Ed, could you pretty please.......

Forum » Rugby » Ed, could you pretty please.......

Jun 06, 2019, 03:34

delete Clean Cut's post "Redneck....the man"

The board has shown that it thrives on diversity of persona and opinion but it has also shown that it does not suffer dragging family or racism into its arena. His post is vile and disgusting and has absolutely nothing to do with rugby.

I would also appreciate if you make an example that we do not suffer racism by suspending his membership until after the RWC. That way everyone knows that you are serious and we're left to argue/debate amongst ourselves without the stench of racism being dragged along in front of our noses.

thank you.

Jun 06, 2019, 07:16

Dense sticking his nose into other people's business again.

This was Dense's response on the Redneck thread (before everyone voiced their disapproval):

"Funnily enough the two posters, Moz and myself, who should have a lot to say about the subject matter have said very little and in my case nothing at all. It's not like I'm unaware of what's being said, I have read everything relating to the subject matter."

Not one word against the angry gay little man's deceitful tirade against me . . . in fact Dense sounds rather proud of the fact that he says nothing . . . and instead he tries to make it all about him and Moffie. Yet now that everyone else is up in arms, Dense takes it upon himself to be the board spokesperson in this regard and now - a week later - he is demanding that the Mods take down a post that he was bragging he had nothing to say about at the time.

Oh and Ed, if you are reading this, I'm not asking for the thread to be deleted or for the angry little gay man to be banned . . . I just asked that it be moved off the rugby section.

PS It doesn't look like there's any need to ban or suspend the angry gay little man because Klown seems to have tucked tail and slunk away all by himself.

Jun 06, 2019, 08:39

Denny ... you really are a spineless little shit.

Here you are defending a man that despises you with his every fibre. A man that has gone out of his way to embarrass you at every turn ... for years ... and years on end.

A man that you have spent the better part of 2 decades bitching about ... constantly crying about how he invaded your privacy ... posted pics on this site of you ... blah, blah, blah ...

Wow!!

Ok. I should have known that you suffer from “battered wife” syndrome and that a spine in your case is hard come by.

Let me guess ... you thought that by doing this you would draw him over to your side ... that he would thank you for the kind, supportive gesture ,,, and become a good friend of yours, right?

How’s that working out for you, huh ... “Dense”?

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa!!

I never pegged you for being stupid, but it seems I need to rethink that.

He is an arsehole. In fact I do not know of any that can match him.

Everything I mentioned in the post that you want banned, is true, and you know it.

Sabotaging the board .. throwing tantrums and skulking off for a year ... coming back and pretending to be someone else ... emotional pleas for acceptance while under the influence of booze ... all of it.  

Well ... you have shown where your loyalty lies ... you are on your own now, bud. Good luck.  

I gave him a hiding last week. A hiding like he has never had before. Bent him over my knee and spanked him bloody. So much so that he dived under the bed and sulked for a week.

Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!

But as was expected ... this board is a very important part of his life ... one he cannot do without ... and he needed to find a way back.

How to do it though?????? How to save face after such a beating????? The big bad Redneck exposed as an arsehole, a weed, a loudmouth. What to do .. whatever do I to do?

Well ... he saw he had the support from guys like you Denny and the poo dipper Plum.

I’m not sure I could ever have shown my face on here again. Not after such a battering ... but there you have it. It’s just another part of his sparkling personality.

Feeling a little better now, Redneck?

Yes we know ... you really are a very nice guy ... you don't ever lie ... you are just a little misunderstood ... honest njun!!

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Jun 06, 2019, 08:50

CC

How's ELE?

Jun 06, 2019, 08:56

My take on the matter. Move the Redneck post to the Trumpet and be done with it. As for the racist accusations, yup, CC has gone too far with his them vs us sentiment, but I see two ways of looking at that. The PC way, which is to say that we should not view the different races as separate, and that we should be colour blind and integrated. CC clearly does not share this sentiment and it is pretty clear that his opinion is that the different races should not mix and that there are different standards applied to the different races in South Africa. Or the factual way, which is to say that South Africa really is divided and the truth on the ground is that different races do view each other as separate and do not, the vast majority of the time, integrate naturally. CC's view on the matter may be wrong, depending on which way you look at it, but in my opinion, it is not racist, but rather something that can and should be debated. 

It certainly does not warrant him being booted from the site. 

Den, as I understand it, you are coloured, so I get that your view of what he has said differs from mine, and differs greatly from that of CC, but I really think we could talk about our differing views and possibly expand one another's views on the matter. If I seem condescending, I don't intend to be. I have great respect for the fact that you never use your race to try to bolster or influence your arguments in any way. As a testament to this, on reflection, I am even a little unsure that you are in fact coloured at all, if that is the case, then just ignore this last paragraph. 

Jun 06, 2019, 09:12

Oh please Dense Denise just zip it. Nobody wants CC  banned. 

All should just calm down and relax. 

Why the heck move the thread to Beeno's Trumpet!!! A place for the intelligent, discerning and informed poster after all. Move it to other if you must. 

The thread is about done and time to move on and lift the tone. Beeno of course is an example to ALL.

As for the toad dense Denise - how about an apology for saying I drove JW from the boat. Get off your high horse dense.

Jun 06, 2019, 09:33

It really isn’t that difficult to understand my views on race.

I am pro white ... just as every black man is pro black.

I do not support anything that favours him unfairly over me or any of my people.

Never have and never will, however I am prepared to give him a shot at anything if he’s up to the task. No favours will be granted to help lighten his load though. He’s either up to it or he’s out. I do not believe in dishing handouts out.   

I do not agree with mixed race relationships that bring bastardized children into the world. Just as a leopard and a cheetah don’t copulate, neither should we.

I will not sing their national anthem ... nor will I embrace their flag as my own.    

I am not ashamed of my views at all. Why should I be?

I can easily live in peace with them.  Question is, can they with me. Seems not as they’re forever trying to do me and mine in.

If that is grounds for my banning then so be it. I am not going to change any of my views to please Denny, Redneck or anyone else on this board.  

Oh and any form of suspension will be viewed as a banning ... and no I won't sign on using a different name.

So go for it.

Jun 06, 2019, 09:39

Oh ... and thank you, BlueBok.

Your objectivity is appreciated.

Jun 06, 2019, 09:46

Right, so Denny, whom I understand to be coloured, is a bastard for simply being born? By extension, so is everyone else in his family.

Having grown up around Yeoville/Hillbrow and having many coloured friends. No, friends is too soft. Brothers and family is the apt term. Since I was a child and up to present day, our bond has never weakened. As such there is just one thing I have to say to.

I feel very sorry for you.

Jun 06, 2019, 09:48

I'm with Blue too. No bannings please...and CC, although I think you go too far at times, I don't think you are racist....it would be boring if our beliefs and comfort zones are never challenged...what happened to Her Drache BTW?

Jun 06, 2019, 09:50

Still trying to reason with the angry little gay man, Plum?

Good luck with that.

BTW, what is ELE? I hope the angry little gay man hasn't caused an Extinction-Level-Event!

Jun 06, 2019, 09:55

No need, Plum.

I don't need your pity. I am more than content with my life and the way I see things.

You enjoy your dildos ... I have no need of them ... you enjoy shit on your pecker ... I find that off putting and not erotic at all.

You and I are very different.

Jun 06, 2019, 10:00

Anyway, enough of this kak. 

I'm gonna try to start something more positive in Beeno's section.

I think some of the regulars here will enjoy it.

Jun 06, 2019, 10:03

CC if you knew you needed pity then you wouldn't need it.

Jun 06, 2019, 10:15

YAAWN
Denny moaning again to Ed.
Den, why don't you buy a house next to Ed so that you can cook, clean, shine and polish everything that Ed needs you to?

Jun 06, 2019, 10:18

Huh?

Plum ... you offered it ... I didn't ask for it. That should have been the heads-up to not needing it. 

