year in a better shape
THTheTraditionalist
Pro4,003 posts
THTheTraditionalistPro4,003 posts
02 Jan 2017, 16:29#90
Ok, well then let's completely ignore South Africa history and the
possible consequences of calling people racists because the kiwi's here
have declared it so.
There were consequences for racist people in South Africa? Which ones? If there had been any racist people in SA, in fact as the closest thing to be matched with racist people would be the ANC.
SA cant even revert the consequences of racism for a tiny spot like rugby and people would like to make believe there are consequences for calling SA people racist.
That or believing that SA 15 rugby team will seat in the number one spot next year.
THTheTraditionalist
Pro4,003 posts
THTheTraditionalistPro4,003 posts
02 Jan 2017, 16:34#91
Always great to read posts coming from corners of the earth established through globalization as SA was.
SA is a product of globalization, it is a bit too late to denounce globalization.
PLPlum
Captain21,007 posts
02 Jan 2017, 21:51#92
@Traditionalist
Me...Ok, well then let's completely ignore South Africa history and the possible consequences of calling people racists because the kiwi's here have declared it so.
You...There were consequences for racist people in South Africa? Which ones? If there had been any racist people in SA, in fact as the closest thing to be matched with racist people would be the ANC.
Umm?
Wait I'll try to formulate a response which makes jsut as little sense as yours. Here goes.
Yes racist please everywhere are excellent men with no moral who plunder through political confusion of some masses on top of globalization in the winter of summer when it's dry raining. Also, ANC and Mugabe enemies but friends everywhere because yes but also because they must sell to buy after lies when the sun sets in the West. The evil West.
Great ;)
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
02 Jan 2017, 22:55#93
Plum I trust you saw the contribution of that hatter Brycy buffoon depicting Trum*p as a nazi. Of course it only reflects what a half baked hatter ou Brycy is! If the other kbbs think this of T*rump then Trump should leave these loonies to the tender mercies of the Chinese. No more mean boils for Cloudy just sweet and sour pork! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Traditionalist I don't think you know much about globalism so a brief equation might help:Clinton = obummer= Merkel = Hollande = illuminati = bilderbergers = globalists = one world government = anti christ = 7 year period of the Great tribulation.
Hope that helps a bit.
THTheTraditionalist
Pro4,003 posts
THTheTraditionalistPro4,003 posts
02 Jan 2017, 23:35#94
So no answer.
Sounds like the story of racists who cant bear being named what they are.
THTheTraditionalist
Pro4,003 posts
THTheTraditionalistPro4,003 posts
02 Jan 2017, 23:38#95
SA is the result of globalization. It's been a while that SAns have lost any legitimacy blaming globaliz ation.
03 Jan 2017, 02:24#96
...Bean Brain..yr too easy....of course T,rump is no Nazi anymore than Capetown is the g@ y capital of the world.. as that would be Tel aviv...
....the truth is T,rump loves Jews .... all of T,rump's children are either dating Jews or married to them having converted to Judaism and T,rump speaks fondly of having Jewish grandchildren...he's also surrounded himself with a cadre of Jewish advisors with close ties to Israel..
SO obviously T,rump's a Zionist puppet and all the false claims of antisemitism was just a ploy using reverse psychology to disguise the fact that T,rump was there boy to get all the Nazis , far right extremists and dumb white folks to vote for him......Brycy on to the globalist stooge..
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
03 Jan 2017, 03:34#97
Brycy your anti Semitism, repeated several times on this Board is no better than racism. Clean up your act.
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
03 Jan 2017, 08:18#99
I agree with Cloudy, this whole thing is a dead end. I don't for one minute think a chap like Draad is a racist, he is an eminently decent poster..... nor are most "Japies" these days.....any more than most Brits, Yanks or Aussies. The fact is you guys have had a fair go at us "Japies" from time to time, and this time the boot is on the other foot.
But it's a turn for the worse. This Board is a unique thing with fans from several countries in daily conversation, mostly in a friendly way. We have different political points of view inevitably......doesn't mean we cant be cordial and enjoy the rugby when it comes around.
Time to let go.
DEDenny
Captain12,893 posts
03 Jan 2017, 09:55#100
Brycy, I'm not sure why you persist with the above copy and paste but be warned, if you continue there'll be a surcharge....thank you kindly.
RORooinek
Captain18,117 posts
RORooinekCaptain18,117 posts
03 Jan 2017, 10:49#101
LMAO!
Love the way Brycy sent Moffie to the canvas by quoting the shrill and self-righteous post of Moffie's own Alpha Gimp.
Classic!
Almost as funny as the spiteful and childish old fool preaching to other people about being cordial!
Moffie and Dense start 2017 with a load of egg all over their stupid faces. What a surprise!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!
DEDenny
Captain12,893 posts
03 Jan 2017, 11:32#102
Moffie and Dense start 2017 with a load of egg all over their stupid faces. What a surprise!
