Nobody likes me . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Nobody likes me . . .

Jul 29, 2020, 10:10

Sniff . . . it's all so unfair . . .

LMAO!

"I have a very good relationship with Dr Fauci, you know, sort of interesting . . ."

Well, until he started contradicting your ignorant and outlandish statements and you tried to throw him under the bus.

"We've listened to Dr Fauci."

Oh? Then why are you still banging on about hydroxychloroquine? Did you understand what Dr Fauci said about hydroxychloroquine?

"I haven't always agreed with him. And that's I think pretty standard. That's OK."

No, it's not OK, chump. He's a qualified expert who's dedicated his whole life to Immunology and fighting infectious diseases while you know less about medicine and diseases than a 5 year old. You don't know enough to disagree with him.

"It's interesting. He's got a very good approval rating. And I like that."

Indeed, Fauci is well liked. That's because he's sincere and clearly has the health of the American public at heart. You don't like the fact that he's well liked because you're a petulant and self-absorbed little child.

"It's good because remember, he's working for this administration. He's working with us."

Well, he's trying to work with you . . . when you're not trashing him or ignoring him for weeks on end because he won't be bullied into going along with your ignorant and downright stupid ideas.

"And he's got this high approval rating. So why don't I have a high approval rating and the administration with respect to the virus?"

Because you're a self-serving and incompetent moron and because you and your corrupt administration have done everything in your power to discredit Fauci without success.

"So it sort of is curious. A man works for us with us very closely, Dr Fauci and Dr Birx also highly thought of, and yet they're highly thought of but nobody likes me."

People would like you a lot more if you actually listened to your experts instead of contradicting them and sulking like a baby when they don't buy into you ignorant and hare-brained ideas.

"It can only be my personality, that's all."

Well you do have a disgusting, weak and egotistical personality so I'm sure that is a factor but it's also your massive ignorance, your barefaced lies, your putting the election before the pandemic and your utter lack of leadership.

Jul 29, 2020, 11:00

Rooinek's posts:

• Nobody likes me . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 29-Jul-2020

• Beautiful war . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 21-Jul-2020

• Bozo the stable genius . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 20-Jul-2020

• Wrong turn . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 07-Jul-2020

• Too Much and Never Enough . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 06-Jul-2020

• Nobel Peace prize betting . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 02-Jul-2020

• Bozo changes his tune on wearing a mask . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 02-Jul-2020

• Bozo's 2nd term goals . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 30-Jun-2020

• Political correctness out of control . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 23-Jun-2020

• So much winning . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 22-Jun-2020

• John Bolton's book . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 18-Jun-2020

• Rooinek 2 DumbPlum 2 . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 16-Jun-2020

• Boris comes up blank . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 11-Jun-2020

• Naughty Antifa Democrats do very naughty things again . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 11-Jun-2020

• Hard to believe . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 09-Jun-2020

• US 2020 election . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 09-Jun-2020

• Bozo the all-time loser . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 02-Jun-2020

• Come on then big mouth . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 27-May-2020

• Bozo the stinking hypocrite . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 24-May-2020

• Bozo's Badge of Honour . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 20-May-2020

• Bozo's latest pathetic lie . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 16-May-2020

• This is true . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 15-May-2020

• The Noble Prize mystery : a question for the Trumpanzees . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 13-May-2020

• A gift for the Trumpanzees . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 11-May-2020

• Words of wisdom from a very stupid man . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 11-May-2020

• Words from another very wise man . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 11-May-2020

• Words of a wise man . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 09-May-2020

• Bozo denies involvement in Venezuela coup attempt . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 08-May-2020

• Another hilarious Bozo blunder . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 31-Mar-2020

• Bozo's big decision . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 25-Mar-2020

• Bozo's coronavirus calendar . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 20-Mar-2020

• Thank you Ruckers Forum . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 19-Mar-2020

• Score Bozo for this answer . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 16-Mar-2020

• 6N Weekend teams . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 05-Mar-2020

• Unchartered levels of sporting ignorance . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 04-Mar-2020

• Rescheduled Super Rugby venues and kick off times . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 03-Mar-2020

• Beyond creepy . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 02-Mar-2020

• Bozo calls Coronavirus the new hoax . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 02-Mar-2020

• Att Ed . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 29-Feb-2020

• Sean Everitt . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 23-Feb-2020

• Hilarious Trumpanzee fail . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 17-Feb-2020

• Sharks lineout . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 17-Feb-2020

• Bozo's spray tan malfunction . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 11-Feb-2020

• "I have the best words" . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 30-Jan-2020

• Fantasy Rugby update . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 29-Jan-2020

• Good news for the Sharks . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 21-Jan-2020

• Where's Rudy?
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 21-Jan-2020

• The Crazy/Hot matrix . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 16-Jan-2020