Try to wake up will you!!

Jun 06, 2019, 11:02

"Dense sticking his nose into other people's business again."

FYI everything that appears in the public domain is everyone's business. Got that? Huh? I hope so. If you have private email I suggest now's the time to use it.

And BTW, have a look at how many times my name appears in CC's post for it to really become my business. My stance on dragging family onto the board is nothing new, that it happens to be your family is coincidental, my stance doesn't change, I'm not personally defending you, if it were anyone else's family I would feel exactly the same. 

Funny that you didn't accuse me of interfering when I gave you words of support after you had your last sanctimonious meltdown. 

Denny ... you really are a spineless little shit.

"Here you are defending a man that despises you with his every fibre. A man that has gone out of his way to embarrass you at every turn ... for years ... and years on end.

A man that you have spent the better part of 2 decades bitching about ... constantly crying about how he invaded your privacy ... posted pics on this site of you ... blah, blah, blah ... "

No Clean Cut I'm not defending him, I'm defending a principle( see my above comments) and to labour the point if it was about your family I would feel exactly the same. Get off the family thing man, have a go at each other, say what you want to about me or anyone else but leave family out of it. I hate it with a passion. I have also said that most of what you say about him is true, that what you're saying is nothing new and that numerous posters have said exactly the same over two decades. So how on earth am I defending anyone......I'm critical of the fact that family is once again drawn into an arguement....fullstop.

Same can be said of racism, I'll oppose it for as long as my arse points to the ground, I've had to suffer it until I left South Africa but I don't make a song and dance about it and neither do I crave anyone's sympathy but I do wish we could really listen to each other and have an open and honest discussion about it. I'm no shrinking violet but I curse myself for being conscious of Apartheid's effects the scars of which I will carry to my grave. And no I don't hate white folks as a matter of fact I don't hate anyone on this site but I will and have put my nuts on the line for my inner convictions.

Bluebok and Plum.....Respect!

Jun 06, 2019, 11:43

"My stance on dragging family onto the board is nothing new . . ."

No it's not. Who could forget this classic:

"Perhaps if your father wasn't a drunk and had spent some more time with your mother then just maybe she wouldn't have had the need to service the next door neighbor. Kills a coupla birds with one stone cause then you would have known your real father."

We know Dense's stance on dragging family into these discussions in his typically low-class and common manner. It's plain for all to see.

Jun 06, 2019, 11:48

Save the lecture for someone who cares, Denny.

We have heard your sob stories for too long now. Enough already. If it's not Redneck being a meany to you then it's me ... or apartheid ... or BeanDip ... or someone else on here. You will always find something to cry about. It comes with being spineless.

It seems Ed has held off on suspending me.

"Funny that you didn't accuse me of interfering when I gave you words of support after you had your last sanctimonious meltdown."

Your attempt to befriend Redneck by getting rid of me hasn't worked out quite as planed, huh? I doubt you would have won any buddy points with him anyway if you had managed it. My condolences. Better luck next time. 

Chump.

Jun 06, 2019, 11:50

"Funny that you didn't accuse me of interfering when I gave you words of support after you had your last sanctimonious meltdown." 

So very true Denny...…...

Jun 06, 2019, 11:57

Don't you have cheese to sprinkle on something?

Go do your job, pizzaman!!

Jun 06, 2019, 12:19

Befriend Koosie? Yeah right, now there's a laugh. Moz said more or less the same thing....was he also trying to befriend Koosie? Ever heard of common decency, doubt it but even if you did it wouldn't mean a thing to you. 

Tell me this though, and hence the reason for my silence on your original post....I gather you're making a call to arms, meaning you were hoping that I'd join you in a war of words against your ex mate........seeing you're so aware of what he said about us, his insults and his snooping, the photos and family conversations etc etc....if as you point out it is wrong my question is why didn't you say so at the time?.....why didn't you come to our defence and say so? Instead you turned your back on us and even went so far as to defend him. But now because he's stabbed you in the back you expect us to rush to your defence. Don't work like that mate, some of us live by the simple...scratch my back and I'll scratch yours......works well, you have a living example staring at you all day everyday of the week right here on site. Try it someday....trust me you'll discover some real friends.

Happy Chessing.

Over and out. I know when I'm wasting my time.

Jun 06, 2019, 12:26

"My stance on dragging family onto the board is nothing new . . ."

No it's not. Who could forget this classic:

"Perhaps if your father wasn't a drunk and had spent some more time with your mother then just maybe she wouldn't have had the need to service the next door neighbor. Kills a coupla birds with one stone cause then you would have known your real father."

We know Dense's stance on dragging family into these discussions in his typically low-class and common manner. It's plain for all to see.

You're not the only one dealing in spades. After I warned you several times to leave my family alone over several different forums I eventually got sick of it and  responded with the above. Now shut-up Clown and suck it up....you got what you deserved. 

Jun 06, 2019, 12:28

"But now because he's stabbed you in the back . . ."

That's a spectacularly unique take on recent events.

Dense, I know you're a craven coward (not to mention a common low-class liar and a stinking hypocrite) but could you please put up some evidence of me stabbing the angry little gay man in the back?

I'm genuinely interested to know how you arrived at that conclusion.

Jun 06, 2019, 12:30

Wehe, Dense's common, low-class and foul-mouthed nature exposed for all to see . . . and what has he got to fight back with? A big fat zero. 

I've been asking Dense literally for years to quote anything I've ever said that even begins to compare with that filth and here we are years down the line and we still have a big, fat zero. We just have Dense's word. The "word" of a proven liar.

Jun 06, 2019, 12:54

Don't you have cheese to sprinkle on something?

Come to daddy …..

Jun 06, 2019, 12:58

Proven liar...…. LMAO

This comment coming from Piss Mint..... LMFAO

Fooking Hilarious

Jun 06, 2019, 13:38

Censure is just another form of fascism. It is my way or the highway. For them it is never a matter of “I don’t agree with you”. It is always a matter of “you don’t agree with me”.

In other words, it is their way or the highway. They are never the ones who are prepared to compromise. If you don’t conform then you have to piss off.

They always ascribe to the principle of free speech. The only problem is their interpretation of that particular principle. They interpret it as: “You are free to agree with me”. Only problem is that they attach this proviso to that freedom: “..... as long as you do not expect me to ever agree with you, since I am right by default and you are wrong, also by default”.

The only thing that can solve a dispute/disagreement/argument/etc is discussion/debate. Censure/banning serves no purpose except a false sense of achievement and subsequent chest beating by the one who instigated the censure/banning.

Jun 06, 2019, 13:51

No Denny ... unlike you, I do not need to call on support.

The issues that I have with Redneck are between him and I ... and besides, you fight like a girl.

If I wanted a bit of muscle I would most certainly not call on you. I expect my comrade in arms to stay the course and not duck for cover at the first sign of trouble.

I don't even know why you involved yourself in our affair. It had nothing to do with you.

Your name was used as a weapon. It wasn't an invitation to partake.

Oh, before I forget. It's been nicely pointed out how you stooped to the same level as me by bringing family in as a weapon ... and yet here you are lecturing me. How come??

Tell me something ... this principle you speak of ... "No Clean Cut I'm not defending him, I'm defending a principle" ... why does it apply to me but not to you? Your comments to him about his drunk dad crossed the line big time, don't you think? 

Are you seriously so stupid to think that this would not come out?

You are a cowardly hypocrite.

"Get off the family thing man, have a go at each other, say what you want to about me or anyone else but leave family out of it. I hate it with a passion."

It seems you're a liar too. You said some nasty things and correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds as though you enjoyed every word of it.

Let me remind you of what you said. You know, just to feel the tone of it and compare it to this principle you keep referring to. The same principle you are now defending. The same principle that prompted you to have me banned or at least suspended.

Ring a bell??