A surprise? Oh alright, you would know, you the egg allover the face expert!
Hey, how's that cricket post coming along...."World Authority"
RORooinek
Captain18,117 posts
RORooinekCaptain18,117 posts
03 Jan 2017, 11:35#103
"Hey, how's that cricket post coming along....World Authority!"
Wehe . . . someone's going to feel a bit foolish if and when he checks out the Other Sport forum where cricket is supposed to be posted!
LMAO!
RORooinek
Captain18,117 posts
RORooinekCaptain18,117 posts
03 Jan 2017, 12:16#104
And - predictably - a sulky and sullen silence ensues . . .
LMAO!
03 Jan 2017, 13:09#105
Having just laboured through this whole thread I am struck by two things. Firstly, people are just too damn sensitive! FFS, grow up and see a stupid insult for what it is, a stupid insult. For the most part it is coming from a complete stranger, so why would you give a rats arse what they say? As for family insults, I don't agree with bringing family into arguments, and have said so many times, but please man, if you can't see the difference between a yo momma type joke and a direct attack on your mother (or father, sister, etc etc) then you need to go back to pre-school and learn how to cope. Finally, if someone has never met and does not know a member of your family, any insult is completely meaningless, why get all hot and bothered?
The second thing I have noticed, is that people seem to like accusing others of doing the exact thing that they themselves have done. If, for example, you resort to insulting another posters family because they have done the same to you....then you are at the exact same level as them and have no right to comment on it.
That's my two cents.
RORooinek
Captain18,117 posts
RORooinekCaptain18,117 posts
03 Jan 2017, 13:21#107
Dumb Ass, if for some strange reason I ever want to know what the whiny, sanctimonious and painfully stupid people of the world think about anything then I will be sure to put your name up in the subject box. Until that happens, be a good chap and stop squealing for my attention.
I mean that in the nicest possible way.
RORooinek
Captain18,117 posts
RORooinekCaptain18,117 posts
03 Jan 2017, 14:02#110
Oh dear. Maybe someone else can try to explain the comment below to Dumb Ass. It seems he hasn't quite grasped what I was saying.
"Dumb Ass, if for some strange reason I ever want to know what the whiny,
sanctimonious and painfully stupid people of the world think about
anything then I will be sure to put your name up in the subject box.
Until that happens, be a good chap and stop squealing for my attention.
I mean that in the nicest possible way."
Thanks in anticipation.
DADevil's Advocate
Pro7,008 posts
DADevil's AdvocatePro7,008 posts
03 Jan 2017, 14:41#111
When it comes to grasping something, you are the failure on this board Piss Mint
DADevil's Advocate
Pro7,008 posts
DADevil's AdvocatePro7,008 posts
03 Jan 2017, 14:42#112
Just like this concept that you have brought up, yet again
DEDenny
Captain12,893 posts
03 Jan 2017, 14:49#113
Sorry UrineRooi, I had no idea you needed my attention, thing is I was watching the SA vs Sri Lankan test, it's a no-brainer, the choice was between miserable you or the cricket. Get it?
PLPlum
Captain21,007 posts
03 Jan 2017, 19:59#114
@Traditionalist
"Always great to read posts coming from corners of the earth established through globalization as SA was.
SA is a product of globalization, it is a bit too late to denounce globalization."
No it's not too late Traditionalist. Simply turn off your computer, stop using the internet and get rid of any item brought to you through the benefit of having a global marketplace. Which pretty much means get rid of everything.
Because yes, it's better to wait for each place to invent it's own tv, mobile phone and antibiotics independently even though it will then take exponentially longer for humanity to progress as a species. In fact no person should ever leave their country or communicate with anyone abroad becauese ideas are like a virus and can travel from brain to brain accross many miles. One moment you are safe and the next moment globalization is in your.piving room. Eish this globalization is a son of a bastard. Eternal vigilance is the only remedy "comrade".
I for one fully support you never using the internet again. Put down that devil tool. And when you do start using a messanger pigeon, do make sure it's a local one.
04 Jan 2017, 05:37#115
Plum ,I will extend my hand in a gesture of conciliation seeing as how its a new year and as I said before I thought you a reasonable chap in the first instance .Bearing grudges weighs you down so time to lighten up ,just kindly bear in mind praise for our own isnt always an attack on you and yours like the man said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar .
04 Jan 2017, 05:40#116
And I kinda like Trads weird arse take on things .Very strange dude indeed with his own strange syntax and possibly language as well.
04 Jan 2017, 09:23#118
Good on you Ward! As I have said before, we fight among ourselves , but it all adds to the value of the board.
PLPlum
Captain21,007 posts
04 Jan 2017, 22:33#120
Cool Wardad. New year, clean slate.
Let's see long I can keep my hot head in check.
As soon as I see Ben Smith pretending to be Bruce Lee, all bets are off. Just saying ;)