• The 20s . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 06-Jan-2020

• The 50 best rugby players in the world . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 17-Dec-2019

• So you're the coach . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 10-Dec-2019

• Bozo the Clown . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 05-Dec-2019

• Rocky Balbozo . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 28-Nov-2019

• The next Bozo thread . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 27-Nov-2019

• Bozo told to put up or shut up . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 27-Nov-2019

• Impeachment thread . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 13-Nov-2019

• The Russians are starting to worry . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 12-Nov-2019

• Bozo's impenetrable border wall . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 05-Nov-2019

• Springbok Champions Tour . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 05-Nov-2019

• Happy Birthday . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 05-Nov-2019

• Well done Bokke!
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 02-Nov-2019

• Good riddance . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 01-Nov-2019

• Come on Wales!
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 01-Nov-2019

• Lock him up . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 31-Oct-2019

• Kolbe starts . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 31-Oct-2019

• Bozo and Chicago . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 29-Oct-2019

• Bozo building a border wall in Colorado . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 24-Oct-2019

• Springbok team to play Wales . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 24-Oct-2019

• Bozo's letter to Erdogan . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 17-Oct-2019

• Congrats Jaco Peyper . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 15-Oct-2019

• Springboks vs Japan . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 14-Oct-2019

• Japan vs Scotland is on . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 13-Oct-2019

• Impact of cancelled matches on various Fantasy and prediction games . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 10-Oct-2019

• Rugby Mag Fantasy game update . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 10-Oct-2019

• Bozo's great and unmatched wisdom . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 07-Oct-2019

• Springbok team to play Canada . . .
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 06-Oct-2019

• "Are you talking to me?"
    by Rooinek
    Posted on 03-Oct-2019

• Jul 29, 2020, 12:15

Squeaky Toy, I know you're a sad and lifeless loser with nothing better to do, but why are you polluting my threads with meaningless links that any intelligent person could find for themselves?

By the way Sharkbok could post on any subject for weeks and months on end and it would still be a heck of a lot more interesting than your stupid, attention-seeking and arse-licking contributions.

Get a life for goodness sake!

Jul 29, 2020, 12:50

Lol, it's quite hilarious....

Some of these thread headlines actually very clearly describe Piss Mint himself

Creepy:.... Searching the net for personal images and information on posters and their families

Pathetic Lie: …. Too many proven lies on this forum, to mention here.... just far too many

Hard to believe: …. The man had to actually post a "Honest" thread about himself....LMFAO

Big Mouth: …. Lol, the boards biggest one

Hypocrite: …. His integrity is non-existent...…. he changes his thoughts and views every day

Clown: …. This is actually a genuine insult to clowns around the world

Hilarious Blunder: …. LMAO, I have never ever supported black players over white players..... or...… Trump will never ever become the president of the USA 

Nobody likes me: …. Need I say more

Very stupid man: …. Do I really... really.... need to elaborate here

All time loser: …. Enough said

Jul 29, 2020, 13:03

Oh dear . . . so many mentions of Rooinek has sent DumbAss into his usual state . . .

LMAO!

Jul 29, 2020, 14:18

I fully agree with the title of this thread as posted be Rooi...

"Nobody likes me . . ."

Jul 29, 2020, 18:00

Ja well, unlike some of the losers on here, I don't come to this board to make friends and I really couldn't give a hoot if I'm liked or not.

It's obvious that someone like DumbAss - who is so obsessed and consumed with how much people hate me - doesn't have much of a life off this board and probably hasn't got a single friend in the real world. Certainly the fact that he's only ever in one of two states - either self-righteous indignation or uncontrollable rage - wouldn't exactly endear him to anyone.

Likewise the Squeaky Toy . . . a dull, unimaginitive and insignificant little loser who's only remarkable feature is his desperate need for attention and his willingness to suck up shamelessly to people to get it. Who'd be his friend in the real world?

Or DumbPlum the pseudo-intellectual who tries so hard to sound hip and edgy and only ever succeeds in demonstrating what a complete and utter plonker he really is. Who'd be friends with someone trying so hard to be alternative just because he doesn't understand or appreciate the real world?

Or Moffie who's always boasting and bragging about what a huge success he is in life when the reality says something completely different . . . that he's a sad and lonely blowhard who can't go a day without some cheerleading from his Servile Gimps and for all his alleged wealth and success gets drunk every evening and comes on here to prove how ignorant and poorly educated he really is because he's despised by his own family.

Maybe you guys should have a little popularity pageant to see who has the most board "friends". I really wouldn't mind coming stone last . . . in fact, I'd welcome it. All this talk of who is the most liked reminds me of a cartoon of a grieving widow in a big empty hall saying to the vicar how surprised she was that no-one came to her husband's funeral because he had so many friends on Facebook.