What were you thinking, Denny? Doesn't that go against everything you supposedly stand for?

"I'm critical of the fact that family is once again drawn into an arguement....fullstop" ... Oh really???

I think you owe him and I an apology.

In fact seeing as you were so bold as to bring your request for my suspension before us all, I think it's only fair that you confess your hypocrisy to the entire board. Before us all.

I'm waiting.

Moving a topic to a more appropriate section of the forum is not censure.

There's only one person squealing about deletions and bannings and no-one else has supported him.

Jun 06, 2019, 14:33

“Posted by: Rooinek (8359 posts)

Moving a topic to a more appropriate section of the forum is not censure.”

I have no issue at all with the idea of moving a topic to a more appropriate section. None at all. Denny has asked for CC’s post to be deleted. Check his opening post. That is censure. 

I am against deleting posts and banning people. And I am dead against hypocrisy. I would not even be against deleting posts where I am on the receiving end. I only draw the line at shit involving one’s family and exposing personal pictures and information. 

One of our members once insulted my late father. I called him out on it but I never demanded the post to be deleted. In fact, I would rather have the post remain there to be seen as an example of how despicable the person can be at times. 

About my reference to hypocrisy..... The fact that he calls for the topic to be moved is, in itself, pretty hypocritical. Our friend seems to have forgotten  what sparked Moz, and subsequently him also, leaving SS. It was actually an argument following a thread by Moz being moved from the Rugby section to the General section. :D:D

Jun 06, 2019, 15:24

"Denny has asked for CC’s post to be deleted. Check his opening post."

Duh-huh!

Who do you think I was referring to when I said "There's only one person squealing about deletions and bannings and no-one else has supported him."?

Huh? Seriously now, who do you think I was referring to when I said that?

Jun 06, 2019, 15:47

It's not a trick question Ceradunce, who did you think I was referring to?

Jun 06, 2019, 15:50

Denny ... still waiting ... will the apology be coming soon?

I hope it's as heartfelt as your plea was for my banning.

Jun 06, 2019, 15:53

I think we have a misunderstanding here. In a nutshell:

1. I am against banning posters.

2. I am against censure, ie deleting, editing, etc of posts.

3. I have no issue over moving posts/topics to more appropriate sections.

4. I realise that the mushroom man is under discussion, hence my reference to his opening post where he (a) imposed himself onto the spat between CC and yourself and (b) called for CC’s post to be deleted, which is censure, and (c) called for the moving of the thread.

5. He has once again, referring to 4(c) above, displayed his sheer hypocrisy by calling for something exactly for which he, at some stage, threw his toys out of the cot for.

Jun 06, 2019, 16:01

No misunderstanding, just answer my question. When I said "There's only one person squealing about deletions and bannings and no-one else has supported him", which poster did you think I was referring to?

I just need the name of a poster. No essay with numbering systems required. Thanks.

Jun 06, 2019, 16:22

@Ceradunce,

Do you think that fascism should be censored?  Is that restricting freedom of speech and thought, or exercising the right to protect freedom of speech and thought. 

Do you understand that law is the balance of rights between people?  Someones freedom is limited to the freedom of others.

For example, you have freedom of movement and space. You can swing your arms around in open space, but not if you are right by someone else. This would be restricting their freedom of movement and space. 

The middle ground people usually do not have issues with some minor censorship - but the far left and far right do. 

Take Folau, no matter how many times someone tries to beat sense into him, he cannot understand that he is disrespecting other people with his list of people that are going to hell- and plastering this over social media. No one is saying he can't believe this, but why must he insist on telling everyone about this. Most people have been to Sunday school and are afay with these type of stories.

With the application of laws, no one is 100% sure all of the time. However, no form of censorship would allow fascists (far left or right) to trample the freedoms of others.

Jun 06, 2019, 13:38

Censure is just another form of fascism. It is my way or the highway. For them it is never a matter of “I don’t agree with you”. It is always a matter of “you don’t agree with me”.

Jun 06, 2019, 16:55

“Posted by: Rooinek (8363 posts) Jun 06, 2019, 16:01

No misunderstanding, just answer my question. When I said "There's only one person squealing about deletions and bannings and no-one else has supported him", which poster did you think I was referring to?”

Denny, aka the mushroom man.

My post was actually in response to the other reactions on Denny’s call for posts to be deleted

Jun 06, 2019, 18:10

Sharktwit what you have to understand is that the Eath is the Lord's and all that dwell therein. 

This is HIS world as he made it. Folau was absolutely correct to bring the Word of God to those in danger of judgment. God says what is right and what is wrong  not some whacked out nutjob who is a perv to boot. 

We all know homosexuality is a sick perversion. If you don't k ow that you are a homosexual yourself. The aversion to homosexuality is ingrained in normal men who find the whole thing puke inducing. 

If you don't feel that disgust you are undoubtedly overtly or latently homosexual.

Always remember sharktwit EVERY KNEE SHOW BOW  AND EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. That Sharktwit includes a raging God hater like you who is hell bound unless you come to genuine repentance. I sincerely hope you will be saved. 

God bless. 

Jun 06, 2019, 18:12

Can anybody provide an executive summary of all the hot air and BS  going on?

Jun 06, 2019, 18:23

Beenz, the usual suspect's ure trying their utmost to convince everyone else that they are right and their rivals are wrong...re-writing the Freedom Charter or Bill of Rights in the process (depending on their PsOV)...Kindergarten brawl of note...run for it!:D

Jun 06, 2019, 18:53

Beeno, you know that you are guilty of all the sins, except perhaps being a homosexual. But who knows, maybe that is what attracted you to Capetown. Maybe you are attracted to the local sissies, and you are in denial. 

CleanCutt has recently been exposed for his homosexual body builder images...

Folau condemed about 80% of the world population with his extensive list. Why do you only mention the Capetown gays association? 
What about drunks and adulters, fornicators etc.

I think this is all reverse phycology. You know that is as Christians go, you are one of the ones with the least chance of getting into heaven. So you get phycological gratification by trying to quote select verses from the Bible, as if that makes you a person that will get into heaven.

We all know that if Heaven exists, you have a very small chance of making the grade.
The Devil awaits you and Cleancutt, his soon to be mail order Gay bride bitches...

Current day laws protect against discrimination based on religion, gender, and sexual orientation- along with others. Everyone has the right to believe what they want, but they can't use some primitive texts to insult other people. 

The reality is that the smartest people in the world such as scientists, also happen to be on average the least religious. As much as you want to believe in God, the afterlife - the reality is you have serious reservations if it all a hoax.

All these videos that you watch - every day you seek to build your confidence that it is actually real because deep down you know or suspect it is not true. It is just some man-made stuff. A more on a bygone era. 

If this stuff was true then:
1. Christians would be as a statistical average smarter than Atheists, or agnostic.
2. Christians would be as a statistical average richer than Atheists, or agnostic.
3. Christians would be as a statistical average be people with better practical morals than Atheists, or agnostic. (Not just talking, but actually doing in real-life). 

These are not true. 
some examples
1. Northern USA is smarter than the Southern USA. Southern USA is more religious
2. Northern Europe is smarter than Southern Europe. Northern Europe has more agnostic and atheists.
3. Protestants are statistically smarter and richer than Catholics. Catholics are more religious.

While the moral side is harder to prove, the statistics of smarter and richer are beyond debate. Why is this the case? It is pretty obvious actually. 
Non-religious people are more spiritual to the purpose of life than religious people are- and therefore are statistically on average better. 

If you were honest(and smarter) you would understand that Folau's list means you are going to hell. You tick more boxes than most about going to hell.

And going to Church asking for forgiveness every so often, or lying to yourself by not admitting you are guilty most of Folau's list - does not mean you and Folau are on the same side. Pretending that you are anti-gay as if you are some Disciple spreading the word of God is a joke. Folau's hinks he is an Apostle, and you are a sinning Ball follower. 
Every Christian has their own brand of religion, where they selectively bend the dogma of the bible to portray themselves in a positive light. 

