21 Jan 2016, 14:25#2
seb...are you sucking up to Moz or what? Seriously, this belongs on a private e-mail between you two!
GEgeneraltit
Pro3,164 posts
21 Jan 2016, 14:44#3
Grow up and don't so infantile...no body's sucking up to anybody...what on earth unless this a trait that dwells in you...this a topic of general interest...Mozart just used to fish there and to those who some cultural background and love of history...this is not a topic for the plebs and lack of class type...it obviously irritates these ignoramuses...immature idiot!
RORooinek
Captain18,117 posts
RORooinekCaptain18,117 posts
21 Jan 2016, 14:59#4
bluebok, not sure if you noticed but your response to SubstantialBull actually ended an impressive streak of 6 posts in a row put up by this witless dullard that had zero replies. Should give you an indication of how many other people bother clicking on his obscure and irrelevant posts.
I don't think SubstantialBull's mindless property advertisement is any less relevant that a lot of his other "contributions" . . . like his interminable Youtube links to stupid songs, his mealy-mouthed bible-bashing, his monotonous accounts from his "good old days", his pathetic whining for Cloudy's attention or his favourite . . . his tiresome and repetitive "an@ lyses" of this forum and its posters.
Just do what everyone else obviously does and ignore the tedious bore.
GEgeneraltit
Pro3,164 posts
21 Jan 2016, 15:56#5
So says the witless sour faced drunkard that lives in that rat hole in Johannesburg...poor fellow who must have the most colourless dull and boring life in the most ugliest and boring city in the world...no wonder he resents those that have a life...poor soul that has the biggest chip on his slumping bar induced shoulders...so riddled with bitterness...I don't enjoy tearing peoples character apart but you a pathetic character...that evokes pity with those who can discern.
DEDenny
Captain12,893 posts
21 Jan 2016, 16:01#6
"poor fellow who must have the most colourless dull and boring life in the most ugliest and boring city in the world...no wonder he resents those that have a life...poor soul that has the biggest chip on his slumping bar induced shoulders... so riddled with bitterness "
I've been saying it for years, glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.
RORooinek
Captain18,117 posts
RORooinekCaptain18,117 posts
21 Jan 2016, 16:10#8
Oh look, Dense has arrived to have a little yap!
The world's ugliest person and the world's most boring person together at last with a common cause!
LMAO!
21 Jan 2016, 16:45#9
Bwahahaha! Funny shart!
Firstly Seb, What is with all the hostility and name calling ? For the moment I'll take the higher ground and not retaliate, but you have no clue who I am and what level of class I enjoy. Based on your response however, I think you may well question your own position on the pleb ladder! As for my post, I was just stating what looked pretty obvious to me! Seriously, go back and read your original post and tell me, from a neutral point of view, a) if it looks like you are sucking up to Moz; and b) if it is a topic that anyone else here other than Moz (Assuming he has some interest in what you are advertising), is likely to have any interest in?
21 Jan 2016, 17:03#10
Cloudy, good for you! I have no issue with the cottage, it IS quaint and all, but it is not a post likely to garner much interest here. Also, I did not bash his character, but he certainly had a solid go at mine! I am not a very sensitive soul, so I don't really care what he calls me, but he always tries to come across as mister goody two shoes, but then acts like a spiteful child for nothing!
GEgeneraltit
Pro3,164 posts
21 Jan 2016, 17:23#11
Well first of all,let's get one thing straight...I had no intention of pulling anybody apart,secondly I curry favour with nobody here...that really is dumb...for what reason (unless perhaps wealthy Moz might leave me some dollars in his will...lolz)
Thirdly I do dislike hypocracy and judgement from those that should take the beams out of their own peepers before trying extract specs from others eyes if you get my drift and fourthly I don't hate anybody here even Rooiaas but he gets in my face, just those irritating flies on a hot day.
Last but not least, Nobody forces you to a post that's not your cup of tea...simply don't read it...we are all different and individuals and not sheep(at least I hope so...not very sure about some though)
NOW IS THAT CLEAR!
21 Jan 2016, 17:32#12
Seb, you did have a full go at me as I was the only one that had posted, but I'll put it down to you getting carried away because you thought I was attacking you. Bygones.
The world if full of real issues, so why fret the small stuff!
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
21 Jan 2016, 18:55#13
Sebastian I thought the cottage was in some kind of national trust. But thanks for the picture.
DBDbDraad
Captain26,388 posts
DBDbDraadCaptain26,388 posts
21 Jan 2016, 23:20#14
Blue, your comment was a bit snotty and rude IMO...a rare slip I might add and I'm sure the intention was not to be. Seb, you overreacted a bit with everything from the "plebs" and onwards. ..retaliating in excess and joining us plebs in the gutter, if only for a short while.