I have plenty good friends and lots of loving family outside of this board. You losers can squeal and squawk all you like about how you all hate naughty old Rooinek, I seriously couldn't give a flying toss. I do just fine where it matters . . . in the real world.

Jul 29, 2020, 19:19

A pseudo-intellectual alternative really sums Bum Plum up.
    Bum does not understand mainstream reality, so he is always trying to prove the alternative- whatever that may be. 

Jul 29, 2020, 20:24

Agree Plum....I thought from the headline that the massively unlikable Peeper was finally coming to terms with his reality......turns out it was yet another obsessive attack on Trump.

Jul 29, 2020, 20:33

Naby aan snot and trane sien ek...

Jul 29, 2020, 20:59

Thanks, Rooi.

Your attempted insult is somewhat of an unsolicited compliment. 

You see me as faking being edgy. A term that is virtually synonymous with "cool". 

I know that I'm not faking anything. 

What's funny is that you just inadvertently told me you think I'm cool.

Such a sweet guy, Rooi.

Allow me to return the compliment.

You're prickly. 

...kindly excuse the pun.

Jul 30, 2020, 08:37

That's a very long and detailed response from someone who..... doesn't care....

As one of my comments above says...…

Hypocrite: …. His integrity is non-existent...…. he changes his thoughts and views every day

Let me clarify.....

This last disparaging response from Piss Mint about multiple posters on this forum is very much like the other recent post that he made, which was the most deplorable attempt to gain friends, that I have ever seen...…. on any forum...……... when Piss Mint posted his late night drunken "Honesty" thread...… trying desperately to convince everyone on this very forum that he is inherently a very honest and decent person at heart

Some examples:

"I've been pondering the meaning of life lately"

"Certain events in my life have made me think more deeply about relationships"

"This may sound lame, but I've known some of the posters on these boards a lot longer than I've known family members, friends and work colleagues . . . and some of you know me better than a lot of people in real life . . . even if you don't know it."

Yeah..... he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him on this forum

"Ja well, unlike some of the losers on here, I don't come to this board to make friends and I really couldn't give a hoot if I'm liked or not"

Yep...… we can see that you clearly and "honestly" feel this way Piss Mint

"doesn't have much of a life off this board and probably hasn't got a single friend in the real world"

Dude, I am not the one making a statement that you have known people on this forum for longer than your own family... LMFAO.... or that people on this forum know you better than people in your "real life".... your words

A hypocrite and a compulsive liar of note...… just depends what time of the day it is with you Piss Mint

"desperate need for attention and his willingness to suck up shamelessly to people to get it. Who'd be his friend in the real world?"

Says the same guy who made the late night drunken "Honesty" post to gain more friends on this forum..... you cannot get much more desperate than that..... clearly looking at getting some much needed attention that he was not receiving from his own family, friends and colleagues in his "real world"

"gets drunk every evening"

Says our self confessed "real life" druggie

"Maybe you guys should have a little popularity pageant to see who has the most board "friends""

Not one single poster that you have disparaged and insulted in your last post above, has ever actively looked for friends on this forum..... except for you yourself Piss Mint...…. so maybe you should just try and be a better person and a decent human being in your "real life".... and friends will come naturally in your "real world" ….. so that you don't have to go looking all over online internet forums. late at night... looking for friends, in "this world"

"I have plenty good friends and lots of loving family outside of this board. You losers can squeal and squawk all you like about how you all hate naughty old Rooinek, I seriously couldn't give a flying toss. I do just fine where it matters . . . in the real world."

Mmmmm…. I'm confused Piss Mint...….you took some considerable time out, in your "real world", to make a plea and a statement..... to people in "this world" …….to please look at you as a decent person, who was honest and who was inherently a good person....yeah.... whatever dude

For once I think you are being "honest"...… your real world is as fucked up as most of us have imagined it to be......devoid of any kind of feeling or genuine compassion, or any "real" and "honest"... relationships...….and I am glad that you admitted that we know the "real you"...….it is incredibly sad that people on this forum have known you better and for a longer period of time, than your own flesh and blood...… and you want to say that people here have issues...… LMFAO

This is just sad..... nothing more, nothing less.... just incredibly sad....I don't often pity someone, but I will make the exception for you Piss Mint

Jul 30, 2020, 11:35

Jul 30, 2020, 11:52

haha Rooi

I made another UFO post for you to have some fun with.

And to be honest man, I don't actually dislike you. 

You certainly are a prickly mofo but as I've stated before, at least your straight-forward about it.

Also, say what you like but you appreciate this site more than you let on. I know that I do and I think that it holds true for most of us here.

I look forward to calling you USSRooi for a good few decades to come :angel:

Jul 30, 2020, 13:56

You need to Log in to reply.