Jun 06, 2019, 19:42

Shark, you are the everything you accuse Beeno of being, only with a different belief...at least Beeno beliefs in Something, you belief in nothing....you are s strong believer in nothing, just because you are told that there are people more clever than you who also believe in nothing, you think it makes it true and justifies your belief....good luck with that....most of the statistics you quote are slanted, just like the polls that predicted that Trump had a less than 5% chance of becoming president. 

You make a habit of anti Christian essays, not only cut and pastes like Beeno, but walls of text to castigate Beenz for propagating his beliefs...and the irony is lost on you. You might not realize it, but you are behaving like a textbook fascist...you are allowed to say what you want because you are right...he must keep quiet because he is wrong! LMFAO!

Jun 06, 2019, 19:45

Let’s a Christian and an atheist die together. There are two outcomes:

- There is no hell or heaven. Then it is the end for both of them. Nobody lose. The atheist wouldn’t even be able to tell the Christian “I told you so”. or....

- There an after life and a hell and a heaven. One of them is going to feel really stupid.

Jun 06, 2019, 19:58

"My post was actually in response to the other reactions on Denny’s call for posts to be deleted"

I see.

So let me get this straight Ceradunce, your post at 14h33 which not only followed directly after my post at 13h51 but started off by quoting my entire post was . . . ummmm . . . not actually aimed at me?

Is that what you'd have us believe?

If that is the case, then may I suggest that in future - when you're replying to a post - that you don't quote some other random post at the start of your own post . . . because most normal people would think you're replying to the post that you're quoting at the start.

Ceradunce, I have certain tick boxes when it comes to other posters . . . I have tick boxes for stupidity, cowardice, lies and boredom. You have occasionally ticked the stupidity and boredom boxes for me over the years but I can't think of too many times you've ticked the lying and cowardice boxes. Your latest reply to me ticks both.

Jun 06, 2019, 20:01

Pascal's wager....

...but I'm not a Christian because of any advantages I might get in the afterlife, I'm in it because I believe it's the right and just way...it leads to order and prosperity...this world would be an utopia if people could actually live like Jesus said we should....the strife and turmoil caused by religion happens when people try to exploit it to manipulate others.

Jun 06, 2019, 20:06

Discernment is impossible when you are looking to prove an preconceived idea/opinion...self-justification leads to a closed mind.

Jun 06, 2019, 20:08

Hmmmm . . . if homosexuality is such a terrible perversion then you have to ask why so many of the bible-bashing christians love Jesus so much . . . when it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that Jesus was gay.

He lived into his thirties, never had any known relationship with a woman, surrounded himself with men and his disciple John was the person he loved most . . . not to mention his last night on earth as a mortal man when he was found in the company of a "half-naked young man" in the Garden of Gethsemane just before his arrest . . . after checking three times to make sure his disciples weren't watching him!

(Mark 14:51,52)

Sounds pretty gay to me.

So was Jesus a sick pervert or does he get exemption?

Jun 06, 2019, 20:22

"when it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that Jesus was gay."

That's the problem...half a brain, try using the other half for something other than hate and causing mischief...

Jun 06, 2019, 20:30

"Rooinek was walking through the woods. ‘What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals!’ he said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look and saw a seven foot grizzly bear charge towards him. He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder and saw that the bear was closing in on him. He looked over his shoulder again, and the bear was even closer. He tripped and fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.

At that instant Roiinek cried out ‘Oh my God!’

Time stopped.

The bear froze.

The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon him, a voice came out of the sky. ‘You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don’t exist and even credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?’ Rooi looked directly into the light: ‘It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could make the bear a Christian?’

‘Very well’ said the voice.

The light went out.

The sounds of the forest resumed.

And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head and spoke: ‘Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen.’

Jun 06, 2019, 20:41

Sharkbok you still don't get it. Amazing really after all the times it has been explained to you.

Listen NOBODY is good enough in themselves to go to Heaven. There is a price to be paid for sin. Jesus paid the price for my sin. i receive what he has done for me, bearing my sin on the cross, and am forgiven. He paid the price for me that i would not have to pay it. My redemption has been paid for by the shedding of Christs blood. Jesus gave His life for me so that i may live. There is no other Name given under Heaven and earth whereby men must be saved. Jesus has saved me. He is the Saviour.

Either you repent and receive the pardon Jesus offers or you will bear the penalty of your sin yourself.

Can you understand this?

Yes, yes rooitwit we all know you hate God and don't want to be with Him in eternity. But one hopes you too will be saved. What a trophy of grace ou rooitwit will make! Right now you are blind to truth and rant and rave about matters you know nothing about.

Jun 06, 2019, 20:47

Jesus was as gay as a pink sequinned clutch bag . . . and not one of the bible bashers has ever attempted to refute my very logical reasons for saying that.

Jun 06, 2019, 20:55

Nope Rooi, there is nothing logical to it and it's obvious that you have a gay obsession, so discussing anything gay with you is even gayer. Your hate is obvious...and hate comes from somewhere...go look for the source and when you find it we can start discussing the real issues...

Jun 06, 2019, 21:01

"He lived into his thirties, never had any known relationship with a woman, surrounded himself with men and his disciple John was the person he loved most . . . not to mention his last night on earth as a mortal man when he was found in the company of a "half-naked young man" in the Garden of Gethsemane just before his arrest . . . after checking three times to make sure his disciples weren't watching him!

(Mark 14:51,52)

Sounds pretty gay to me."

Go on then Draadtrekker, tell me the bits you disagree with.

The floor is all yours.

Jun 06, 2019, 21:15

"Go on then Draadtrekker, tell me the bits you disagree with.

The floor is all yours."

A long and rather stunned silence ensues . . . 

Jun 06, 2019, 21:22

Rooi, I'm not gonna waste my time on this with someone who just want to mock, spite and ridicule for the hell of it...and in a dishonest way to boot. If you really want to discuss this, go and read all 4 Gospels thoroughly. Then you revise your statement above to resemble the actual story better. Then you can first tell me what in that 4 Books are historically factual and what parts are BS in your  opinion....aaand then we can start discussing your take on things.

But that's not your aim in this is it? You are here to mock and to ridicule something that is sacred to me...go ahead, but don't expect me to play along on your childish terms. 

Jun 06, 2019, 21:27

I see, so you're happy to tell me that my argument is illogical but you're not prepared to point out a single element of my argument that is not logical?

Noted.

A rather typical response from a brainwashed bible-basher.

Anyone else?

Jun 06, 2019, 21:45

Nope, I said before we can discus the subject, you should go study on the matter and first ajust the narative to resemble the actual Bible and not the twisted version you are trying to peddle here. If you can't do that, then you are not a honest participant and I will be wasting my time. ..like I already am doing by explaining something to you that should have been obvious from the previous post. Stop trying to steer this to where it suits you. If you are truthful, me request isn't unreasonable, it does not suit your agenda though.

Jun 06, 2019, 21:47

"

A rather typical response from a brainwashed bible-basher.

Anyone else?"

Rich coming from a brainwashed and close minded Atheist/nothing believer.

Jun 06, 2019, 22:02

LMAO!

So I should go read your silly little gospels that were written when people still believed the earth was flat . . . rather than you demonstrating - by means of intellect and/or reason - that my arguments are invalid?

Okay then . . . as I said earlier, anyone else?

Jun 06, 2019, 22:30

Rooinek:

"Jun 06, 2019, 19:58

"My post was actually in response to the other reactions on Denny’s call for posts to be deleted"

I see.

So let me get this straight Ceradunce, your post at 14h33 which not only followed directly after my post at 13h51 but started off by quoting my entire post was . . . ummmm . . . not actually aimed at me?

Is that what you'd have us believe?"

