MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
18 Oct 2015, 16:07#2
Stephanie starting against the All Blacks in a WC semi.....this has to be the ultimate nightmare.
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
18 Oct 2015, 16:16#3
Well, this will be interesting.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
18 Oct 2015, 16:27#4
Look you two have got it all totally wrong regarding Lood what makes you hopeful you might possibly have it right re Steph. BWAHAHAHAHA
wee victor is the nightmare. That has been proven.
Send the show pony.home Now.
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
18 Oct 2015, 16:31#5
Lomp was pretty bad in that second half, but even then Stephanie was worse. And who would be our bench lock? Serves us right really....the selection of Stephanie was a public relations act.
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
18 Oct 2015, 16:32#6
I say leave Stephanie on the sidelines with her pom poms cheering the boys on. Vic to start and anybody but Steph on the bench. Rugby is a mans game, same goes for Lamebie!
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
18 Oct 2015, 17:49#7
Wrong
The ultimate nightmare would be Matfield included in the team.
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
18 Oct 2015, 17:53#8
I know, because Vic is a winner. And any chance of winning will rob you of the chance to attack your pet peeves and Meyer. Sad life you lead.
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
18 Oct 2015, 17:57#9
DF
Matfield a winner - remember the line-outs in the AB test matches - that was no sign of a winner. Then in the last two tests he started and played through for the Springboks - both amtches were LOST. Matchwinner my A R S E - he is nothing of the sort.
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
19 Oct 2015, 14:08#10
Give me PSDT over useless Matfield anyday......no contest
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
19 Oct 2015, 15:20#11
The heading is typical Mozart BS - no player injures himself.
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
19 Oct 2015, 15:27#13
Actually old fruit, if you injure a tendon in your foot it's usually because you yourself have applied too much pressure....not because of pressure applied as in the case of knees. Hence Lomp injures himself is correct.
If Stephanie starts NZ will might actually beat the Boks....a boy in a man's world.
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
19 Oct 2015, 15:32#14
Providing he hasn't torn a ligament he should be fine, bur they aren't saying exactly how severe it is.
Steph will be toast. Steph is more like the Retallick kind of locks but without the physicality, which makes him to a large extent unusable at test level. One of those passive types to boot.
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
19 Oct 2015, 15:40#16
Mozart
If Matfield ambles along in a game with nobody near him and injured his hamstring - did h injure himself as well?
Now for your comment - I would rather a boy trying to do a mans work, than a man incapable to do a mans work anymore.
Matfield has become a liability - a serious one at that - in the Tight 5 and reduced it to a Tight 4. That means we lost our competitiveness up front and that ould mean a loss by 10 points more than would have been the case with any other player in the lock position.
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
19 Oct 2015, 15:40#17
Lomp was increasingly confused and panicked as the match went on.....Etzebeth was much more physical.
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
19 Oct 2015, 15:45#18
Bullshit he never panicked at all and Etzebeth was not more physical......both were good, but Lood was better.....best lock on the field yet again
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
19 Oct 2015, 15:48#19
Eben smashed over the gainline at will, at one point he went right over a sorry Welshman making several metres. Lood was either held up or went sideways in contact. The line speed of the Welsh exposed his lack of acceleration and speed. He couldn't get going at all. But Eben had explosiveness. Perhaps Lood needa to change his training routine.
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
19 Oct 2015, 15:50#20
Bullshit Lood did as much bashing as Eben did......but kindly provide that stats to back up your bullshit
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
19 Oct 2015, 16:00#21
I don't look at stats, I look at film. The footage never lies.
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
19 Oct 2015, 16:05#23
I can splice some footage. But right now I can reference two incidents, the two attacking movements where Lood lost the ball. He was going sideways. There was another run where he was driven backwards. I didn't see Eben take a step backwards all game. As I say, footage never lies. Stats are fallible and not seldom accurate.
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
19 Oct 2015, 16:12#24
Dave
DG look at footage and then interpret in in a weird way only he can come up with. He is onto De Jager all out and so is the thought-deficient Mozart - all because of useless Matfield.
TTThe_Truth
Club Pro471 posts
TTThe_TruthClub Pro471 posts
19 Oct 2015, 16:20#25
"Lomp injures himself"
After falling over 46 times.
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
19 Oct 2015, 16:22#26
Actually, I said Lood was a good player. I said that from last years Super XV, but he isn't perfect. You have to go all fangirl over players and over exaggerate what they can so and what they have done. Lood was exposed against Wales. There is no agenda, it was just a plain as day fact. I also said that he would fair better against NZ in spite of that showing. So where's the agenda? Though I must point out your mission to get rid of Victor for no other reason than his age. Now that is by definition an agenda. You will cover up flaws in players so long as it helps you attack Victor. That's an agenda. LMAO! Always guilty of what you accuse others of doing.
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
19 Oct 2015, 17:20#28
Footage is standalone fact. Stats are too subjective. Even you have questioned metres registered in stats, quite a few times in fact. And tackle stats are mostly wrong. Stats aren for the most part useless. Unless of course you breakdown you criteria. Such as having several subcategories for tackling, so that you can see whether the tackle was primary or assist; lateral, head on or from behind the attacker; metres won in the tackle; offloads in the tackle and turnovers won from tackle ruck. These would tell you far more and make thos raw data far more useful. But that requires so much work that you may as well watch the film. As it is, too much requires video scrutiny that it makes observation of stats a waste of times. I have caught many posters out because they make assumptions based on stats.
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
19 Oct 2015, 17:26#29
Lomp lumbers into opponents on the assumption size will win the day...against Wales he lost the ball twice in try scoring positions doing that. The free ride is over, he will now be facing real opposition as in Durban. From here on I anticipate he will be adequate, nothing more. Still thats better than Stephanie who will be inadequate.
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
19 Oct 2015, 18:03#31
I will be mightily relieved when this WC is over - I would never have to watch the failed lock again.
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
19 Oct 2015, 18:18#32
They were turned over. Lood dang goofed up and dropped the ball. In a game of so few opportunities two of our best attacking opportunities were ruined because Lood was careless with his clumsy paws. Great. I could only imagine what would have been said were that Victor.
Your relief will be short lived Michael. You will a whole year of habing to defend mediocrity. Your date with the golden shplott beckons!
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
19 Oct 2015, 18:55#34
You don't seen past your red squishy nose Dave. You sir are the clown. If you are telling me simply dropping the ball is equal to being turned over under pressure then you are clearly biased. Lood is sloppy in contact. New Zealand are putting an emphasis on stripping attackers of ball. What do you suppose would happen if we planned on using Lood as our primary carrier and he does this again? Nothing good.
To think of it, the Boks could have gone home early because Lood couldn't handle the ball securely. Shocking. But what's new? The youngsters get a free pass.
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
19 Oct 2015, 19:02#35
DF
I do not have to defend mediocrity at all in future. I have seen enough mediocrity in Matfield when I had to make a constant correction of the far-fetched garbage written about him by you and clueless Mozart. The constant refrain Matfield was tops in 2007 - so he must still be good at present is the garbage I refer to. .
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
19 Oct 2015, 19:06#36
I have never brought up 2007. I'm talking now. Please tell me what Lood brings to mauls again? LOL!
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
19 Oct 2015, 19:26#37
Twice as much as useless Morne does.

sharkbok
Captain23,455 posts

sharkbokCaptain23,455 posts
19 Oct 2015, 19:54#39
Initially when I heard Bismaark was injured, I though Lead Head stood on him.
H owever it was actually Franscious Louw that stood on him.
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
19 Oct 2015, 19:54#40
It sort of comes out autonomously these days.