Oh, FFS, how long are you planning on carrying on like an attention seeking petulant child? I did not actually quote your entire post. I only quoted one single sentence of it. Go check. The line from your post, that I quoted, was the one where you referred to moving a topic to a more appropriate section. An assertion which I actually agreed with, if you only bothered to pay attention.

"Jun 06, 2019, 14:33

“Posted by: Rooinek (8359 posts)

"Moving a topic to a more appropriate section of the forum is not censure. [The one sentence, from your post that I quoted.]

I have no issue at all with the idea of moving a topic to a more appropriate section. [See? This is the part where I, by implication, said that I do not have any issues with what you have said, ie I agree that moving a topic is not censure] None at all. Denny has asked for CC’s post to be deleted. Check his opening post. That is censure. "

From there on in, I was only having a go at Denny's efforts of having to have CC censored, ie having his post deleted.

Your allegation of me quoting your entire post, actually seems to be  the one ticking the lying box.

Now, just to recap, i suggest that you revisit my post of and answer the questions in bold:

"Jun 06, 2019, 15:53

I think we have a misunderstanding here. In a nutshell:

1. I am against banning posters. [Do you agree with me on this one?]

2. I am against censure, ie deleting, editing, etc of posts. [Do you agree, with me on this one?]

3. I have no issue over moving posts/topics to more appropriate sections.[Do you agree that I have, at this point, basically reiterated that we are in agreement about moving topics to appropriate sections]

4. I realise that the mushroom man is under discussion, [Do you agree that I have, at this point, already confirmed that I was referring to Denny (Dennys Mushrooms), rendering your little foot-stamping charade, demanding that I confirm who I was referring to, unnecessarily immature. That was why I ignored your question.] hence my reference to his opening post where he (a) imposed himself onto the spat between CC and yourself and (b) called for CC’s post to be deleted, which is censure, and (c) called for the moving of the thread.

5. He has once again, referring to 4(c) above, displayed his sheer hypocrisy by calling for something exactly for which he, at some stage, threw his toys out of the cot for."

You can thank me some other time for kicking your backside into shape.

Jun 06, 2019, 22:35

Ceradunce, you have definitely ticked the cowardly and lying boxes now.

I know you were responding to me.

Everyone else knows you were responding to me.

I know that you shot your stupid mouth off before you took the trouble to read what I said.

The more intelligent posters among us know that you shot you stupid mouth off before you took the trouble to read what I said.

Stay down. Trying to pretend you won this silly little exchange is not helping your cause.

Accept that as the friendly and well-intentioned advice it is.

Jun 06, 2019, 23:41

I never referred to you. Show me where exactly I referred to you. Show me where I quoted your entire post and referred to you.

Once again. I quoted a part of your post and in that very same post, where I quoted you, I agreed with you.

What is your problem? Have you been on the weed again?

Gaan pis en gaan rus, pothead.

Jun 07, 2019, 03:42

It's a blatant lie that I've called for Clean Cut to be banned, what I requested is for him to be temporarily suspended. There is a difference......... spot the difference Koosie? I doubt it, although I understand your need to twist my words, hate does strange things. Everyone knows that Clean Cut is a racist, he has made it abundantly clear that he is and he remains unashamed and unapologetic....as a matter of fact quite smug and boastful. Most just ignore his racist rants, the odd one or two have raised objections. His latest smug racist rants finally got to me, still he continues unabated   I don't have an issue with someone being a racist, I have an issue with someone sprouting racist beliefs in an arena I happen to share with him. The admin of this site has made it clear that this is a zero racism tolerant site and posters who transgressed would be suspended..........and there has been suspensions in the past. So if I'm a fascist, then so is he. I don't have an issue with a post being deleted based on good reason and there have been examples of posts being deleted at the discretion of the admin.

Moving along to the tough talking Clean Cut......you really need to calm down, you're not the tough dude you make yourself out to be, how could you be when you were going around slashing peoples faces with knife in hand Huh? Then you went another step further by bragging about it on the SS website in a rugby forum. Get a grip bitterbal.

But wait there's more, in one statement you laughably say that I was trying to befriend Koosie but in another you say I was interfering in your spat. You sound confused, which one is it? Truth be told it's neither, they are both lies. Here's what I said........

The two of you are birds of a feather, cut from the same cloth and are both low lives and that before long regardless of how you've slagged his family you'll be friends again.

And then there's that bit about my "hypocrisy." 

Let me state this for the umpteenth and last time......your soon to be mate Koosie was warned to leave my family off the board, he persisted on several forums, over a lengthy period of time, this isn't the only one, he ignored all my calls. Eventually I retaliated and I make no apology. He got what he deserved and noticeably he has put a stop to dragging family onto the board. It's taken some work but he seems to have learned a lesson.

Unlike in your case, I was provoked, you slagging off his family was unprovoked......spot the difference? He's also repeatedly demanded of me to quote my sources....I won't personally drag up what he said about my late parents, they RIP.......unlike him I respect the words and meaning and I have no intentions of bandying my parents around on an insignificant rugby forum.

Now erm Beeno....."I've smeared your name" Hmmmmm?? No I haven't, you handsomely do that yourself.....you've proven yourself quite proficient in that area.

Stop your blatant lies though, you are after all a self-confessed Christian......don't further embarrass yourself.

I didn't accuse you of causing JustWin's departure.....that's a blatant lie. That post might still be on the board, just don't expect me to go hunting it down. I said something to the effect that you were the reason why Sharkie, Wardad and lastly MO(NH) left.......they said as much on their way out, not my words....theirs. As for JustWin, I said that I wasn't sure why he'd left and didn't know for sure if it was because of you.

What I find hard to believe is you bonding with Koosie, I had no idea that you hated me that much to stand side by side side by side with a low life who's called your beloved Jesus Christ a Poofter. If not your faith, where is your pride?

Sies!

Jun 07, 2019, 04:12

When a post invades and insults another poster's family it should be gone. That's not a breach of free speech, it's simply establishing the rules of engagement at a level of civility that makes the forum worth the time.

In most countries free speech is limited by defamation laws. We have no such constraints here, and I'm no advocating them poster vs poster. But families have no business on this Board as soft targets.

Denny is absolutely right in this and the fact that Peeper would turn his very decent statement against him.....is predictably disgusting.

Jun 07, 2019, 06:17

OK Rooi, I'll compromise, you don't have to read the Gospel to tell me if you believe any of it is true and that's not neccessary either. Do you believe anything in the Gospels to be historically true?

Jun 07, 2019, 06:43

There's a simple yes or no to Ceradayne's twaddle.........if your privacy is invaded and published in this forum would you want it deleted?

Jun 07, 2019, 07:18

No. It is not a simple yes or no. It begs your question to be answered with another question.

Which one do you have a problem with, reading, reading comprehension or both?

“I only draw the line at shit involving one’s family and exposing personal pictures and information. ”

Want me to draw you some pictures to explain my assertion quoted above?

Jun 07, 2019, 08:21

Redneck ... Ceradyne’s explanation on censorship, deleting posts and banning members is as clear as day. There’s no need for any additional explanation, so do us all a favour and stop pretending stupidity. Your post was simply used to as a reference to his thoughts on the matter. Wake up.

Speaking of ticking boxes ... what boxes have you ticked recently?

Throwing tantrums like a 3 year old child ... emotional pleas for acceptance when CleanCut smacked your bum  ...  cowardice in trying to rally support when CleanCut smacked your bum ... sulking for a week because CleanCut exposed you for the low life piece of shit that you are  ... and then turning on the fools who reached out a hand of support.

The funny thing is that the same fools (Mozart & Denny) will come running in support of you again, when you post another emotionally, drunk induced plea for acceptance on here.

I see you have brought Jesus into the mix again.

You pathetic, short, fat low life.

It really is time you get a life other than this board.

Jun 07, 2019, 08:29

Have a great Friday everyone...….

It's the weeeeeekeeend baby !!!!!

Jun 07, 2019, 08:33

Aaaah ... I see Denny has returned. What kept you?

Oh ... hang on ... I see Mozart made an entrance and that gave you a little courage did it?

Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!!

Same old Denny. A coward to the end.

Now ... about the apology you owe us. When can we expect it?

You know ... about being a hypocrite ... defending your "principle" of not using family as a weapon in a fight ... and then ... umm .. using the very same tactic that you are apparently so apposed to.

Let me remind you.

Remember?

Please explain yourself ... I really am a little confused by all these double standards of yours.

Jun 07, 2019, 08:36

It's called doxing and the internet has decided its bad.

On all social media the punishment for doxing is a perma-ban.

Naturally such posts should be deleted.

Jun 07, 2019, 09:55

Agreed Plum doxing is the mortal sin of internet forums. :D...are you asking for a perma ban of Rooinek? Surely not...it wasn't actual doxing...and Maaik and Dave Doxxed themselves. :'(

Jun 07, 2019, 10:09

@Draad, no need to ban ou Koos. Being obnoxious is not a ban-able offence.

Jun 07, 2019, 11:11

"Being obnoxious is not a ban-able offence"

Neither is being a prick and a twat, and Piss Mint is both, and many more, so lucky him

What a awesome Friday this is :D

Jun 07, 2019, 11:12

Jun 06, 2019, 19:45

Let’s a Christian and an atheist die together. There are two outcomes:

- There is no hell or heaven. Then it is the end for both of them. Nobody lose. The atheist wouldn’t even be able to tell the Christian “I told you so”. or....

- There an after life and a hell and a heaven. One of them is going to feel really stupid.

-----

- No. How would anyone feel stupid if the Atheist is correct? If life does not exist after this, then no one would be feeling anything? 

Jun 07, 2019, 11:16

However, Ceradunce - many people who do not believe in the Bible - do believe in the possibility of nature, afterlife etc etc - they just reject the primitive and contradictory Bible with its vindictive God looking to murder people at every turn- not just once like Abraham.

The Bible is all about sanctions of punishment. It is a means to sell an after-life insurance policy. The Church itself has been exposed on many counts of crime and fraud, including stealing much of the donations. There are estimates in America that more than 50% of all donations end up in personal bank accounts via money laundering. The hypocrisy of the very organisation claiming to represent God....

The likes of Beeno and Cleancutt are a great advert for Christianity. No matter how many scriptures they quote, they sin and are immoral, more than anyone.  So if they ask for forgiveness - then continue as per usual each week - somehow they get into heaven. Sure, pull the other one..

Jun 07, 2019, 12:05

So if they ask for forgiveness - then continue as per usual each week - somehow they get into heaven. Sure, pull the other one..

Yep, that is CC to the tee

Apparently being racist is also not un-Christian according to CC

He believes that if it is not specifically in the bible, then it is not against the bible or un-Christian

Selective Christian beliefs is the way CC lives...….it makes it easier for him to live the life he does

LMAO.... what a fucking farce

Jun 07, 2019, 12:06

What a bloody awesome Friday...… !!!!

Jun 07, 2019, 12:12

I'm closing my eyes and trying to imagine just how sad and lifeless one has to be for the content on this trivial and insignificant forum to determine whether it's an "awesome" day for you or not.

I've tried but I just can't imagine anything quite that pathetic.

Jun 07, 2019, 12:13

Jun 06, 2019, 09:48

.and CC, although I think you go too far at times, I don't think you are racist....it would be boring if our beliefs and comfort zones are never challenged...

Jun 07, 2019, 12:20

So, in other words, Draad finds it exciting when CC calls Denny a bastard...

At least CleanCutt has the honesty to admit he is racist....

Draad knows it is not biblical to be racist, so he tries to bend the facts to support his dogma. He does not have the guts to say what he is really thinking, so he rallies behind CC and Beeno when they launch into their tirades of biblical proportions.

Jun 07, 2019, 12:38

"He does not have the guts to say what he is really thinking . . ."

Draad's lack of guts is demonstrated on this very thread.

He says my comments are illogical but when asked to be a bit more specific he says he's not going to waste his time telling me which bits he finds illogical, then he reckons I should read the Gospels, then he says I'm "twisting" the bible (after I quoted chapter and verse) and then, instead of finally answering the very simple question I've asked him 3 or 4 times, he asks a new question of his own.

Lots of big talk, zero delivery. That's Draadtrekker for you.

Jun 07, 2019, 12:51

"I'm closing my eyes and trying to imagine just how sad and lifeless one has to be for the content on this trivial and insignificant forum to determine whether it's an "awesome" day for you or not."

LMAO, nope, I had a fantastic morning with some great news..... so yeah, its a fucking awesome day.... unlike your mundane one.

Piss Mint....I have realized many times in the last few days, just how sad and lifeless a person has to be, when, as a grown up man, you post something on a sports forum, at 21:30pm on a Sunday evening, basically begging people to understand and really believe that you are actually a very honest and good person at heart.

It reminded me of when you never got your own way and said "Fuck Off" to everyone on the forum and huffed and puffed away..... man it was hilarious then, and it's hilarious now, but it's also incredibly sad now.

Your extremely long and soppy drunken drugged up post, deliberately seeking acceptance from random unknown people on some internet forum, is one of the most saddest and pathetic things I have ever seen on any forum.....ever.

It was basically a snot and trane groveling request to strangers, asking for people to reply back to you and remind you why you are here and that you are inherently a decent human being. You may have noticed that I did not reply to that post, because I know that at heart, you are not even close to being a decent human being.

You also really know this at heart, and that is the sole reason why you made that post, because you wanted people to reassure you that you are a good and honest person, but sadly, only a few responded back to you.

You see, only a dishonest person at heart, would really worry that other people might think or know that they are dishonest

I've also realized for a while now, how sad and lifeless a person must be, and also how little they must think of themselves, to call themselves "Urinal Mint" on a forum, even if it is an alias.

Who, in any clear state of mind, would call themselves something, that gets pissed on and spat on, by many random drunk men?

Oops, the bell just went off, and the lightbulb just went on...……...No wonder you constantly refer to homophobic and gay terms...… LMFAO..... I should have seen it sooner.

Urinal Mint.... Piss..... Various Men...…… Drunk...….Saliva...… the penny just dropped

And you call others sad and lifeless...…. man oh man are you a sad and lonely old man

Jun 07, 2019, 13:11

LMAO!

There's no-one on this forum who responds with such snarling venom and ferocity to being poked gently with a stick than DumbAss!

Once in a blue moon I throw this sad loser a crumb by referring to him or saying something directly to him and it's like lighting the touch-paper! He simply explodes into a wild rage!

Hope I haven't ruined DumbAss's "awesome" Friday!

LMAO!

Jun 07, 2019, 13:19

Some of you are the biggest hypocrites imaginable, either that or you are blind as a bat to the most destructive individual here. The one that reminds me of a Dickens character, Uriah Heep. The poster who started posts like, So long Voldemont and his only friend who started: "I'm being moderated"

These posts were started in rugby section and were filled with extremely foul language. They went on an on.

CC has used uncouth insinuations and should repent of this but don't be bloody hypocrites.

Rascism is not selecting those you prefer to identify with but hurtful manners and insults to those you identify with...this world and PC worshippers have it completely wrong. Racism is not natural selection and this is very normal and honest, so is classism...Birds of a feather flock together. But CC must be careful to rate all black men as inferior to him...that's not true. You get good people on everyside of the world spectrum...some of you hypocrites are anti Chinese, anti-Russian, anti- Irish, anti American etc, etc.

A new name for the nastiest poster...Urinal Peep...lol, it suddenly came to me...apt and perfect.

Jun 07, 2019, 13:29

Oh dear, looks like Tit is in a froth as well.

This is not turning into such an awesome Friday for some posters after all!

Better get to the toilet Tit. We don't want your well-publicised bowel movements to cause you any more embarrassment than they already have.

LMAO!

Jun 07, 2019, 14:43

"on this trivial and insignificant forum"

ROTFLMFAO

This comes from the very same individual who recently asked this forum to help him to build his very low self esteem and self respect back up with a groveling limp wristed drunken tirade

Go and look at all the times Piss Mint, when late at night, on many nights, you are posting on here.... constantly up to and after 10pm, whilst I am busy enjoying life off this forum.... go and look

Even this thread has you posting at almost 10:30pm...… last night...… what a exciting life you have LMFAO

Go and look at how many times over the entire weekend from Saturday to Sunday, you are constantly posting on here, till late into Sunday evenings, whilst I am off this forum enjoying life, and having awesome days just like today

Then go and check my times...….. I dare you to prove me wrong

I always post during the week, during the day..... and I basically never ever post on weekends, at any time..... prove me wrong

Now go and tell everyone again how "trivial and insignificant" this forum is between me and you

Game - Set - Match

LMFAO

Jun 07, 2019, 16:49

Rooi, you are the coward. You don't play along if you can't steer or direct the narrative.  You are the one who told everyone to FO and ran of for however long you did. You are the one who came back under a new nic and actually denied it when you got caught out. You think of yourself as honest, but yet you lie when it suits you. You are a hypocrite of note and a coward to boot.

From your "Honesty" thread:

"I suspect there are one or two posters reading this who know they're being referred to in this admittedly whiny and attention-seeking post . . . but understand this much . . . either put up or shut up. I despise cowards.

That does not make sense, I know you think I'm stupid and I don't mind you despising cowards, it just doesn't make sense.

NOW it makes sense. Selfloauthing  is a bitch....You exposed yourself!

Jun 07, 2019, 16:59

Sheeesh Db

That took a moerse long time for you to finally come out and say it, didn't it

I mean...… after all the horrible insults that Piss Mint has constantly thrown your way, every day...….and constantly undermining you in a condescending way with his responses to your posts........and after all those attempts of yours to keep supporting Piss Mint.... you seem to have finally opened up.....

This "trivial and insignificant forum" is such a big massive part of Piss Mint's week day and weekend duties.... his posts and timestamps of these posts all support this theory, but he tries to pass it off as nothing but trivial and insignificant.

Please can you all help me to convince myself that I am a honest person, by replying back to me in my very own post, that I making about myself, stating that I am indeed a honest person

It is fucking hilarious...……and as I said.... Game - Set - Match

Jun 07, 2019, 17:04

Sharksnot, you want to reinstate Apartheid and have the audacity to call me a racist?

CC can be a rude pr!ck sometimes, but he is not a racist...He is rude to everyone regardless of race You on the other hand thinks that it's OK if you treat others differently, based on the colorof their skin...that's racism fool. If you withhold being rude to someonefor fear of being perceivedracist...it's condescending and patronizing... and undercover racism. 

I know Denny and I have been at odds, but I will really be sad if he thinks any of our differences has anything to do with racism. 

Shark, just stop being an opinionated poephol, your ignorance shows everytime you venture outside your field of knowledge...whatever that might be.:D

Jun 07, 2019, 17:19

DA, I really try not to be rude. I called Rooi a "bit of a doos" about 7 years ago. Didn't mean to be rude, I thought he was intentionally playing that role...I was wrong, he's not LARPing, he gets off on being rude to all but a selected few.

I hope I wasn't rude in my previous post to him. Trying not to be rude does not mean I should accept false accusations too.

And about this post of mine:

"DA, by posting the Cobra pic, Rooi acknowledges that he has read the responses, but does not know how to repond to it just yet, so he talks about something else in a positive way...supposedly untill he has made up his mind. Rather that, than being rude or suddenly being jovial and pretend the last couple of years did not happen."

I wasnt trying to lecture you. I was responding in jest, but I truely thought he was at some sort of crossroads and the supportive replies of his "enemies" had him speachless....and there is still something different to him...he fights it, but there are glimpses that he is less of a doos.:P

Strange days indeed. Apocalypse incoming!!!

Jun 07, 2019, 17:26

BTW DA, I threw my toys at Rooi a few moths ago after he accused Moz of molesting his granchildren...well I threw my toys at everybody on the tread for not speaking up. Rooi accused me of having a drunken rant, but strangely ignored/did not insult me ever since .... up till this week.:)

Strange too.

Jun 07, 2019, 17:38

DraadTrekker, 

You prove again that you are a spineless liar. Most of the posters on this post including Denny comment about the clear racism of Clean-cut, but somehow they are all wrong and you are correct. You will bend the situation of one of your fellow happy-clappies to make them look good...

I admit that I have no faith in an African government- but who does? 
The American government recently said that the government officials in Africa do not seem capable of running a local post office let alone a country. Is the American government racist? 

The comments I made were in the context of not having an African government. On the very same thread, were articles of people being killed on farms.... There seems to be strong links from EFF and planned farm murders, and the EFF seem to have strong links to the ANC.

Governments in Africa are corrupt and incompetent- this appears to factual and not an opinion? Do you agree or disagree?  You agree, but you will lie....

Jun 07, 2019, 17:49

If it's racist not to want to be governed by a corrupt incompetent racist black government please in clude me as a racist. 

Right now there is a well planned and deliberate assault on whiteness and a deliberate plan to destroy white democratic nation states. That much is very obvious and Whites had better wake up. 

I think CC is aware of this. 

So no I don't think the invasion of Europe by people from Africa and Asia under the banner of multiculturalism is in the interests of the peoples of Europe. It's called population replacement and designed to destroy Western Civilization. 

Thankfully the Europeans have cotyoned on to what has been happening and a huge fightback has been launched. 

Ditto the USA and Canada. 

Illegal immigration has become a top issue. But globalism has failed the ordinary man on an economic level as well. 

The globalist/islamic/marxist alliance has to be defeated. 

Jun 07, 2019, 17:56

Dense the vile attacks on the character of God that have been sprouted by ignorant foul mouthed atheists draw no comment from you? That is far, far far, far worse than any statement about anything CC might have said. 

So tell me again who drove JW from the board? Hahahahaha not a peep about that.

One thing though your errors will have eternal consequences so best you oaks mend your ways. 

Jun 07, 2019, 18:18

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It's pain only for others.

It's the same thing when you are stupid.

Shark, you are not dead.

Jun 07, 2019, 19:17

That is not an answer DraadTrekkie...

Jun 07, 2019, 19:35

It is the perfect answer, you just don't know it...my 6 year old son has better reasoning skills than you. I really don't want to be rude, but your stupid is starting to really hurt me. Please try and ignore me henceforth. 

Jun 07, 2019, 20:20

Carbuncle Turncoat.....just a bit of help.....03.42 comes before 04.12. This string is completely directionless.....but it's simple.....leave posters' families out of it.

Jun 07, 2019, 21:12

The word reason and Sharktwit are antithetical. 

Jun 07, 2019, 22:27

Don't confuse him Beenz...he likes things just the way they are.

Jun 08, 2019, 00:34

The 2 "thinkers" Dumb and Dumber (Draad, Beeno) - 2 pees in a pod. If/When something does not add up, quote Abraham had many sons, many sons had father Abraham. These half-wits are one of them, are so are other related in-breds....

Jun 08, 2019, 00:55

Sharktwat  I don't  quote scripture...in fact Rooi has done so more than I....I also don't speak Idiot, so stop addressing me. You don't even know the basics of simple units of measurement which is taught in grade 4...yet you call me dumb? Go practice walking while chewing gum before engaging me again, you are way past tiresome. 

Jun 08, 2019, 00:58

Abraham had two sons...you are a descendant of one...Ismael perhaps?...that chip comes from someehete don'tyou think?...

Jun 10, 2019, 08:17

This "trivial and insignificant forum"

Piss Mint, this forum is very clearly not as trivial and insignificant as what you really want everyone here, to believe.

At 22:58pm on Saturday night, whilst I was with family and friends having a great time, you were sitting at home, drinking alone..... typing on this forum...…. insulting someone..... again.

LMFAO

At 08:25am the very next morning, whilst I was enjoying a scenic bike ride, you were on this forum again, sitting at home, drinking alone, typing on this forum...….insulting someone...… again.

LMFAO

Every single weekend of yours Piss Mint, is spent coming onto this forum, just to insult people, from Friday night to Sunday night...... every weekend...…whilst I never do...…...and you say that this board is not a big part of your life, and is trivial and insignificant?

ROTFLMFAO

Jun 10, 2019, 08:23

Oh dear, sounds like it's getting worse and worse.

I really hope I finally recognise I have this problem before I reach the level where I spend my weekend keeping tabs on what the other posters are doing!

LMAO!

Jun 10, 2019, 09:35

Weekends.....?

LMAO, nah...… I leave that all to you, that is your specialty

It's hilarious how you profess to everyone on this forum, about just how little this forum means to you, or how trivial and insignificant it is, in your life...…... yet you are the one that spends their entire weekend, every weekend, on here...… and it's not just to post about sports, but it's to keep insulting people

You have such an eventful and meaningful life

You are so busy here on the weekends that it's the only thing we get to see when we pop back in on the Monday morning...… because it's flooded with Piss Mint posts...….it's fooking hilarious

LMFAO

Jun 10, 2019, 09:38

Saturday night at the DumbAss household . . . 

It's 9pm. Mrs DumbAss is in bed trying to watch a TV series on Catch-up. She can hear DumbAss in the study pounding away at his keyboard. Suddenly the pounding stops and Mrs DumbAss immediately tenses up. Sure enough, the door opens and DumbAss enters the room. His face is flushed and he's trembling with excitement.

DumbAss: "I've got him!"

MrsDA: "You've got who, dear?"

DumbAss: "Why Rooinek of course, who else?"

MrsDA: (Rolls her eyes, pauses her TV show and speaks to herself under her breath) "Oh God, not this again!"

DumbAss: "Rooinek has logged onto Ruckers Forum and he's posting . . . and it's after 9pm on a Saturday night!"

MrsDA: "So maybe there's a game of rugby on?"

DumbAss: "Who knows? Who cares about rugby? That's not the point, the point is that Rooinek is a lifeless loser posting after 9pm on a Saturday night! I've got him! I'm going to have so much fun on Monday!"

MrsDA: "Well at least he's probably posting about rugby or cricket or something, all you ever do is keep a log on everything that this Rooinek person does . . . you have a ledger of all his posting times, you keep that enormous database of everything he's ever said and you never talk about anything else."

DumbAss: (Going very red in the face) "You're supporting him! You're on Rooinek's side! It's not fair (stamping his foot)."

MrsDA: "No I'm not, I don't care about this Rooinek person, I'm just worried how much time you spend tracking his every move on the internet. I think you've become a little obsessed with him, dear, that's all."

DumbAss: "I'm NOT obsessed, (stamps his foot even harder) Rooinek says naughty and horrid things about everyone. Everyone hates him. I hate him. He says the message board isn't important to him and here he is posting on a Saturday night! I'm NOT obsessed with him. I hate Rooinek! Rooinek is always so ugly to me. It's not fair!!!"

MrsDA: "Okay dear, calm down. I think it's time for your pill. Why don't you come to bed now and leave the message board and then on Monday you can tell everyone how Rooinek was posting on a Saturday night. Okay?"

Dumbass nods, takes his medication and goes to bed. Next morning Mrs Dumbass is woken up by the sound of DumbAss entering the room triumphantly, once again shaking with excitement . . .

DumbAss: "I've got him again! This time he was posting on a Sunday morning! A Sunday morning! Can you believe that?"

MrsDA: (Rolls her eyes and says to herself) "Oh God, not this again!"

Jun 10, 2019, 09:51

I see you have again resorted back to bragging about how good you are compared to everyone else on the Ruckers competition, yet you were the one begging everyone to join that competition

What a class act you are hey, LMAO..... same old, same old

So much for you stating that you never brag about beating others, much like you did when you lied about bragging about being better or beating people at chess.

Also, much like when you bragged about having a better and more expensive holiday than Denny

You have serious fucking issues old man...…..

Glad you had such an eventful weekend

LMFAO

Jun 10, 2019, 11:00

"You have serious fucking issues old man...….."

Glad I'm not the only one who believes he has. 

Back on another rugby site he had a habit of telling me that I'm too serious about the forum........guess my shock horror when he flounced off with a F/O you lot!!!

I'm sick of his bullshit and he can deny it all he wants but most of his life revolves around the forum. Same with his ex an soon to be mate, the racist thug.

DA did I tell you about the time Koosie visited London?

Jun 10, 2019, 15:06

DA did I tell you about the time Koosie visited London?

Don't think so Denny, but I think Saffex alluded to something like that before, or maybe it was about another poster, but I'm sure he mentioned a poster that was here or on another forum...not sure

As fpr Piss Mint's mates..... well just look at how many of his "buddies" have left or turned their backs on him recently..... they have finally realized that he is just a thoroughly unlikeable and despicable chap...… imagine him in real life.....

So, what happened in London?

Jun 10, 2019, 16:04

Yes come on Dense . . . don't keep us waiting.

Jun 11, 2019, 03:33

Now who pressed your button, moron huh? Speak when you're spoken to and don't address me. 

Sorry about that DA but I guess that's what we have to suffer when Loiterers follow our every word. But getting around to the bullshit of how the message board is an insignificant part of his life never to be taken seriously, his visit to London and meeting a fellow poster over there says it all.

Apparently with wives in tow they decided to meet at a pub. Now baring in mind they'd never met previously, leaving lots to discuss, and baring in mind that their wives have no interest in a rugby message board, the pair of them spent the night having a skinner session about Moz and yours truly. One has to pity their wives but that example clearly illustrates his small-mindedness and what a totally boring person and boring life he lives and contrary to what he says it proves that this message board is central to his life.

ps

Koosie, my times away from the board has something to do with time zones, night and day, sleep, activity and so onwards, all governed by the spinning of a rock called Earth. I hope to invest in a remote control whereby I can put it on pause, that way I can tie myself down to my desk and give you my undivided attention......until then you can F^%k Off!

Kapeesh?

Jun 11, 2019, 07:17

That's it? That's your big story about what I did in London? I met a fellow poster and we had few beers in a pub?

LMAO!

As for this . . .

". . . the pair of them spent the night having a skinner session about Moz and yours truly. "

That's just a barefaced lie. I remember us having a chuckle over Moffie . . . Mofie was in his "I'm a quarter of an inch taller than Dave if I stand on my tiptoes" phase . . . but we certainly didn't even mention a common low-life loser like you. You pretending we did is one of the most pathetic little cries for attention I've ever seen.

Anyway, this "big" story of yours was a great big anticlimax, Dense. It isn't nearly as funny as my story of two guys from these boards meeting up . . . is it Dense?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!

Now that is a funny story!!!

Jun 11, 2019, 07:46

I can fully believe it Denny

Piss Mint's behavior and multiple lies that he has already spewed on this forum is already testament to what kind of weak and dishonest character he is

Jun 11, 2019, 11:44

Just to show how I'm getting to him he's following me around in his typical childish way.......popping 20 year old childish comments. Once again proving that he has issues.

Jun 11, 2019, 12:39

Remember this message from Piss Mint, to the whole board Denny

"Go back and find even one example of me saying my holiday was more expensive than yours and I'll make a public apology . . ."

What a gutless coward... that's what this character is

LMFAO

You need to Log in to reply.